Narcos have taken México City. They are burning cars and business

Mexico status: fucked

Organized crime is blocking roads, buring cars and shooting people in México City(CDMX), Mexico's capital city after a Cartel leader got killed.

unotv.com/noticias/estados/distrito-federal/detalle/como-fue-el-operativo-en-el-que-abatieron-al-ojos-y-7-secuaces-417081/?utm_source=sms&utm_medium=link&utm_content=20-07-2017&utm_campaign=Nacional

Other urls found in this thread:

prowrestlingsheet.com/penta-el-zero-m-robbed-gunpoint/#.WXFlu4jythE
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FioL53uxK2Q
washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-lawyers-seek-to-undercut-muellers-russia-investigation/2017/07/20/232ebf2c-6d71-11e7-b9e2-2056e768a7e5_story.html?utm_term=.ab394caa9472
archive.is/6nbFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Average day then?

You know Mexico City is a hard town when Pentagon Jr gets mugged there: prowrestlingsheet.com/penta-el-zero-m-robbed-gunpoint/#.WXFlu4jythE Whatever happened to Cero Miedo? You should have broken their arms.

Pero si esto es la culpa del pendejo de Trump

>Narcos have taken México City
Until the helicopters start flying around shooting miniguns.

rival wrassling crew or probably know to carry cash i guess

>Trump is totally evil for wanting to put a wall between this and the US

I think if they actually showed people what Mexico was like it would redpill them.

Globalists plan on turning Mexico into a "Syria" situation, to eventually pave the way for the NAU(North American Union).

[Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Mexico already has Terror Networks inside it, Cartel Conflicts & Government Forces in constant battle with them.

10 FEET HIGHER

Indeed. I suspect Johnny Mundo and those two other twerp Canadians he hangs with.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FioL53uxK2Q

Cool, I get to do this again!

Shit, Jack Evans is American and PJ Black is South African. Nevermind.

Undocumented workers of peace

>You gringos are so ignorant about México. The cartels only influence a small portion of the country, and they only fight those who pick fights with them. We laugh at you when you act afraid while traveling through our cities.
>*gets beheaded*

This sounds like just any other Thursday in Mexico City.

And you wonder why we don't want illegals?

The world is fucked up because it's run by arrogant old fuckups with long track records of corruption and exploitable personal weakness.

>Narcos have taken Mexico City
they already own the entire country, no taking required.

finlay jr or kojima ratted out evan bourne imo senior thesis

>we need more trudeaus!

basically spanish version of batman begins?

Slide thread?
Slide thread
here is the REAL happening
washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-lawyers-seek-to-undercut-muellers-russia-investigation/2017/07/20/232ebf2c-6d71-11e7-b9e2-2056e768a7e5_story.html?utm_term=.ab394caa9472

Checked. Please archive those.
archive.is/6nbFw

Have a Pepsi™ and #Resist like Netflix's El Chapo!

>I must find a way to blame Trump for this
''Why are you racist, user?'' people often ask.

lol shut up libfag, how about you gas yourself for linking wapo

awesome. please remove as many as possible so the usa can be white again.

whoa for a second i totally forgot my dad was mexican.

what a great wall, indeed.

based nordbot

I'm actually hoping Mexico goes apeshit and the narcos take over openly.

Then Mexicans swamp the US border claiming refugee status.

Fuck off you LARPing piece of shit. You're the worst tripfag on this board. Posting spoopy pyramids doesn't make anyone believe your posts. You only use your own posts as "sources". You're shit.

Is there an english news source/archive that documents all this sort of stuff?

> narcos have taken Mexico City
There are easier ways to get attention. You ain't gotta lie to kick it.

HMm big MYSTERY guis
why doesnt america, ever fuck with them, eh?

Where have I seen that before?

I mean shit, there's only 26 letters in the alphabet and only a limited amount of words and context to build.

Who owns the english language? That guy must be rich as fuck!

I love bringing up the treaty of Guadalupe hidalgo with Mexicans who tell me the southwest is rightfully Mexican.

It's hard to overstate how hard the spics got owned in that war.

We really need to intervene in Mexico at this point. All the politicians have allowed the cartels to get this powerful and I feel like the only thing that can stop the massacres and the war in drugs is occupying Mexico and allowing the Military a decade to do some work like they did in Korea and Japan.

como? eso si no es cierto - your fucking gov't is on the take and nothing ever get done. If you are going to blame the US then blame the bastards who create mierda TV glorifying these hijos de puta - fucking sangron, blaming Trump for a problem Mexicans cannot seem or want to deal with their fucking corruption which has been around since forever- yeah not all cultures are equal pendejo -
That is why it is especially important any fucking immigrant have to come here legally - or else they think we condone disobeying laws

It was always fucked pedro..

>your fucking gov't is on the take and nothing ever get done.

This. As a matter of fact I just saw a couple of days ago that there were "inconsistencies" in Javier Duarte's case.

oh yea sure OUR WAR ON DRUGS DIDNT CAUSE THAT SURE YOU WILL WIN LETS SEE WHAT OTHER DRUG FREE COUNTRIES DONT HAAVE THE SAME THING FUCK YOUjust ignore it and keep running your godamn mouths

damn that sucks. we should keep the borders open so the innocents have somewhere safe to flee.

train our military to be part of the problem is what would happen- no fucking way should the US ever condone that. It is a fucking disease, the corruption of Latin American gov'ts and the mentality of the people regarding graft and corruption. Every time we send our military somewhere they always end up bringing some of the bad shit home. Our military absolutely does not need to be involved.

>taco spreading fake news

>Narcos have taken México City
What the fuck are you talking about? Mexico politicians are bankrolled by Narcos, how can they "take" a city that already belongs to them?

>putting the virgins at the front of the parade

gacias

Or we intervene militarily and tighten up the border
Putting memes aside for the moment, we should reach out to the Mexican gov and plan out getting rid of the cartels.

It was a big war, but it could have been worse, like total war.
Maybe the fact that none of the south american nations were very close to Mexico prevented that.

we could try sending the cartels more guns. that might work. :)

How did Korea and Japan fail? They didn't.
Why did Iraq and Afghanistan fail? Because conversa (read as Democrats) decided to control something they don't know about.

Congress*

yea no shit right

Nope, all this is the fault of Benito Juarez for killing Emperor Maximiliano.

FRAAAANK!

wow

Tell us how you really feel, M8. Stop holding back.

That's obviously feta. You're not fooling anyone here with that Giorgios.

No kidding. This has always been the life of Mexico. And now, many cities in the US. All you fags hating niggers only don't realize the spic menace

I wish someone would just throw a tear gas grenade into that crowd.

>Spanglish
Speak one or the other faggot

Unironicle this

Tres (you)s. Not bad güey.

>we could try sending the cartels more guns. that might work. :)

it's difficult to remember that you came to clean the swamp, when you are up to your ass in alligators. let's all figure how to get Whitey to unfuck the planet' problems

blessed is he who archives