Makes a good point, you know

Makes a good point, you know...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aladdin
youtube.com/watch?v=RChmRWyOLWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not at all. Terrorists only need to look middle eastern.
Playing the protagonist requires actual acting skills not to mention complete fluency in English.

How many Arab boys have a passion for drama. How many Arab men are passionate about theatre. They have no interest in the profession. All the good black actors are British but our arabs are only intersted in taxi driving and jihad.

Most terrorists are played by Israelis

The Persians in the 300 movies are all Israelis

Really makes my noggin start joggin

They just hire Mexicans cheap and put a towel on their head and voila, terrorist. It's not like actual mudshits are acting like terrorists and even if they were they probably would think it was a legit gig to blow some niggas up.

Oy vey

not really thinking of a movie about terrorism that featured muslim arabs as the terrorists.

The Rock was white marines. Die Hard was white terrorists.

name a couple for me, op

Finding an Arab that won't frighten children is hard.

Aladdin was Chinese. The Arabs appropriated it.

>Arabs in Aladdin
>Story takes place in China
>There's no source linking the story to a known Middle Eastern folk story
>Most likely made up by a Christian
K. Keep me posted

they needed to find someone relatively hot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aladdin
>No Arabic source has been traced for the tale

>It is one of the tales in The Book of One Thousand and One Nights ("The Arabian Nights"), and one of the best known—although it was not part of the original Arabic text, but was added in the 18th century by Frenchman Antoine Galland.

>Aladdin is an impoverished young ne'er-do-well, dwelling in "one of the cities of China"

Just get Ryan Gosling and fake tan hoila! Aladdin

Rocky III - oh wait

Four Lions.

>Finding an Arab that won't marry children is hard.

Western China, where Aladdin is set, is full of turkroaches and sand niggers, not chinks.

I sort of unironically hope FouseyTube ends up playing Aladdin.

I've seriously never encountered a kikewood movie where the terrorist isn't a white guy

This nigga woke af

Real Turks are slopes.

Demolition Man?

I know I'm reaching, but still

WHEN???? 1998? 2001? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A MOVIE HAD A MUSLIM TERRORIST?!

>which was incorporated into the book Les Mille et Une Nuits by its French translator, Antoine Galland, who heard it from a Syrian storyteller from Aleppo.

who do you think we are,film directors?

>le sassy twitter post with nigger grammar

She also misspelled (((Hollywood)))

Aladdin was white Persian, now stfu

But Aladdin was Chinese.

Any hate against Hollywood is good.

We just need to make them stop equating Hollywood with white people and guide their hate at the kikes.

>comparing lead role to background/fodder role

Because everyone who has ever had dealings with Arabs know they are terrorists, try buying a mattress some time.

Back to the Future maybe

Maronites aren't exactly Arabs.

>I'm here for the job interview

Its easy to find some Puerto Rican extras to yell Allah.

well, they're less inbred for a start.

I can't even remember the last mainstream movie to have a Middle Eastern terrorist, not based on 9/11 or real events. This is a laughable straw man argument.

Those "Arabs" are probably Italians or Mexicans.
Also, don't confuse Arab for Moslem, not all Moslems are retarded

t. Pajeet taxi driver

Goals: Scare illegals when you go out in public simply like dressing in a similar fashion to a federal agent. Make them afraid again.
>DO NOT IMPERSONATE AN AGENT/ICE, JUST DRESS IN A SIMILAR WAY! KEEP IT LEGAL!

I started noticing Mexicans looking at me nervously when ever I went out dressed similar to a federal agent. We need to keep up the pressure and this is an extremely simple way.

What to wear:
>Polo t-shirt or long sleeved shirt that's light blue, royal blue, olive green, or black
>Dark sunglasses
>Khaki pants or black pants WITH A BELT, shirt tucked in
>Boots or dark/neutral colored sneaker
>Navy blue, black, or olive green windbreaker jacket
>Black wristwatch
Bonus points:
>Black phone case with belt clip
>Sew/Velcro patches on your sleeve, jacket, or front insignia on shirt (do not brandish any FBI/ICE/Police patches - KEEP IT LEGAL)
>Lanyard with some kind of ID looking thing hanging from it
>Matching colored hat with a insignia patch
>Earpiece
>Other things on your belt like pouches or a walkie talkie

DO NOT CLAIM TO BE AN AGENT, DO NOT WEAR ANYTHING THAT SAYS YOU ARE AN AGENT
Simply dress up, go out in public when you have to do errands or whatever, and have a proper and imposing posture. Be sure to walk near any Mexicans, stand in line behind them, etc. MAKE THEM AFRAID AGAIN. Do it for the keks.

They didn't, stay out of it if you're too retarded to share a word here.

Didnt London Has Fallen have middle eastern terrorists?

*thinking face emoji*

lol no

Not a political issue.

An episode of season 10 of the X-Files had gay muslim terrorists.

Are people actually upset with the black panther movie for being too black?

>having a hard time
lol false premise trolling you faggots in to shilling a movie they haven't even started filming. goddamn, how do you losers even handle being you after being rused so fucking hard?

Yes they are all retarded, now which Muslim country did you immigrate from mohammed? And did you practice your goatfucking skills today?

