no

Nope. bunch of hooey and chopsockey

your mom hooey and chopsockeyed on my diq

> sucking the oriental cock

>if the shoe fits steal it from payress and give it to your kids for Christmas
Confucius say

confucius was black, look it up.

WE

Neoconfucianism is extremely enlightened in its' analysis of religion and cult and has no analogies in the West.

Without a doubt, it contributes to Chinese success.

It's pretty alright.
Basically about hierarchies in relationships. Father to son. Husband to wife. Boss to worker. Ruler to subject.
But it's supposed to entail the responsibilities on both sides of the relationship. The son should be respectful and pay homage to his father, but the Father has a duty to protect and educate the son.
It's like the 10 commandments, the result of thousands of years of trial and error resulting in an understanding of a good way to live. Just finally written down and codified as 孔子说(Confucius says)

Chuangtzu is great though.

Zhuangzi is the shit!! (I prefer this spelling of his name)
Daoism is a big fucking red pill

Yeah I always prefered his views over Confucius & Laotse. I don't like their uptight be a good pleb philosophy. Great cartesian thinking too. He's like a mix of Descartes & Diogenes of Sinope.

WUZ

Legalism is the ultimate red pill.

Confucianism is blue pill as fuck.

kek

it's pretty much dead, and chyna was a shithole after it, so much so that people would rather import western retardation like marxism and liberalism rather than follow it

most chinks I know say confucianism is dead and ain't coming back
this is basically what was Noblesse oblige, but it died too

redpill us on why daoism is better? chinks hate it

Irrelevant garbage, just like any other non-White belief system such as Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, etc. If you want the real redpill just stick to Odin

>Buddhism
>not white
Zen Buddhism was literally founded by a blue-eyed Aryan.

The ultimate red pill is live your life for happiness and don't let jew world order ruin your lifestyle.

FILOSOFUZ

Not from Europe who gives a shit? Next you're going to tell me I should give a shit about Christianity about some saints were white or Islam because some sufi faggot spoke an indo european language. Fuck it. OUR PEOPLE ALREADY HAVE OUR TRADITION. ODIN IS OUR WISDOM.

FYI The Quran goes out of its way to say Muhammad was white/pale

who gives a shit? it's still semitic sandnigger garbage that should be purged.

WE

yes we, not "you", kike

My gf believes heavily in taoism.
My beliefs are mostly in line with nationalism and Nazism.
Surprisingly enough some of our views actually line up.

yes

i love the concept of 'superior man'

Most ancient Germanic Pagans didn't even directly worship Odin, they usually worshiped Freyr.

This is the problem with Germanic Paganism, nobody understands it, hardly anything is written down, no practices or philosophy surrounding it exists, there is NOTHING to make a religion out of, it is dead and any attempt to revive this faith is just total LARPing. Odds are it was wildly inconsistent in practice across Europe anyway with no real unified or consistent methods of practice, it's Abo-tier mythology.

TAO

sure thing, jew.

Let me know when you speak to Odin and I'll consider becoming a Pagan, but nobody has spoken to him for centuries, in fact he seemed to stop talking to people exactly around the time Christians destroyed Paganism in Europe, go figure.

when's the last time you spoke to that kike on a stick?

I'm not even Christian.