I heard a black man once say that a white run organization leaves crates of guns and ammo in the hood to incriminate...

I heard a black man once say that a white run organization leaves crates of guns and ammo in the hood to incriminate innocent blacks and cause violence among them. Is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=qhmPGfW6rA0
youtube.com/watch?v=DZpB6LtPvLg
youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU
detroitnews.com/story/news/nation/2017/03/03/chicago-train-yards-guns/98717398/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
youtube.com/watch?v=hxMMrPoBq0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems like a good idea to me.

Even if it was... blacks are closest to animals. They're the most dangerous to themselves much less everybody around them.

Is there a gofundme for this?

Kek.

>would cause epic butt hurt.

My first though about the gun crates story was that the Trump admin was sending them to help solve the crime problem.

is CIA still considered a white only organization?

Not an organization, It was just one user.

>though
thought

Yes, your tax dollars already pay for it, better known as the CIA.

I can dig it.

Yes. It was literally Sup Forums.

There's a video on YouTube of some black guy talking about it

>leaves inanimate guns.
>Blacks pick up and shoot each other.
>Whites caused the violence.

>leave crates of $1500 pieces of equipment lying around
>not taking them and making huge amounts of money at a gun show

This is incomprehensibly fucking retarded. Most niggers are running around with fucking rusty Hi-Points that they stole from pawn shops or other niggers.

even if it were true, it misses the point
why are niggers the only tribe whose first response would be to start killing each other?
whites don't have this problem with weapon responsibility
Africans are too stupid to participate in a free (market) society and need to be protected from themselves, and that's why every liberal policy involves dragging everyone else down, essentially enslaving the responsible races and using the failed tribes as an excuse

>what are nigger excuses, they have a lot of them.

it wouldn't be that weird for the US
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

the question most people are asking is "if there's a fucking suss crate of rifles and shit why hasn't somebody called the police?"

makes sense that an american would have mo money fo this program.

isn't the CIA supposed to operate in other countries?

but is there a video of some black guy filming it?

Crack or heroine are better solutions

Yeah, theyre called the CIA.

Fuckin this.

>rusty Hi-Points
Pot metal and plastic don't rust friendo.

Is the CIA secretly /ourguys/

Lets assume for a moment that was true, do whites also make them pick them up and commit 80% of our countries murders?

the CIA wants the blacks to be armed for a race war

Depending on what was in those crates you could net tens of thousands of dollars selling them. That's why it doesn't make any sense.

Guns are expensive. I would love nothing more than to just find a crate of them to build up my collection.

Accurate.

CIA do, more crime = more funding.

>I heard a black man once say that a white run organization leaves crates of guns and ammo in the hood to incriminate innocent blacks and cause violence among them. Is it true?
no
I heard a black man once say that a Jew run organization leaves crates of guns and ammo in the hood to incriminate innocent blacks and cause violence among them. Is it true?
yes

Funny that. If you left a crate of guns in a white neighborhood they would be returned to the police or you would get a neighborhood watch.

Sub-humans gonna sub-human.

And in this technological age a picture of it has never surfaced

> we wuznt able to stop shootin an sheeeeiit cuz white boi be puttin gunz in ah hans an shieeeit

I saw a video ok youtube once with a black guy recalling how when he was a little boy he found a crate of guns appearing in the middle of his cul de sac one morning. He said a bunch of the neighborhood men rushed there shoving each other to get some and most of them ended up shooting each other eventually

Depends, leave it in a White Trash area and they'll probably end up shooting each other.

>Africans are too stupid to participate in a free (market) society and need to be protected from themselves, and that's why every liberal policy involves dragging everyone else down, essentially enslaving the responsible races and using the failed tribes as an excuse

GUNS CAUSED THIS

> tens of thousands of dollars is a large amount of money for the government to waste.

youtube.com/watch?v=qhmPGfW6rA0
>growin' up in chicago in the early 90's
>now that i'm older
They've been doing it for a long time.

They held them at gunpoint and forced them to pick up the guns, same with the crack epidemic.

Better be. Tired of those fuckin hood rats walking in the middle of the street for no damn reason.