Those fucking sand niggers were never white, and were enemies of europe

>wypipo

Pakistan was literally part of India, there are tons of Moslems who look like Poos. This is literally a non issue.

*sips crab juice*

>Didnt London Has Fallen have middle eastern terrorists?
It actually even had immigrants working in the police/security/secret service collaborating with them. It was very non-PC.

I going to finally have to watch all of those. way to go peter jackson plus liv tyler mmm

>Kim Kardashian reaction pics
Puke.jpg

Nope. See, when twitter and gossip rags say there's an "outrage," it's always just a small handful of people.

>Kim Kardashian is an Armenian
>A people repeatedly genocided by Moslems
Pretty funny, desu

It's a shame all these Disney classics are coming back as live action.

You mean not all Arabs are retarded. You can have non-inbred/non-shitskin Arabs if they haven't all been killed off yet.

Now that you mention it, I wonder why they're doing it. Wouldn't it be cheaper just to remake them with current animation tech?

Because it's easy to fill a villain role with a wrinkly, evil looking, poor acting individual when their only purpose is to say a few words like "Die American". This is regardless of race.

It is relatively hard to find a good actor to fill a preset role even among Caucasians who make up most of the acting industry. Now narrow your pool even smaller, and that's your problem.

Any actual Arab is going to be inbred. Syrians, Iranians, and Egyptians are not retarded

>Its easier to find someone to fit a general role than it is to find someone to fill a specific role
Wew lad

Cool, so ethnicity is the only variable in finding an actor for a role then? You just saved a lot of people money on acting classes.

Aladdin isn't Arab though.

The cartoon movies are ageless, so to make more money off their most famous movies they have to use a different medium. That's what I think.

true lies

>wypipo

They got Aladdin already. The backlash is over jasmine. They cast a half white half Indian chick named Naomi Scott who is fucking really hot btw.

American Sniper is the only one that comes to mind

Idiot doesn't even know that if anything Aladdin would be chinese if going by the original tale. Disney changed it to Arabs with their cartoon. As long it isn't a nigger Aladdin, I am okay with it.

>Agrabah
>Palace modeled after the Taj Mahal
>Taj Mahal is in Agra, India
>Why Is Jasmine Indian?

What are they upset by? One drop rule.

Also...why would she be Arab?

The role is Oriental. She has as much chance of being Arab as she does of being Asian.

>not retarded because they live in the same geographical spots as empires that have been dead for two millenia
The Assyrian, Egyptian and Persian empires were built by peoples with no racial ties to the ones who populate those zones today. They were not muslim in the least.
A bit off topic, but I remember being in Morocco and this Amazigh chap telling me the story of how Morocco's original people had been long invded by the Arabs, replacing their traditions and spitting on their heritage. In Marrakech, people are divided between racial Arabs and Amazighs.
Basically: Arabs are an invading species, from Brunei to all the way to the Atlantic, and have not brought significant wealth to any place they invaded.
Europe, on the other hand...

Homeland
Iron Man
Zero Dark Thirty

That's all I can think of. Hollywood usually portrays them as handsome, decent people who love Israelis, and are abused by dumb Americans from Texas. Because Jews are insane

They didn't even change it to Arab.

It's "oriental", because the source material is pan Asian/North African.

They amalgamated all of the cultures into a aesthetic mix.

steve buscemi is....Aladdin

United 93
Paradise Now

I am talking about the character Aladdin. He was plucked out of a village in China to the fairy tale.

I don't know why but I find Chinese Muslims adorable. Where can I adopt one as a pet?

No expert, but isn't "Persian" quite the blanket term? It was the Asiatic East vs the Nordic people correct?

Why don't they just cast a Mexican?

For starters, where does Aladdin live? Not in the Middle East. In the earliest version of the story we have, Aladdin is a poor youth living on the streets of China. And he’s no foreigner abroad either: he’s a native Chinese boy, not an Arabian youth who’s ended up in China. (Nor is he an orphan: in the earliest versions of the story, Aladdin is not an orphaned street urchin but a lazy boy living at home with his mother.) As Krystyn R. Moon notes in Yellowface: Creating the Chinese in American Popular Music and Performance, 1850s-1920s (Rutgers University Press, 2005)

At least they did not cast a nigger.

>inb4 nigger Aladdin and Caucasian princess Jasmine

No, of course not

IQ is genetic. Non retarded populations will be non retarded

Executive Decision

All sandniggers look same

Gee, one is going to be a main actor and the other is a guy that shows up for 10 seconds before getting shot. I wonder which one takes more skill to portray.

This guy is the only talented arab I've ever seen in a movie.

But he's probably too old to play Aladdin.

Isn't Alladin Uyghur anyways? From what's currently China?

youtube.com/watch?v=RChmRWyOLWE

They should get M Night Shyamalan to play Aladdin.

Die Hard was thieves not terrorists.

Back to the Future

arabs are white anyway, so what's the point

>Iron Man
those weren't muslims

it was hydra

it's because israelis can act like westerners. arab actors are all too theatrical and hamming it up

West China is East Turkestan

Yes, native anatolians and arabs ruined the Turks.

And you mean the real TUrkic people are asian.

Turks are people in Turkey

Other than like 3 movies set in the middle east war, I cant think of any movie that has arab terrorists. Any movie or show that features "home grown" terrorists are always white.