WE: Biggest and oldest pyramid in the world might be located in Bosnia

WHITEY WUZ KANGS AND SHIT!

>An incredible valley of ancient mega pyramids has been discovered in EUROPE.

>Massive structures dating back tens of thousands of years have been unearthed in Bosnia – including the Pyramid of the Sun.

>Top archeologist Dr Sam Osmanagich, who claims he found the pyramids, says the Pyramid of the Sun is the largest pyramid in the world – dwarfing the Great Pyramid of Egypt.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/469316/Bosnian-pyramids-discovery-Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/469316/Bosnian-pyramids-discovery-Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neat.

>seriously believes the pyramids in egypt are 3k years old

jajajajajajAJAJ

no one noticed that?

What, did people think Hesiod was just memeing when he talked about there having been a superior civilization in the golden age preceding the gradual decline towards our own time?

Graham Hancock is going to have his day in the sun. Believe me.

damn those would be seriously massive and old if they are truly manmade structures

was there in march

WE WUZ KANGZ

I agree honestly

there's too much solid evidence that intelligent humanity is 100,000s of years older than thought, perhaps millions

WE WERE PYRAMID BUILDERS YOU SUBHUMANS

lmao google search of that dude has his pic and says

Semir Osmanagić, also known as Sam Osmanagich, is best known for promoting the pseudo-archaeological project related to the so-called "Bosnian pyramids".

>bosnians
>white

is this bait?

FAKE ARCHAEOLOGY

Of course they noticed it -- it's a great fucking mountain, hard to miss.

What they also noticed is that it is not actually pyramidal -- it's a mountain.

They look vaguely similar because, when you have a big pile of rock, it is usually going to be wider at the bottom and narrow towards the top.

Fake news. If this was real then where are the bricks? Maybe records of an ancient civilization? humans were just learning how to farm at that point in time so FAKE

>Ooga Booga Booga Uma delicia

What did the monkey mean by this?

What, there was this pyramidal structure and paving just under ~20 cm of soil and no one noticed that for thousand of years? What's going on?

Pls be true

maybe, but they've done a lot of excavating. There are tunnels under the structure. might be legit

why are you hiding your flag? is it perhaps that bosnia a mudslime shithole and you're ashamed of it?

Reminder that the sphinx is at least 12k years old.
Reminder that Gobekli Tepe proves that civilization more advanced than mere hunter-gatherers goes back to this far-distant time period as well
Reminder that there are coincidental megalithic structures from different civilizations all over the world that all use astronomy to point back to this time period from 12k years ago, using the precession of the equinoxes as a "clock"
Reminder that this time period is when the ice age ended and there is evidence that an impact event occurred that caused massive global flooding and rising sea levels that would have washed away the old coastlines
Reminder that this time period coincidentally lines up with the time period that Plato gave for the destruction of Atlantis, as well as the end of the previous Kali Yuga in Hinduism, as well as the flood myths that are pervasive across many religions around the world.

Archaeological, mythological, and geological evidence all indicates that civilization goes back much further than we think. There was a civilization prior to 10,000 BC that was washed away due to a global catastrophe.

how advanced was this ancient civilization?

>millions
I wouldn't go that far. His recent work has shown a cataclysm of some sort around 10-12 thousand years ago.

Bem falado.

feels good

So then this proves that black people must have been in Europe before whites, huh interesting...

world's oldest pyramid is at the south pole

Hard to say. It's been so long that all that's left are a few megalithic structures like the Sphinx. Places like Gobekli Tepe only exist because they were purposefully buried. Otherwise, there could be tons of other structures across the earth that are actually much older than what's commonly accepted.

We know they were good astronomers. They had knowledge of mathematics and things like pi and phi that weren't thought to be understood until much later.

What's the other side look like

doesn't it have predators in it?

100,000 years ago, competing spacefaring entities decided to settle their differences in a game of genetic engineering. Presentient humanoids, the same starting material for each, were manipulated by each group to select for different traits. They were then settled in different regions and allowed to fluorish with minimal interference.

