POLL: What grade would you give Trump so far, as of 7/20/2017

strawpoll.me/13491782/r

Hi, I made a Poll, and I'd really appreciate if you gave an honest answer, and perhaps bumped the thread if you want to help make accurate results. I am trying to spread this to many websites, and I want to get as random of a selection for the results as possible to have an accurate measure of what you guys think. Obviously I dropped it here because this place is a pretty mixed bag. I'll drop it other places, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is there no A+?

b-

No one is perfect user.

They didn't give A+ at my schools
In Michigan, A is 100% or more.

C because he caved on Flynn and appointed a bunch of by-the-book faggots instead of loyalists.

Also, please share this on any social media sites or where ever, and try to spread it.
Lets get as random of a selection as possible

Bump
Please take it, i'd appreciate it.

B-

Hasn't been a complete shitshow, but there's definite room for improvement and the russia meme won't die.

>100% or more
>or more

Why no F?

Nevermind, didnt realize how high it was

Tell swaglord to pay me, and I'll fill out strawpolls

some classes give extra credit

God damn, when will you faggots start using superior poal.me?

poal.me/

D+
Sure, he can talk, but his main legislative accomplishments have mainly been through executive order. If you can't get your own party to step up to the plate and fall in line, they're not against you, you just might not be able to convince 'em that your ideals are best for the country. Just a thought.

A++

Thank you guys so much for taking my poll.
Please, share it on social media! Let's get the final score and screenshot it before midnight

I thought Asians were common in ozzy

IT'S ELECTION NIGHT ALL OVER AGAIN

C, sure he got Neil Got such in but there's been no movement on national reciprocity, no movement on gun rights in general, and the fact he allowed McConnell and Ryan to waste 6 months on healthcare instead of the infrastructure leads me to believe he's too hands off and not as persuasive as he thinks he is

Until I see some results, it's just a waiting game for another justice to die or retire, other than that I see no actual changes being made during his presidency

Neil Gorsuch*

The only reason I made this poll is because I was the only one who feel this way too, and I wanted to see other people's opinions.
Seems like trump is pretty "Meh," besides his cult of diehard followers and his diehard haters.

F

I literally did 30 captchas and then gave the fuck up

jesus christ