Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/bethanyshondark/status/888196148133072896
c-span.org/video/?431598-1/president-speaks-isis-strategy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Awoo

SUPERLAWOOMINAL MOVEMENT

Drudge is a fag

Who is more delusional? /ptg/ and the_donald that believe everything Trump does is a 4d chess move or progressives who believe Trump's so incompetent he can't tie his own shoes?

>ywn dance with Katy Tur and whisper "you are fake news" into her ear before you cop a feel

Be Me 70 year old Vietnam vet:
"I sure would love to visit the new veteran memorial, i bet my fallen comrades would love this"
Get to memorial and it's a jew cube and satanic symbols to remind me that my comrades died for these people

>Geraldo
Fuck that commie POS

10 MINUTE WARNING
>10 MINUTE WARNING
10 MINUTE WARNING
>10 MINUTE WARNING

I love Kellyanne.

Good, she looks disgusting

>Winning
>His own AG refuses to do one of his major promises
Good job Drumpfty poo!

kinda obvious he is gay

HILLARY 2020

>Katy Turd

She's a bimbo who got dicked by Olberman.

I agree with Tucc about Trump/Sessions. This is just a lousy boring episode. OJ Simpson and Satanism? I feel like I'm back in 1996 again.

This.

Amerifats and Europeans don't have the same concerns and the same issues, and most importantly they don't have the same ways to treat them. America is literally Jewland, a nation of immigrant, where "muh freedom" and consumerism are above everything else. Europe is a land of monarchy, fascism, White supremacy, Christianity and paganism.

Nothing productive will ever occur from a place where there are constant struggles and misunderstandings between people who're only united by a good, but very primitive form of racism.

Fact: there are no pureblood Americans. They all come from somewhere else. A degenerate shitfest with people from all around the world pretending to be united between cucked values of liberty.

They don't have roots or history. They shouldn't be part of the struggle against shitskins because many of them are and they spread jewish degeneracy all around the world and of course Europe.

What Americans want: civic nationalism, as long as people behave good they can come in buy their new iPhone 13.

What Europeans want: Europe for Europeans.

The US of A will never be the land to establish a White ethnostate. Sad!

First for gommies deserve sleep deprivation.

Heather is better

>ywn say "this just in" to her

>That's funny because most of Fox's viewership is going to be dead in 10 years.
>tfw 25 and fall asleep to Hannity every night with two million geriatrics.

IN THIS THREAD:
>AHHH!!! MUELLER IS EVIL DEEP STATE
>People complaining about tucker
>Arguments about Sessions because people no longer understand 4D chess and smokescreens anymore

Thanks for the warning my dude, I almost forget to set my alarm for Hannity beginning one hour after my 9pm nap.

which is funny as hell nowadays because she is a bigwig at NBC while he is doing YouTube channels from his basement as "the resistance"

>Dancing with a whore who wears a see-thru white shirt in public

anyone that thinks we will ever have another nigger for president after Obama completely fucked things up.

R8 my OC

>not a filthy gommie
>still can't sleep regularly

>Nev-Ahhhhhhhh-duh
Jesus Tucker, do your research

I TRIED SO HARD

T
R
I
E
D

S
O

H
A
R
D

>youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

Yeah I've stopped visiting altogether recently

Are you a European? You honestly have no right to speak if you are not in Eastern Europe right now. Your countrys should be 100% their respective race, the fact western Europe even brags about being only a 10% more white than us despite the fact Americans imported slaves for generations is fucking atrocious

jesus christ

twitter.com/bethanyshondark/status/888196148133072896

I've decided to start playing the new season of diablo 3 than watch Tucker tonight.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT
(warning, may cause erectile dysfunction)

Made me laugh, will use as next OP pic.

refresh pastebin, adding for now til i get a yt link
>Pres Trump @The Pentagon 7/20/17
c-span.org/video/?431598-1/president-speaks-isis-strategy

Lara Loomer, please leave. You're a fucking psycho kike.

STOP MR. PRESIDENT! YOU'RE RUINING HIS LEGACY! I CAN'T TAKE ALL OF THIS WINNING!

AND GOT SO FAR
N
D

G
O
T

S
O

F
A
R

Holy shit
Dershowitz dropping the Israel nuke bomb like that
very funny

heh

Satanism ain't Jewish hombre, might as well be considering how much they suck their own dicks

9/11

>>Arguments about Sessions because people no longer understand 4D chess and smokescreens anymore
It's the newfag influx. People who were here for the primaries understand, but there are so many newfags that the concern trolls have easy hunting.

BUT IN THE END
U
T

I
N

T
H
E

E
N
D

what did the CIA do to him while he was in military prison?

I like this Jew
"We didn't win that case they lost it"

It seriously feels like everyday brings in a fresh influx of new children who fall for the same bait used for years

>him

What's going on over the trump administration?

He was trans before all of that crazy stuff happened.