Now, each competing team was allowed to make limited adjustments after designated time points within the game. Some came early, like the great starship Eloheim, while others waited until later in the game, such as the entities who contacted Joseph Smith.

The final goal is total genocide. At that point, the last remaining human will be analyzed and the team with the most original genes remaining in that specimen will win.

Pretty much retarded.

You know why Gobekli Tepe looks like it was hit with a nuclear bomb? The locals have been using rock from it in construction projects since the damn place was abandoned.

Tons of archaeological sites around the world have been destroyed, often hundreds and hundreds of years ago, because the stonework was used in new building projects.

Most of the missing parts of the Great Wall Of China are due to this. It's free pre-cut blocks of rock and bricks. Want to build something? Go grab it.

So even if there was a pyramid in Bosnia. It would have been recycled a thousand years ago.

Only reason the Mayan and Aztec ruins are still there is because those civilizations completely died off and the area largely forgotten.

You're telling me this pyramid has been there for thousands of years, no one remembers it being there, no one has mined it for rock, no one has gone treasure hunting inside it, nothing?

Bullshit.

I just know the libtards will spin things that way

Fake news, the largest pyramid is in Cholula and is twice as massive as the Keops.

Fuck, I meant Puma Punku, not Gobekli Tepe. Gobekli Tepe was backfilled for some mysterious reason.

Yep.

test

WEEEEEE
WUUUUUZ
DEEEEEM
KANGZZZZ
NNNNNNN
SHIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT

>dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/469316/Bosnian-pyramids-discovery-Europe

They're tons of pyramids all over europa - where i live they're hundreds from small to pretty big, it's forbidden to dig there, but everybody does anyway. Lot's of cool stuff can be found.

Congratulation, you just dismantled your argument.

Mountains of Madness!!!
STOP!
DELET

Holy f****** s*** you don't know anything about these myths and mythology all metzler should I say mythology in general, you sir are a failure as a critical thinker. Your timelines are way off, your tying cultures together who have no what of even knowing that the other EVER existed.

Fuckin kill yaself.

>bosnian kangz

Enlighten us, oh wise one.

Yeah, that's the strangest thing about Gobekli Tepe. The entire massive site was purposefully buried. Why did they bury it? Was it to protect something? Was it to hide something? Was it to create a time capsule for us to uncover millennia later.

Fascinating stuff.

>Holy f****** s***

fuck off and send me hot sauce.

>brazilians
>human

>Drinks Milk
So you are say ?
>Explores the world
Are you meaning to imply ?
>Creates modern medicine adding 30 years to global life span
That we where
>goes to the moon
We where
>splits the atom
Kings and what not ?

>shit post

n1 m8

*saying

UMA

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

>screenshot of Eddie Murphy from MJ's music video

It's good to know once upon a time civilized people actually lived in Bosnia

Its Temple Prime, it was built by Kane and his followers. It was first destroyed in the first Tiberium War by an orbital ion canon strike in Sarajevo.

Maybe it's exactly as I said.

Maybe they knew that some jackass farmer was going to break up all the rocks to make sheep walls if they didn't bury it.

If you want something to endure you bury it. Gobekly Tepe was completely invisible. Only a few tops of the tallest columns protruded above the ground - and those, indeed, were partially destroyed by farmers.

This hypothetical bosnian pyramid is right there. If real, only a thin latyer of dirt would cover all the stone work. Those stones would have been mined. Also, where would the stones have come from?

I suppose the only possibility would be if it was a natural hill that was sculpted into pyramid shape and buttressed with some rock, but was still 99.99% dirt.

And at that point it's just a manicured hill, not even a pyramid. I dunno. The whole thing seems ridiculous.

If their theory is that the pyramid is made out of rock, like all these other pyramids they seem to enjoy comparing it to, then where are the quarries? Building it would require absolutely immense quarries. We know exactly where the Egypt pyramid quarries were. Where are the Bosnian quarries?

