We need to segregate Sup Forums

Amerifats and Europeans don't have the same concerns and the same issues, and most importantly they don't have the same ways to treat them. America is literally Jewland, a nation of immigrant, where "muh freedom" and consumerism are above everything else. Europe is a land of monarchy, fascism, White supremacy, Christianity and paganism.

Nothing productive will ever occur from a place where there are constant struggles and misunderstandings between people who're only united by a good, but very primitive form of racism.

Fact: there are no pureblood Americans. They all come from somewhere else. A degenerate shitfest with people from all around the world pretending to be united between cucked values of liberty.

They don't have roots or history. They shouldn't be part of the struggle against shitskins because many of them are and they spread jewish degeneracy all around the world and of course Europe.

What Americans want: civic nationalism, as long as people behave good they can come in buy their new iPhone 13.

What Europeans want: Europe for Europeans.

The US of A will never be the land to establish a White ethnostate. Sad!

this is literally the juiciest bait i have ever seen. keep up the good work user.

I approve this thread.

We need Euro/pol/ for serious discussions.

Daily reminder that (((Americans ))) are not white and is the reason that the white race is dying

This is a decent quality slide thread but still sage, report and do not engage in slide threads.

I am starting to unironically believe that Americans are all possessed by the vengeful spirits of jews and niggers who died in the past few centuries. There is literally no other way to explain the way they think and behave.

Americans are primarily responsible, you know.

We just need /cel/ for celebrity threads so Lauren Southern spammers can go there instead of shitting things up here

Challenge : name one white majority country more utterly cucked ,degenerate and pathetic than (((America )))

On a serious note, Americans literally don't know anything about anything. Every time there is a serious discussion between Europeans, Americans try to join but fail miserably because their only knowledge of the discussion is something they read once off of some biased website. We need a Euro/pol/.

Can't name any. America literally created and exported degeneracy and international Jewry.

Of course. Literally 100% of the Europosters agree. And a strong majority of Ameridumbs would be in favor of a separation as well.

Daily reminder that (((America))) is a shithole and utterly beyond saving. It should be used as a dumping ground for all the refugees and illegal immigrants in the world.

Well, technically Brazil is a white majority country

It's also a shitty melting pot but they have now Jews at least

Brazil > America

White plurality, not majority

we know its you faggot jew. This thread was just made a few minutes ago. Sage

(((Americans ))) are culturally jewish and intellectly negro. They are the ultimate subhumans.

Go get raped and kill yourself, faggot.

That's a fucking genius right here. Gtfo nignog

Note: I'm not even the OP

Oh look, another Divide & Conquer thread.

Inferiority complex threads are still slide threads
Sage and reported for spam

SAGE DIS BOSD :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD #REGD BY AMERIGAN

AIM REDBILLD AND SMARD WAID EUROBEEN

>Europe is a land of monarchy, fascism, White supremacy, Christianity and paganism
Then, why do you guys love Muslims so much?

Not divide and conquer, rather segregate and live better

Good job nigger! You did it again!

>muh islam
American (((culture ))) is a million times more destructive than islam can ever possibly be. You faggots can teach the jews a few lessons when it comes to nation wrecking.

kek

Sweden duh

>muh sweden
Seriously , what do burgers know about Sweden except as a meme?

This board has ids, newfag
That's how I know you made this idiotic post:

Nothing to see here. Just a bunch of whiny faggots pissed that their women are getting fucked by sand niggers. Projection is off the charts. So long Eurostan.

>This board has ids
No shit, have you just figured out?

Burger Sup Forums in a nutshell

If United States didnt exist, imagine how good Europe would be. No destabilisation of the middle east>no refugees>no terrorism, no hollywood degeneracy, no america in ww1/ww2.

Basically this.

wow, you sure showed us mr. american. oh yeah, can your remind me what the percentage of blacks and latinos in the us is again? thanks

That's what i'm asking you, brainlet
>Note: I'm not even the OP

lurk for a few more months, newfaggot

Daily reminder ......

How is that related to me not being the OP dickhead?

Changed your flag?

You have to go back Jean-luc

That its significantly more cucked and degenerate than America...
I get that the (((America media))) exported this culture to Sweden, but Sweden is still worse than even the biggest liberal shitholes here.

It's okay to cry. I know your culture is fucked. Don't worry, there will be a lot of snow niggers in your new "pure" and "better" white race you can fuck. Just keep it over there, out of my burger.

t. can't place Sweden on a world map

>different id
lol already caught samefagging
pathetic stuff

Why are you so mad at America, Jean-Luc?

Ar you jealous?

And here's another one just for you nigger.

Feel free to stop shitting up Sup Forums with your faggotry; you can go create some retarded Euro/pol/ board over on 8ch, you know. It'll die within 6 months because posting "America sucks MIRITE" over and over gets old. I saw it happen to Britchan.