I can't fucking wait

it was a cube of saturn (jews and arab both have this in their rituals)

>Who is more delusional?
coming to a containment thread to harass people who want nothing to do with you and then asking which of us is delusional for thinking people like you, you who is doing the thing--right fucking now--that you claim to be a delusion, exist? honey, you're here being a shill because of Trump's 4D chess. maybe come up with something less about projecting your psychosis on others, k?

god bless your stupid little hearts, may they explode.

IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER
T

D
O
E
S
N
T

E
V
E
N

M
A
T
T
E
R

>tfw you will never be a superjew

Its fun to think everything trump does is some mastermind chess move, but I know its not true. Trump isnt some god-tier super politician. Its that regular elite politicians are now so out of touch and confine themselves to kabuki theater moves that anyone acting even slightly like a normal human makes them look retarded. Anyone who challenges the status quo and clearly gives no shits about the swamps taboos instantly rattles them.

So its not that Trump is playing 95th degree underwater chess. Its that the swamp has demanded everyone play tic tac to and cant comprehend someone doing something they dont permit.

It's so tiresome, but it will only get worse user

>spend fucking years in prison
>get out by mercy of coon president
>complain about bus seats
should have fucking stayed in prison

>eliminate 2 regulations for every 1 proposed
>does 4 times as much instead
Gee we're gonna run out of laws at this rate

DELET THIS

why the fuck is this faggot posting linkin park bullshint President Trump General?

wtf i hate cubes now

They mentally killed him.

Cutie, too bad she has fat legs, won't keep the shape of her upper body for long

This is some impressive projection. They're blaming Trump for their own inability to handle the banter.

I TRIED SO HARD

Leftists by far, their hatred of trump has reached a point where they defend and support neo-cons and clandestine CIA fuckery without hesitation even though some of them criticized Obama's love of drone warfare

Me too. Fuck him and his concern trolling. Doing nothing to help

Tons of Summerfags who have no idea how to analyze Trump's actions.
Most come from Reddit and don't lurk because the site has become too soft on attacking their newfaggotry.

>He doesn't know about the Trump Curse

he said that trump was more dangerous then terrorists to america
and then he commited seduko today

>You're a monster for wanting him dead!
>Wants more wars for more US soldiers dead like her dad
I hope she gets cancer as well.

He was the latest victim of the Trump curse, retard.

>sociology

>The US of A will never be the land to establish a White ethnostate
kek, I know this is bait, but neither is europe.
>white ethnostate
>implying that finns would be ok is 75% of white italians suddenly immigrated into their country
Europe should be for euros but it will never be a WHITE ethnostate. I might be able to be ethnostates for some ethnicities of some whites

TWO MINUTE WARNING
>TWO MINUTE WARNING
TWO MINUTE WARNING
>TWO MINUTE WARNING
TWO MINUTE WARNING

AND GOT SO FAR

Lurk for a year and you'll be us kike.
You can deny the obvious facts but reality doesn't give a shit about your denials

DON'T WANT TO BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT

The only way to defeat a special prosecutor is by appointing a second one. Like creating a rival monster to fight Godzilla. Trump needs a special prosecutor to investigate:
>the supposed hacking of the DNC and Podesta's email, and publicly deliver all evidence not vital to America's national security. A determination would have to be made whether or not there was any evidence implicating the Russian government in this "meddling," and Crowdstrike and the Sacred 17 would be held liable for all past statements.
>Fusion GPS and its connection to the DNC, Hillary Clinton, Obama, the Russian lawyer, the FBI, various cuckservatives, as well as the Russian officials cited in Steele's report
>the surveillance and unmasking of Trump associates, the role of DOJ and other government officials, what Obama knew, and when he knew it
>the role that James Comey's FBI played in all this
>any and all leakers, and prosecute them with the full force of the law

>saved $181 billion on his FIRST DAY IN OFFICE
Holy shit.

ah that makes more sense, i thought it was more trs bullshit

I think all this sessions stuff is blown out of proportion. The President is only human, I bet it's frustrating to still be dealing with this muh Russia crap. Sure, Sessions could've made everything so easy, but remember the fake news propaganda factories would've just spun any action faster than carefully considered as "le ebil attack on democracy omg he's literally Hitler DDD:."Just keep faith anons, and be patient. There is one eternal struggle, good vs evil, and right now /ourguy/ is fighting as hard as he's ever fought on our behalf against the evil globalists. Just keep faith, we will see justice. Maybe people really are waiting to shred any hope Dems have of winning next year, which sucks but what can we do¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They're going to have to replace Meghan while she's on leave.

Yes, him.

>800 regulations
How do you even come up with that many regulations? Holy shit, he was literally trying to destroy this country out of spite and daddy issues.

She's a guest.

>not it
the only pronoun they deserve

Nothing good

What if Mueller is secretly a Trump puppet?

She's not usually on the Five, she just fills in for Dana occasionally.

>Muh Illuminati tinfoil means everything that's cube shaped despite it being one of the most recognizable shapes in human history and all of culture
Satanism is just a new spin on Promethism which is much older than kike garbage.
Pull your head out of your ass Jew lover

>>him

He won't get one because Sessions and Rosenstein think Mueller is a-ok.