This is why everyone hates white people

Why are you doing this?

breaking911.com/horrific-video-emerges-broad-daylight-murder-brooklyn-corner-store-warning-graphic/

Other urls found in this thread:

breaking911.com/horrific-video-emerges-broad-daylight-murder-brooklyn-corner-store-warning-graphic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They shouldn't voluntarily come to white countries if they have a problem with whitey.

Justice served, unfortunately for every one we kill 1000 of ours die by their hand. The ratio will never be even because the white man does not stoop to the level of the common negroid.

That was odd. Niggers have too much confidence sometimes. If some crazy white guy walked up to me whilst I was eating my lunch and proceeded to say shit and pull out a knife I doubt i'd be stilling there chilling eating on a box.

Its the fucking same libyan troll

YASSS QWEEN SLAY

This is board for political discussion not animal abuse... nigger

Quietly go fuck yourself OP

Thats some sad stuff user, but I'm pretty sure he knew the guy, the article said the victim tried to rob him.

So don't come up in here with your anti-white hate you BLM moron.

Holy shit lol is that colin kapernick?

can't even answer a question and call black people dumb, okay.

>New York City
>Crime occurring
Why are retards like OP so retarded

Oops, forgot to change my flag to something less embarrassing

Man bites dog

Jew.

Because 'you' are doing this

Just look at what poverty and institutionalized racism has done!

Fuck this nigger he deserved it! 1488

nobody cares if you hate us, nigga

best leave white countries before we kill you all

Pretty much this.

Fucking leaf
>still right though

remember when we had to watch faces of death to see a few real deaths and a bunch of re-enactments?

He did answer the question.

Vengeance. Vengeance is your answer.

Jew york times. Yeah nice try dr scheckelstein.

Ayyy talcum x DDDD

Because we don't like you, nor your kind.

Oh no are you going to shoot me with your widdle hi point? I'm so scared nigger, you've proabably never even been to a range.

That is one indignant looking gorilla

Why do black people have so much confidence?

>guy literally pulls knife and says he's going to kill you
>calmly eat your food acting smug
>die

....?

The killing of Blacks is now a morally justified and acceptable act, this is the future you chose Black man.

look, we all decided at the white people meeting that this nigger had it coming

Shouldn't have brought niggers into America then, huh faggot? I don't get why you cucks complain about this as if isn't your fault they're here and in this condition. At least spics are legitimate invaders.

If only Lincoln hadn't failed in sending them back to Africa like he planned.

>white people meeting
where

>implying I was the one that chose to keep them here

Niggers get away with this shit every day. fuck off faggot

Antifa faggot bait thread. Saged

get fucked nigger

>whitey
I know curly hair of peace when I see it

if you were white you would already know about the secret lair

Sadly, he was assassinated before he sent them back.

>telling that nigger about the secret liar

what are you, a fucking jew?

Na he caved on the decision long before then.

Lol, no you don't. You need to fix the problems within your own community.

You tell me why African American men aren't graduating high school or raising their children? African American men are killing each other in record numbers all over the country. African American women are raising their children alone, they have the highest single motherhood ratio in the country. The university i studied at showed that 10% of African American men were graduating college...
Stop fucking killing each other! Fix the problems within your own fucking communities first before you start pointing the finger at everyone else...and you wonder why white men are starting to hate you fuckers again.

man you've got one example against... man how many a day going the otherway?

Niggers niggers invading my land.
Gotta do what I do to make em understand.

Anyone have a mirror of this shit? Don't want to gib muh page views.

Betting he knew the nigga and was wronged in the past, saw him and just fucking slayed him where he sat. LOL

/thread
Reminder we will be more than even when the time comes

At least white people are people.

I don't see the problem. He probably stole his lunch anyway.

This, once and for all, proves that white people are just as likely, maybe even more, to kill blacks, as vice a versa.

Rub his chess

Their Jewish masters have told them the white man is harmless.

he just stabs him once, then dude shambles away and collapses in the middle of the street

Whites are hated because everytime a white murders a 6 year old girl and throws her from a balcony they'll blame niggers without looking up jack shit about who the girl was, how she died or even what her fucking name was. Then they'll post a pic of a girl having an allergic reaction to sunscreen and say it's about a girl getring raped by migrants. Sup Forums will of course deny this. That's how Sup Forums is always right. When Sup Forums said a Saudi caused the Boston Bombing and it turned out to be a pair of Chechens Sup Forums went full 1984 and pretended it never happened.

