youtube.com/watch?v=7lAlbpaoAtw
youtube.com/watch?v=3yLG1Dh-T8I&feature=youtu.be&t=890
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1W0UoucQU
youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5X9RUOEOoNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

FUCK NO

What's exactly wrong with believing extra-dimensional beings are in contact with select human beings through intricate practices in order to control and bend reality to their will? What's so outlandish about people believing that said extra-dimensional beings feed on distress and misery and want to inflict misery on others to gain favours?

But what do I know, I'm just a leaf.

no. he is 90% legit but that outlying 10% is the jewish question

No!

He's controlled opposition.

>Scanning
>pzzzt
> Brain control
>bzzzzt
> Midia control
>beeep bzzzt
>Ship to China

No. He is Prince Gustav of Sayn Wittgenstein. Almost everybody in the media are fake/actors.

Royals or jews

>Is Alex Jones legit?
As legit as professional wrestling and hollywood movies.

A legit scam artist?
Yeah.

I always hear this but never see examples.

No but he is hilarious

look at this person

he looks more like Bill Hicks than whoever that is

salesperson entertainment

His claim in court was that he sometimes does satirical pieces on his show, dressing and acting like the Joker and such, to better get his points across. Yet idiots like you will take that out of context to claim his whole show is fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=hoL-ooApEJU

t. his alcoholic kike ex wife

>"idiots like you"
>as if he's really that dumb
>as if he's not a shill
they think this place is GLP levels of gullible

its weird. I think he publishes a whole lot of shit so the globalist cabal wont go breitbart on him, but I think he slips in legit stuff when he can if It is important enough. Just look at Elizabeth lee beck, she was on infowars and she is as important as it gets

You mean Bill Hicks? He is a CIA asset who provides half truths as part of the controlled opposition. Infowars is a government psyop and only a fool would waste time listening to him.

Y2K

((they))) run him as controlled opposition, If im not mistaken ex wife was jewish

Like you think Alex Jones is Bill Hicks?

Alex Jones is 5'6". Bill Hicks was 6'1". Can you explain that? No you can't.

>Hurr, they sawed his legs down to make him shorter, just because!

He names specific Jews instead of THE Jews.

thread/

>Alex Jones is 5'6"
No.

This is the original Alex Jones, he was replaced by Bill Hicks after some plastic surgery by the CIA. Look at the last performance of hicks, that was not a man dieing of cancer.

here is one
youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c

can you source that pic of alex for me

Watch this video if you get a second. Plenty of evidence out there. The teeth and the moles are the biggest evidence

vimeo.com/107300153

This.

INTERDIMENSIONAL

Alex Jones on infowars is simply a character. An exageratted performance for purposes of entertainment. He relies heavily on conspiracy and controversy to retain relevancy and being over dramatic to keep the memes flowing for publicity to keep his income and reach.

My bad it's actually 5'10" but that difference still can't be explained. If he was really Bill Hicks, they would have done more surgery to his face so they don't appear so similar. This theory is fucking retarded.

His lawyer said that in an attempt to help him keep custody of his children.

Alex then went on a rant about how his show is the most real thing on the planet, even though it would no doubt damage his case.

Fucking turks, learn to read more than a headline, I know it's hard for you but I'm sure you can manage it if you really try.

this is some of the most autistic shit ive seen on here

Plenty of evidence to disprove your shitty theory as well. You can't explain the height difference.

He's legit pyscho and I fucking love it

say what you will about the guy, but he is an ally against the leftists

youtube.com/watch?v=SbG92a9LjwY

No, he's a disinfo agent.who has a Jewish ex wife and Jew kids.

Why don't you answer my questions?

>Buy my water filters and Male vitality products Goy, its the only way to stop big guberment!

Have you measured either of them, do you have bodies that we can autopsy. You are depending on self reported height and media reports of their heights. What makes that more reliable?

>Why don't you answer my questions?
because you're referring to that whole bit he does when he says what the elites believe, duh

he always clearly states that he does not believe that

but regardless every show he's done for years has been recorded on youtube et. al. so the fact you have no video link says it all

People actually believe this horse shit theory. It has more holes than a honeycomb.

Yes

In what way Bill?

>thread/

If you want to dig up the body of Bill Hicks and measure it, or look up his official medical records, be my guest. You are the one making this outlandish claim so the burden of proof lies with you, not me.

No, and the reason is that a Jewess got to him early on.
Sort of like Jared Taylor.
These Jews have a sort of sixth sense to rooting out their oppositoin andthey will marry or form any kind of relationship necessary to infiltrate.
Alex Jones will actually tell you that it's fucking Saudi Arabia that controls Hollywood.

lol, noice

Yes. 95% of the time he is correct. Prove me wrong pro tip. You can't.

Yeah but what's wrong with thinking that?