Seems likely

>While Egypt's Great Pyramid of Giza is by far the most talked-about pyramid in the world, it isn’t the biggest by a long shot. That title goes to the Great Pyramid of Cholula - an ancient Aztec temple in Puebla, Mexico with a base four times larger than Giza's, and nearly twice the volume.

Why is the world's biggest pyramid so often overlooked? It could be because that gigantic structure is actually hidden beneath layers of dirt, making it look more like a natural mountain than a place of worship.

In fact, it looks so much like a mountain, that famed Spanish explorer Hernán Cortés completely missed it, and unwittingly built a church right on top of it, as you can see in the image above.

>no one remembers it being there

i just talked to my grandma, she's 10,000 years old. she remembers.

You're an idiot, people thought it was a hill not a Bosnian pyramid. Gobekli Tepe was intentionally buried to preserve the site, it was all dug up relatively recently...holy shit you're stupid or shilling.

yes, white man was a global force before the ice age.

then the brown people moved in and destroyed everything.

Yeah, I don't buy the bosnian pyramid either. If it's a pyramid, why doesn't someone just start digging into the side of the hill and see if they find something?

Brayan, nos estas haciendo quedar mal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims

The muslim converts ones are white outside but sandniggers inside

I figured Pol was already aware of this.

lots of people pick random mountains and just start digging.

might be like Yellowstone, which wasnt even conceived as a volcano due to its absolutely massive scale. might take a while to find.

anyone think that maybe these are new?

i mean, we do live in a simulated universe. and im pretty sure we are able to meme things into existence.

It's natural you fucking dumb spic look it up

>We know exactly where the Egypt pyramid quarries were. Where are the Bosnian quarries?
Bosnia is literally all rock, it has thousands of quarries, so obviously any "ancient quarries" would've been repurposed and dug up hundreds of times already.

>why doesn't someone just start digging into the side of the hill and see if they find something?
They did, they found tunnels.

did they find any black kangz?

>implying them being 3 or 30 k years old matters

we meme'd john mccain's cancer we can do anything!

WE

Are they really called Bosniaks if they aren't Moslems? Wouldn't they just be Croats or Serbs? I thought the whole Bosnian identity was based around their conversion to Islam? Do Bosnians that convert to Christianity then declare themselves Serb or Croat, depending on which church (Orthodox VS. Catholic), or whichever other reason?

No, it has The Thing in it

it actually does. it shows how far back human history started. I still believe atlantis is real but suck when the last polar shift ended

Well then, let's meme the truth behind what lies underneath the Sphinx's left paw.

numerical truth

i hope it's soro's jew gold

no, a businessman has been excavating and renovating it to make it look like a pyramid.

It had to be a flood of some kind.

Are you retarded? Of course it matters. Realizing that certain things are actually older than they are has wide-spread ramifications on the history of our species. It rewrites the history books

i'm still saying at the time we all lives on what was back then the coast or shoreline. then a polar shift occurred flooded the earth. that's why you see the flood myth all coming at around the same time. Someone probably realize that it was going to happened and built a boat while others laughed at him

>hey let's build a pyramid with one sliiiightly crooked side, just keep em on their toes

WE WUZ KWANGZ AND KWAYNZ

Yup

Personally I don't think Atlantis is "real" in the sense that Plato's story is 100% accurate. I think the myth he tells is nestled in truth and got corrupted over time, and I believe the same is true of a lot of the stuff we see in ancient religions.

I don't think there was literally a continent that was swallowed by the ocean. It might have been an island, series of island, or just areas pre-melt coasts.

almost like some hooknosed kike wanted to discredit him.

br br? gib mony plz huehuehue i riport u huehuehuehueh

you are proof slavs arent white.

Flood caused by what?
The exact answer is that fragments from a comet stream hit the ice cap in north america and europe 12k years ago, bringing global average sea levels up.
Just look up presentations from Graham Hancock and his book Magicians of the Gods on youtube for edutainment.

Last year they found two pyramids in my home town, there are about 15 structures here but no money to clean them up and keep them so the archeologist just leave the sites untouched.

check'd