>best leave white countries before we kill you all
the pot starts to boil over and niggers are gonna die enmasse

The penalty will pay white Americans when they become the minority in the future. You have already realized that all non-white people are holding together and hating white people? They will make your life a hell of a reality. I remind you of South Africa.

It's almost like Sup Forums is a collection of thousands of different people that can't be represented by a single voice or coherent set of beliefs.

>They never show the camera footage when a black kills a white which is 99 times out of 100. This guy is probably an illegal mexican too.

You can see in his eyes this is the exact moment he became redpilled.

She is the real victim.

This is one of my all time favorite pics. Look at his eyes. You can see him questioning all of his beliefs.

Post a timestamped pic of your skin so I know you're not a larper. You write like some white cucked teen.

no, it's called having a concussion

This isn't a race thing, and shouldn't be made one. Crazy dude stabs man enjoying a meal in the mornings.
It's a sad loss

Lol, do you honestly think latinos and asians are on your side bro? Your fucking delusional. Not everyone is a retarded BLM racist like you.

>not a single mention of race in the article
I am legitimately surprised.

pics?

I've seen worse on WARLDSTUUUUR

Stabber was probably a spic, so better to not say anything and let people assume what his race is.

Picture doesn't show the reggin robbing the guy and raping his wife the night before

Will you two shut the fuck up? Shush it.

that nigger probably raped somebody.

>clickbait
4 letter word

Sure, let's just project things onto a story to clean up the old white peoples' tainted name here. Guy is clearly not a spic.

It's opposite day already?

>NYC
>white
it doesn't check out

>wearing jordans
He's a nigger.

hang in there bro

This is a fact. There is a new generation of non-white who hate white people you've never seen before. You don't even need BLM for this. Republicans will lose their power as soon as white becomes a minority. Look at California.

>the suspect told investigators the victim tried to rob him
muh innocent black man dindu nuffin, jus eatin brekfis

Me too I was thinking wtf is wrong with him. If someone 'randomly' pulled a knife on me saying shit I would have gotten up and gotten ready to brawl or get something to defend myself

Nigger deserved it.
He tried to rob the guy before.

the milk knows

>You tell me why African American men aren't graduating high school or raising their children?
They've got low IQ and don't value education cuz dey gotz to keep it real, homie!
>African American men are killing each other in record numbers all over the country.
They are inherently more violent. Look at any country with a sizeable black population.
>American women are raising their children alone, they have the highest single motherhood ratio in the country.
Niggers are inherently unable to google "responsibility".
>The university i studied at showed that 10% of African American men were graduating college...
KEEPIN IT REAL NIGGUH
>Stop fucking killing each other! Fix the problems within your own fucking communities first before you start pointing the finger at everyone else...and you wonder why white men are starting to hate you fuckers again.
They won't stop. I remember my first week on Sup Forums, too. Soon you'll start hating them as well.

>maybe Sup Forums was right...

like pottery

No its not a fact you dumb ass. Your just a racist and you think people are on your side. Your 50 years late dumb ass. You lost the election and you lost your imaginary race war that your cooking up in your head.

must have been heart stabbed, that meth head really is a professional

>breaking911.com/horrific-video-emerges-broad-daylight-murder-brooklyn-corner-store-warning-graphic/

Culprit looked like a sandnigger or else a spic to me. He certainly wasn't white.

With that said, while I don't know the back story, I'm in general not for this niggerish behavior. Luckily the culprit wasn't white.

stfu with your "racist" bullshit. no one believes in racism against white people. they hate you for being white, believe me. pic related are the average anti-white tweets on twitter. each of them has nearly 100k retweets. hating white people has become mainstream.

>hating white people has become mainstream.
hence Trump.

that cross the road joke is actually pretty fucking funny.

and totally nothing to be ashamed of.

This. He's obviously Jewish. Look at his nose and hair

Go Chester Bennington yourself.