Yeah, the CIA

A good question would be why niggers think they deserve some kind of a medal for suggesting to stop killing eachother for 72 hours in baltimore.
youtube.com/watch?v=DZpB6LtPvLg

Newsflash niggers, if you can't even stop killing eachother for 72 hours, which might be why you're responsible for half the homocides in the US, then it's probably not the police or guns that's the fucking problem to begin with, nope, the problem is NIGGERS!

Only niggers would be mad about getting free guns. If they dropped guns in a suburban white neighborhood some whites would take some, a small minority would use them for nefarious purposes, and others would phone police.

You should be fucking grateful. I would cream my panties if someone left a van full of guns in my neighborhood.

Or do they just want them to kill each other? Unfortunately we may never know

That's probably how they tricked some people into it

>Baiting niggers to crime like you would bait a mouse to a cheese-trap.

Fucking gold.

I will set one up.
#guns4thahood

>oh look a gun
>better shoot someone
Is this how black people really think?

Even if it was true which it in most likelyhood isn't, ONLY A NIGGER would think that this means others are responsible for niggers taking those weapons and going around killing people.

they could've a) not taken them b) taken them and not used them.

I mean there's so many guns in the US, what the fuck difference would crates of guns and ammo do? It's mostly niggers that use them for robbery, murder and rape etc. anyways regardless how they acquire them, whilst others don't.. White americans have way more weapons than any niggers, including heavy weapons and they barely show up on the murder/robbery etc. statistics compared to niggers. If you counted only whites and excluded hispanics that are often counted as part of the statistics, and you left out niggers as part of the murder statistics, the US would have similar murderrates as a european country, eventhough the US contrary to europe is literally flooded with guns. So no, it's not a gun problem it's a NIGGER Problem.

ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY is how niggers roll.. dindunuffin always somebody elses fault or someone else made them do it or whatever.

Very plausible. My buddy is in psyops in the army I'll see if he knows anything about this

I like the way you think Nazi

Leave me a crate of guns and ammo and I'll use them to kill niggers if the opportunity ever presents its self.

I can't find the meme now dammit.

>Be white man
>Create civilization
>Nigger comes and takes it
>Burns it
>Throws it back to white man while saying ''You did this''.

Yes, that's how they really think.

They literally break into pawn shops and steal them

Like a nigger wouldent post a found crate of guns to fagsbook.

>>Baiting niggers to crime like you would bait a mouse to a cheese-trap.
>Fucking gold.
And the funniest part niggers think this is like a legitimate excuse. it's probably totally made up bullshit to excuse/downplay their shitty behaviour, but even if it was.. damn..

>sheeeeiit.. was crate of weapons, i had no choice man, it's like cheese.. mouse gotta eat, nigger gotta pick up and kill, it's totally involuntary.. you can't blame me for dat!!!

>I DINDUNUFFIN IT WAS THE FUCKING FBI AND WEAPON CRATES N SHIIET MADE ME DO IT.. I iz a good boy go to church 24/7 turning my life around. And then dis fucking crate with weapons! Nigger gotta kill then eeerybody know dat!

I'm looking for it myself.... fucking need to setup tags.

You don't hold an AK by the clip.

>I heard a black man once say

that was from a thread literally last week you story spinning faggot

No, show me an entire city populated with white trash with rampant crime

CIA operates anywhere. "Supposed to" and "actually does" are two different things.

It's the NSA in conjunction with the FBIs job to monitor US citizens and anything that happens in the US whikst the CIA is a foreign intelligence service.

HOWEVER the CIA don't really like hanging around and waiting to be posted to Kabul or Saigon, especially with the funding and power they have so there's been plenty of times they've operated on US soil rather than hand over to NSA.

checked - also, fpbp

I've heard the same exact thing. Delivered as point of fact that is well known by everyone in his hood. Interesting. This is the first "confirmation" I've ever seen for his claim.

Checked and sympathized. I fucked up by being too lazy, sitting at a chaos of 3500 memes now KEK.

Yep. I think it's the result of always being 'enslaved'. The slave is rarely responsible for his actions, since he has learned to just do what he's told. When you ''free'' a slave, they are suddenly faced with the reality of being responsible for their own actions. Apparently this takes a while to register with subhumans, so we have dinduism.