>Americans
>White

Jealous of what? Not having your amount of Jews and niggers? Not being a (((Protestant)))? Not having any roots or culture? Not that much tbqh.

Brit here.

I'm moving to the US sometime in the next couple of years. Fuck Europe.

America is a nation of white European immigrants, it has always been until 1965 and it will return to being just that soon.
Blacks should be given money to just leave for their own homeland, they are literally parasites on society who do not contribute anything.

Deep inside you want to be a blonde swede, it's ok Pedro.

There are literally no migrants where I live lmao, and their total in the entire nation is like 5 thousand. Let me remind you that there are 8 million niggers in America.

If [s]United States[/s] jews didnt exist, imagine how good Europe would be.

What are you waiting for, faglord?

>Latinos
>White

Nah mate, it wouldn't be an American hate board, it would just be a board free from your retardation. Literally every post you guys make here just prove op's point.

inb4 gtfo newfag

Yet we're still on top. Must suck to be inferior economically and militarily to a land of shitskin jew mutts.

Fags.

>If [s]United States[/s]
>[s]

What are you doing, nigger?

Pretty much. Like this guy who wanted to let me learn there are ids on this board. Wtf man. Americans are really below us.

Your society is 3rd world tier. No one cares about the rest.

Then go make it, you whiny faggot. None of you crybabbys will, though. You bitch and whine but deep down, you know that you like the speed at which Sup Forums moves which is solely due to Americans. We're like 65% of the board.

Beaner should go too of course, I'm talking about the situation pre 1965 when these people were not let in.
The US has been exclusively white with some blacks they didn't get rid off after ending slavery.

>Americans
>unironically thinking they have "muh freedum"

Now you are getting desperate. Your countries are weaker and poorer than a land of fat, retarded, jew, nigger, protestant, consumer shitlords.

Thats sad.

We are not the one crying here. We enounce clear and objective facts and then buttblasted Amerilards come and try to act smug to hide their anal devastation.

Actually we're not, but thanks for caring.

Cry more bitch nigga.

Yes, you are. Delusional crybaby double nigger.

"nice arguments but did you consider we have gunzZzzzz??? #rekt"

Not an argument. If you want a board free of Americans, you can create one in literally 30 seconds. Have you ever tried practicing what you preach? Oh, wait. I almost forgot that I'm on Sup Forums. None of you cowardly cucks would ever say or do any of the shit you post here in real life because you're all fat beta neckbeards. Top cuck.

The last thing white countries need right now is infighting. Just ignore these niggers, they're trying to prove their point by making us look like we're getting offended by their b8.

Blax litterally destroy anywhere they land. Recently my country has accepted large numbers of unskilled low IQ trash from sub-Saharan africa and we are experiencing crime on levels never before seen in this once peaceful land. They enter peoples houses at night in groups of 6 or 7 and violently beat them before stealing their cars. They frequently target small business and either commit arme robbery or petty theft. Residents who have lived and worked in the areas flooded by these sub-humans black trash are now selling their homes and giving up their businesses to flee into the countryside. This is something unprecedented in Australia. You have no idea just how quiet and peaceful this country usually is. The people are very hard working but really all they want to do is to have a laugh and be able to live free. The politicians have fucked us all over now and i feel the country has lost a little bit of its innocence...

Cry louder little nigga.

Europe is and has always been above everyone else.

How about you suck my cock.

Jokes on you, we aren't obese scumbags here and can actually move without a wheelchair.

In gayness.

>America
>White country
(((Americans ))) are all jews culturally and psychologically

Your country will be majority Muslim soon. You can't say shit, asshole.

It would be invaded by muricans within 2 seconds anyway. "cucks", "muh trump", "europe is doomed"

You invented and spread this degeneracy in the name of freedom, nignog.

The US is honestly past the point of no return in terms of demographics and I don't know what the fuck burger posters are even doing here talking about muh white nationalism. Your nation is already fucked, there's no turning back. You're a bunch of disgusting mongrels and you deserve to be taken over.

larping nigger gtfo

t. offended fatfuck

Wise post. That's why they actually are (((civic nationalists))).

Stay mad, mudslime.

>muh islam
Give me one reason islam is worse than American (((culture )))

Take the cock out of your mouth Malik and enunciate your words.

Larping as what? An American jew rat mutt telling you to suck his balls?

Muh dont tread on me

I'm perfectly fine (and physically sane).

We know you're jealous of our freedom, Jean-Luc

>inb4 what freedom xdddd
>inb4 Le 56% face

Let me tell you something Jean-Luc, America isn't crawling with shitskins ALL over the place. Yes, I know big cities like Chicago, Detroit, New York are covered with shitskins. But if you want to live in a nice white neighborhood you can move down south in a nice neighborhood. If you want to live in a nigger infested city, move to a big city. I currently reside in a nice town in Pennsylvania that is about 85% white. Most of my neighbors go to church (we are catholic) and try to raise a nice, traditional family.