Explain this shit right now Sup Forums

the resemblance is uncanny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYU-8IFcDPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there's only like 4 jew faces

Are you suggesting some Darwin award mistook the identity and hung the wrong Podesta?

As Alex Jones points out, pedo creeps tend to resemble each other.

What if the deep state had him killed so they could use his body as a double for when podesta "dies"?

It starts with one thing

I'M YA FATHA!

Either that are we have a serial roper here

First it was Chris Cornell and now Chester Bennington

Imagine not knowing 50% of Hollywood is the result of political breeding clubs

JP is my uncle and the hate needs to stop.

All of this muh pizzagate stuff is fake news created by magapedes

If you upgrade to a monthly sub from F2P, it unlocks all the faces.

>wonders if Podesta was Chester's molester

>killing a literal celebrity to body double as a completely expendable nobody politician's aide
Fucking lol

so chester is pedostas lost children? no wonder he suicided and was always so fucking pissed, his father turned out to be a serial rapist and cannibal

I DON'T KNOW WHY
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY

I TRIED SO HARD

Kurt kills Cornell and Bennington.
But he didn't want to kill Keith Flint fron The Prodigy, because Kurt love a Voodoo People. lol

Another (((suicide)))

Podesta's from the Red Room. Chester tried to confront his dweller on the threshold with imperfect courage and that's why now he's dead and Podesta is free to walk the Earth.

same pedophile club! only a pedo would abandon his 6 children willingly

Their bone structure isn't *that* similar, it's more like they're going for the same style.

They don't have the same nose or chin, but their jaws are otherwise similar.

What's to explain?

Wtf. I really think there's a cleanup going on. Any big fires where you live, anons?

I don't get it, that is Head/Sinus/Eyes region, what does it do exactly esoterically?

They're pig faced, pot bellied demons from hell and they're here trying to destroy humanity. amirite?

pineal gland bro

>chester
>molester
>podesta

Pineal gland

Chester the cheetah
Chester the molester
Podesta the molesta

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT, DONTCHA?

Its real Faggot. Get paid to speal somewhere else. Pizzagate Pedogate, and he is going to burn in hell with hisbrother fat ass. go to Voat all info databased

How many times did he and your faggot dad tear through your boyholes?

Lincoln park in chicago, chicago obongo

Dude. Those fucking pictures.

They're almost as disturbing as comparing Bennington and Podestas eyes. Soul vs no soul.

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT, DON'TCHA?

Such is the price of meme magic

what do you mean?

Podester is behind every death in the last 50 years and also every molestation
Warn your children that behind every pizza lurks a podesta

What's wrong with this timeline

Ya think ur hot shit doncha?

What does this Chart mean?

That pedogate is covering its tracks.

Every time you make a cheeto joke about trump a chester gets his wings

yea that is what i thought you meant. the gene simmons connection to Chester is really interesting. and Chester's dad being a cop who investigated child abuse, yet having his own kid being abused from age 7. really sketchy, at least tragic but maybe something far worse than being an absentee father. but what makes you think the pedos are destroying evidence? pizzagate feels like it has kind of slowed down, are you saying that behind the scenes there are more busts and investigations now?

reflexology like accupressure on the feet or the hands, i think it comes from China. its like acupuncture without the needles, you can use your hands. i was skeptical but it kind of works.

>pizzagate feels like it has kind of slowed down

didn't something like 90,000 person sex ring get busted? if anything, it's just getting started.

Yes. Darknets getting hit by Sessions doj. Shills smearing Sessions nonstop.

okay i meant slowing down like the posts on voat are kind of slow, but honestly not really, there is at least 2-3 new things each day, a few big things each weak on the voat pizzagate. but on Sup Forums i feel like it has way slowed down compared to pre inauguration. less threads about pizzagate the past month or two, not my imagination, right?

Oh and some weird local shit here. Honolulu.

It's not that the fire is suspicious. It's the shilling surrounding the fire. Just setting off alarm bells.

Wasn't Chester molested as a kid and his father specialized in hunting down rapists and child abusers?

WHATS MY NAMe

John Podesta is reptillian.

just cohencidence goy, all politicians have heat lamps

c-could it be another barbell to the back of the head?

delet this

what fire? shilling around the fire? sorry i didn't see any of those posts. I do think Chester's suicide was pizzagate related, honestly.

so are you! all of us are either Reptilian (blue blood) or Mammalian Birds (red blood), it all depends what lineage you belong to and thus which is more dominant in your brain aka acting like a lizard that is violent and primal or like a bird that is more logical and observing. Just like with ant colonies only few are of top positions and matter such as males that copulate with the queen and the rest are expendable workers that will never be queens on their own and thus don't even matter, for that reason queen is constantly laying eggs because it doesn't matter how many workers are dying due to starvation or predation.

No wonder there's always fires in Southern California, burning all the evidence in the mountains

Beat me to it.

something is definitely up with this guy

Yep. You sure got me. You're excellent at your job.

leaning towards being tied to the Clinton Foundation

Kill your fucking uncle because he's a kid raping piece of shit

Chester Be did say he was raped by a family member when he was a kid.
HFS it's true. Podesta raped Chester

>MFW Spirit Cooking hit, and I told my mom Podesta was a devil worshipper, and mom said ...

"Podesta is Catholic !!"

Which one's which?

This

FPBP

Message sent

All white people look the same.

put rat poison in his walnut sauce and cheese pizza

sO WHAT DOES PLAYING DOMINOS ON PIZZA MEAN THEN PODESTA?

IF YOU'RE INNOCENT THEN WHY NOT TELL US THE WHAT THE "CODE" MEANS?

Sup Forums MAGA DIDN'T MAKE HIM WRITE THAT!!!
HE STARTED THIS! NO ONE ELSE.

Is walnut sauce on hotdogs really that good?

Ya think you're hot shit doncha?!

It's all in pizza place It's all int he Pizza place
AND EVER SECOND I'M THERE IT'S ANOTHER SCREAMING GIIIIRL
It's all in pizza place It's all int he Pizza place
IIIIIIIIII BECOME HAWT SHEEIT
YOU CAN SAY MY NAME

I like the way u think

hanging.....in.. my closet..... my children's emotional.. wounds.. will. not heal..... fear.. is.. all I know... because the alcohol and cocaine helps me healllll.. any one else feel angry reading that this faggy self centered douche who makes slit your wrist music killed himself. If your not well tell his six kids and wife about his fucking emotional issues I am absolutely sure they will fucking understand. literally went kys emo bitches. Well faint was a half decent song though. youtube.com/watch?v=LYU-8IFcDPw

gay jew confirmed

Woah. This changes everything

thats gay jew is an infowars correspondent.....

you guys think they fake their deaths?

chester the molester

this is a mess

cant barely even understand what its trying to say and I'm a level 500 infographic reader

the resemblance is uncanny

>patton died on december 21
>trump was born on june 14
They have different face shapes and eyes.

im american and cant read this shit your saying in english cause your dumb

Holy shit it's like anyone who gets near the Clintons ends up dead. Maybe they told him to rape a baby to prove his loyalty and he refused so they killed him..

You are idiots, you still don't know what the fish and 14 are for do you

like kathy giffords did how uncanny