>You don't hold an AK by the clip.
Niggers are all about showmanship instead of substance, you can't expect them to know how things work. Don't da nigga look tough though bix nood!

Here's what gets me about niggers though, they think it's COOL that their communities are warzones, cause it's like they're tough, so it's tough and awesome that they come from a shithole where people kill eachother routinely.. So they're keeping it real.. yeah.. real DUMB. You're not supposed to turn your communities into warzones you dumbass niggers.. it's not something to be fucking proud of..

>holding an AK by the mag

Stop this

BITCH AINT NO 21

I had to resort to google after looking through thumbnails and searching.And do a reverse image search to find one without subtext. I swear I'm hacked and (((they))) delete good memes.

civilization

YES! Fug me that meme is so infuriating yet hilarious.

To be honest, the thing that gets me is not that they take pride in warzone communities. By all means go ahead and be proud, have your own identity of acting like a chimp. Just don't fucking deny it and pretend you're more than that, Jesus Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

I'm not even American yet that screencap hits me in all the right places.

what the fuck is even happening in this video

DIS 22

I remember reading about KKK subsidizing cheap Saturday night specials in Black neighborhoods way back when. But can't find any sources.

>break into trainyards
>steal shit
>shieet da gubmint jus beeze leavin stuff around fo us
detroitnews.com/story/news/nation/2017/03/03/chicago-train-yards-guns/98717398/

Some user in another thread about this pointed it out
Fucking dumb apes

no unless that organization is the cia and even then you niggers are too stupid to report it

Yes, it's like the hunger games we love watching nigers kill one another for our entertainment. fuck the Superbowl, we need to bring back the gladiator fights let's watch nigger getting eaten by lions and shit.

>YEA BITCH SO WHAT MORE BLACK BROTHERS DIED TO LIBERATE OURSELVES WE JUST FUCKED UP BY NOT KILLING YOU ALL SO NOW YOUR BITCH ASS RACIST COPS STILL SHOOT OUR KIDS SMFH SO IGNORANT.

>what the fuck is even happening in this video
nigger gets ko'd and the other niggers try help him get back on his feet by activating his dick thinking if he gets erect it will help him regain conciousness. This type of brilliant thinking results in things like pic related aswell, before you ask what's going on in that aswell i'll tell you, they're blowing into the ass of a cow to get it to lactate. Probably better ways to do it, but why the hell not stick your lips into the ass of a cow, no bad diseases or anything could possibly come out of that. (they've been doing that for ages, it's not a fluke).

holy shit this is a knife fight

no its not a knife, its a type of African martial art where they use one hand

How could you tell it was saying that?
Usually it's: "Ooogabooga eek Ook gibs muh warda YT wimmin bid nood muggafugga!"

Sounds good lets buy cheap guns by the crate and leave them in the ghetto

Well in a way he's right considering everyone evolved from Africans, even WE WUZ NEANDERTHAL loonies like Varg recognize that white people have at least some African genes

Niggers are the most supersticial group I've even seen in my life.

If that ever did happen, a local gang probably bought it.

The problem is that if this was true, almost all members of any other race would probably call the cops upon finding a gun crate. Blacks are the only ones who would thank tha lawd baby jeezus fo' dis blessing to go rob the gas station.

Interestingly enough virtually everybody I know in my town is armed and we don't seem to have any crime or violence at all. Why is it that owning an inanimate object ( a gun) turns niggers into murderous savages but has no effect on whites?

>considering everyone evolved from Africans
Except we didn't really. That myth has been challenged and God willing shall continue to be debunked until it gets fully shattered.

For example:
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

>Well in a way he's right considering everyone evolved from Africans
technically, no

Disease could literally be a fluke tho

This shit can't be real. Why are black people a literal living meme?

Seen this?

youtube.com/watch?v=hxMMrPoBq0M

>mystery guns show up in the hood to keep them fighting
>But somehow every time a nog gets busted with a gun it was stolen from a law abiding citizens.

Wait I get it. This mystery organization is pretending to to be a black guy and stealing guns one by one then distributing them in the ghetto. Makes perfect sense.

>white run organization

you mean Jews?