Say it with me boys!

Hello Madam President!

We can meme this into reality. Can you imagine how badly Trump would destroy her?

dailycaller.com/2017/07/20/maxine-waters-ill-run-for-president-if-millennials-want-me-to/

Fire up the meme engines and lets get the millennial excited about her, the defeat would be a harvest of liberal salt unlike the world has ever seen.

Dems are going to run the following in 2020:
>Gavin Newsom
>Corey Booker
>Kamala(sp?) Harris
>Bernie Sanders
They're going to double down on the same stupid shit.

She's not doing the pants suit properly.

Kek, its Biden time baby. There is literally no way he can lose. Screencap this right now speds.

James Brown 2020

maxine will become senile like pelosi and die a horrible death

my 5 wills it

>A black woman

Are the Dems that stupid? lol

Ha! genuinely laughed, that's for that.

YEA HAHA MEMING PRESIDENTS INTO POWER IS GREAT FOR THE WORLD LMAO

fucking kill yourself

It's working the first time.

Its going well so far...

Can you imagine the butthurt if we rejected an OLD BLACK WOMAN?

yea? oh because it seems like there were a lot of shady dealings and everyone is about to go to prison and get impeached.

Trump attacking Sessions openly? His retarded family going around committing fucking crimes with foreign adversaries? How fucking cucked can an administration be.

How many candidates for president does USA have already? Is there a limit how many can run?

>Hello shareblue

The next 8 years will be very difficult for you...

Republicans had a fucking clown car of 20 people running last year. They had to split debates up in tiers. There's no limit except for the business funding their Super PACs with cash.

"everyone who doesnt support trump is a paid poster!"

you fucking rube the whole world hates him

A good section of blacks even hate her guts don't they

>Say it with me boys! Hello Madam President!
Are you sure that's a "she"?

>you fucking rube the whole world hates him

Your post is low energy.

SAD

Literally every US citizen over the age of 35 can be president. You can write in your own name and vote for yourself. It's just a matter of getting enough widespread attention.

you guys still talk about Hillary because you offer no substantial ideas or plans. That is the republican hate machine. No good policies or laws, just want to dismantle the government and get rich off the chaos. I never supported that cunt and neither did most democrats. She is corrupt as shit and so is Trump.

"If I knew Sessions was going to recuse himself from Russia investigations I never would have hired him" yea because you colluded with Russia and have been doing dirty money deals with them for 2 decades.

You guys got tricked and it is so, so sad.

No, you have to be a naturally born citizen. IE Arnold Schwarzenegger is not eligible.

Trump has always been a pawn of the collective. People that actually believed in him were, are, and will continue to be as much of a useful idiot as he is. That's the real talk, right before I go back to memeing for him and pretending he's perfect.

Sorry that's what I meant.

lol she will be 82 in 2020

this cannot be serious

>you guys still talk about Hillary because you offer no substantial ideas or plans.

Oh we have a plan friendo.

>You should go back

OJ for 46th

He wasn't always, but was selected to be one when he started polling well- because of his clueless, alarmist, bombastic 2nd grade snippets of thought diarrhea. 24/7 free coverage got him all the exposure he needed, and we watched the establishment get behind him one by one. Look at all the same old deals that are going through -weapons sales, the same bombing of the same Muslim countries, business interests deregulating themselves at our peril.. because the president doesn't run shit. Interests do.

you dig deep into the stupid hole friend

We can make it happen.

k. any retorts or just a vapid insult?

Dems are going to back Harris and run over everyone else, just like they did to Bernie.

>A black woman losing the election.

Stop user, I can't take anymore stiffness.