Do you feel it, Sup Forums? The blue wave is coming next year

Do you feel it, Sup Forums? The blue wave is coming next year.

Midterm elections will bring the democrats back on track. A democrat president in 2020, and then the final nail in the coffin for republicans with the 2022 mid-terms and 2024 election

Say your prayers, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Pw3jp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she lost :)

Nice coping strategy. 2020 is a long ways away.

One thread wasn't enough for tonight even?

Lmao, who do the dems have to unite behind? Chief Spreading bull?

>the democrats

>Your new party slogan can't even follow the rule of three, which is taught in 4th grade English
Incredible.

Nope I don't think anyone in the country is feeling that shit. The dems have been hemorrhaging members since Hillary lost. Your constant antics have been extraordinarily costly.
Your boycotts are ineffective while ours nearly bring down corporations. Your endorsements are nearly non effective as ours makes profits explode. Everything you do has the polar opposite desired effect. You have become unintentional experts of reverse psychology.
Pretending you're going to win with no evidence what so ever to allude to, doesn't mean you're winning. In fact it probably means you're losing. Which you are.

The sad fact is that since the economy is improving (through no fault of Trump) people are going to vote for incumbents.

Dems have not been losing members.

The Democrats are going to have to disavow the Obama legacy and rebrand themselves as the party of Bill Clinton.

If you'd been talking to any? Yea. They have. They really have. You see, the shit pushed by the left has become so outrageous that many half sane dems can't justify supporting it. You can only go so far before insanity seems insane.
There's no logic on your side. And even the slightly logical can easily see it. As for the rest? They're fucking potato heads.

just elections

Today, I went to the pharmacy to pick out some half-n-half because the stuff I had previously kept curdling in my coffee. That shit can be so gross.

I also bought some more wet wipes store brand, because the Cottenelle make my ass itch for some reason.

How was your day, Sup Forums?

I know this is b8, but there are people who literally think this.

A new humiliation to the President, PPP asked respondents to indicate who they trusted more: Trump or various media organizations. Trump lost in every match up:

Voters say they trust NBC and ABC each more than him, 56/38. They say they trust CBS more than him 56/39. They say they trust the New York Times more than him 55/38. Voters say they trust CNN more than him 54/39. And they say they trust the Washington Post more than him 53/38.

Those are significant majorities that favor the "failing" New York Times and "fake news" CNN. Despite Trump's relentless efforts to negatively brand his media adversaries, he has had no success in doing so. And his continued whining in the face of that rejection is pathetic.

However, his glassy-eyed followers will undoubtedly fall in line no matter what atrocities he commits. That's a sad commentary on the state of the nation. It remains to be seen how they will eventually react when the hammer comes down on his criminality. They may just pretend not to have supported him in the first place. After all, the one thing we've learned about them is that they have an unlimited capacity for self-delusion.

I'm a democrat, but even then you have to acknowledge that outside of the crazies who think Trump breathing is a crime, he hasn't TECHNICALLY done anything wrong yet. As long as he keeps that up, he'll win by default because incumbents generally win.

The booty chest of Trumps Impeachment
archive.is/Pw3jp

Dude, have you looked at 2018 Senate elections? Dems are gonna get megarekt.

I just don't see cheating on your taxes as a reason to be impeached. Bush got us involved in a war and we didn't impeach him for that, we didn't even try.

R u s s I a

You're respond to someone who get's paid to do this.

Who else would come here and take abuse on a daily basis other than having some monetary incentive?

How so?
You faggots keep losing.

For (You)s?

Beat me to a pulp, Kek wills it

Cool story bro

>99% chance of winning

3m more votes

I feel like I've seen Trump do badly in polls before.. for an entire year before he got elected.

Think about this. Trump will sit on prosecution of Hillary until just before election season starts. Then he will drag her and her cronies out in front of America and completely kill the party forever.

All they're going to run on his russia, russia, russia and fuck whitey.

They did so well with so little spending in the special elections. The party is so organized it functions like a well oiled machine. Besides they already control most of the governors seats and state legislatures.

This sounds familiar...

House elections are every 2 years leaf

I don't feel good about the midterms but I think we can do the next elections definitely.
I feel like we can do it if we all pitch in on another Bernie Sanders kind of guy, how 'bout everyone else? (no Republicans need apply to my post so cool cool).

If Democrats are going to have this huge wave then why are they being out fundraised massively?

>Polls matter after the 2016 election

Are you saying bernie still has a chance? I can't wait till november. 2017 is gonna be the year of the bern I can feel it.

God bless your pointy little head.

I heard 2008 was the end for Republicans, what happened since?

Luck

Thanks for the picture. Good laugh from it.

Awareness is spreading of the type of scum the democrats have become. If people don't think they're outright corrupt, then they must at least think they are pathetic losers who dont know what they're doing.

i just wanted to see this flag

The D's won 2 seats in the OK senate. It's all over for GLUMPF lads

>Midterm elections will bring the democrats back on track
LOL hey kid lemme tell you how Bernie can still win

The media still haven't admitted they are wrong.

You can do nothing but lose.

Snort BUFFAGAHGAWGH

>40% of people trust a proven liar and egomaniac over reputable newspapers
>Most of the 58% probably dislike the media
I'd say that's a win for Drumpftards