(((official))) medical records, yes those can be trusted. I have posted a video with plenty of photo and audio evidence which suggest the original Alex Jones was replaced by a CIA asset.

Keep following this shill and you will learn nothing but half truths and nonsense designed to confuse and control. Remember to buy some of his products to protect against the elites but ignore the jews.

Both of their lives are accounted for user. Bill Hicks was significantly older than Jones and just because they touched on a few of the same topics, that doesn't mean they are or sound like each other.

Christ, is question from 2008? Fuck no. Controlled opposition.

Tell us about the Jews user.

Noone asked you, stop being a faggot

There was someone like that once. Someone who was actually 'legit'.

>this

No. Litteraly RT tier. Meaning shitty low resolution conspiracy shit.

you tell me?

Yeah you can use that cop-out excuse for everything, can't you?

>((They)) alter all the records to cover everything up!

Like I said, you can make these claims all day but the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim. Until you show some actual proof, you have nothing but pics and jewtube videos...

But he had his faults too user, he believed in Majestic 12.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

yes & no

mostly no

if he is part of the movement that will replace mainstream media, thats very concerning, because he is not interested in backing up anything he says with hard evidence, yet hes built up a large following

hes cool, though. but hes an activist, not a "journalist" in any shape or form

Honestly whether he's legit or not doesn't really matter to me. The man is endlessly entertaining and isn't going away.

He's harmless really.

People always bring this up because of a passing resemblance and because they don't believe the official story about JFK (which is not uncommon, like 1 in 5 Americans don't believe it), but I just don't see it.

its like having a dvd but still watching a movie when its on tv

I can click the bookmark, but I still click your embed

The black fema coffins, Ebola, sandy hook. The guy was married to a Jewess, and never mentions the Kosher meddling in US affairs.
The guy's a total Kosher shill.

Well what do we know? Alex Jones talks like a bat-shit crazy person while capturing the audiences that look for "truth" or have been persuaded by gaps in the official narrative during things like sandy hook or 9/11. Since he probably is Bill Hicks, and even if he's not, he uses the persona he's using to make it easy to reject for the average joe. Like seriously if you were trying to persuade normies on whats really going on you wouldn't call satanists for blood vampires, or use intentionally vague terms like Globalist to avoid naming anyone. In addition to this he's pushing his snake oil products in an exceedingly unethical amount with extreme acting skills. Further proof he is a grade A actor.

Bottom line is, Alex Jones is controlled opposition, called out by Bill cooper. Proof of him being Bill Hicks gone rogue CIA operative with tons of plastic surgery is not 100% but its very convincing. Even the random youtube videos on the subject does a good job of convincing.

>Bill Hicks
>grade A actor.
When did this happen?

He specifically names many of the Zionist Globalists and their specific organizations in his documentaries, Endgame and Obama Deception are good examples of this.

he's shilling his snake oil better than any other entertainer I've seen, and think about it
>2mill subscribers on yt
>multi-millionaire
>threads like these show up every day despite him being obvious controlled opposition

I can't in good conscience call him controlled opposition because I think he genuinely believes this shit. I could say he's been pushed to the forefront since he's the most outspoken, borderline-crazy version of people who say what he does, but I don't think he's some kind of double agent.

He's mostly just entertaining bullshit, but there are small grains of truth in what he's saying. I like him.

Redpilled AF

>Supplements are snake oils
>protein shakes are snake oil
>Iodine is snake oil
What exactly is snake oil user, they have a plethora of products?

Obviously it's the t-sirts.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

I know people laugh at the Interdimensional beings shit but that is actually what is going on

youtube.com/watch?v=7lAlbpaoAtw

youtube.com/watch?v=3yLG1Dh-T8I&feature=youtu.be&t=890 this bit is pretty interesting, then fast forward to 19min for the snakeoil

He used to be but he watered down his stuff to get normies to listen to him

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1W0UoucQU

This.

all you have do is listen to both of them and you'll realize the personality difference is enormous and jones isn't nearly as funny as hicks. that's the main difference

youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q

He is a man of principles and conviction while not being a radical of the explosive type, so my respects for him.

He started off legit, then he began to go overboard with his presentation of things because it appealed to a small but loyal and consistent niche, and now he is trying to become legit again through self-aware humor/satire and with a general "I was just pretending to believe in lizard people" attitude.

He is at the forefront of the new "alternative media" and he is less insufferable than people like Cernovich or McInnes so I hope he does well and transitions back into relative normalcy. He WAS just pretending to believe in lizard people after all.

He's Bill Hicks, but otherwise, totally.

legit man god

There is literally nothing radical about what he's saying here. It actually is very reasonable.

Then they put the gun to his head and refuses to bring this kind of thing up again.

youtube.com/watch?v=5X9RUOEOoNQ

Daily reminder that all e-celeb threads are divide and conquer shills,

Never punch right

Pretty sure Alex Jones is more than an e-celeb there bud.