Starting a business and then a colony in africa

i want to start a energy business in africa i will buy some land in the middle of nowhere and set up my solar farm, electrolysis, plant and fertilizer factory to sell in africa there is 0 competition if i were to build a plant what do you think guys is this a good business idea or what

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yT9RtyS8uc
blogdev.learnquebec.ca/societies/societies/new-france-around-1745/seigneurs-and-censitaires/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're gonna get robbed and murdered. That's it.

niggers are just going to tear it down once they realize the big machine makes money and theyre not getting any of it

so niggers are incapable of doing business

/Namibia/ ?

pretty much

Gonna need some private security to fend off the hoards...

Just tr not to get yourself killed

Only if he's a nu male beta. I lived for two years in Sierra Leone and was fine. And believe me, it's hard to find worse shitholes than Sierra Leone. Maybe Zimbabwe and Congo

Not a good idea. You should go for fertilizer factories but you'll need natural gas, won't have enough energy with solar. Ironically fertilizer will always be in demand despite shitty gas prices.

This.

Once word gets out the big machine monster makes money n sheiit the niggers are going to mob your shit and probably kill you.

If Cecil Rhodes failed, a Sup Forumstard will too.

suh dude
heard you need some security

You've forgotten the 52nd rule of Acquisition, "Never do business with Niggers"

You can make ammonia from air an hydrogen gas from electrolysis

Shelter
Clean water
Food
Electricity
Transport
Trade

In that order, you can create a thriving civilisation anywhere. You could literally buy water filters, a nuclear reactor and set up in Antarctica, you'll just spend a fortune on heating and climate controlling your grow houses.

BTW black civilisation fails because they refuse trade, don't use electricity and have poor food/water. They're all raised horribly and the horrible state of their nations and even the horrible state of their culture means we don't know how much of this is cultural, ethnic or national. But I'm on Sup Forums so it's totally 100% ethnic.

China is colonizing Africa through that nigger Akons project to bring power to Africans via solar. He is just the face for it while its run by a state owned Chinese company, who offload shitty Chinese solar pv equipment and establish a legitimate reason to further involve themselves. Akon himself says they manipulate leaders into accepting the program because they really dont want it. Good luck and god speed

Is it an undercover nuclear bomb? If it is, I'll help fund it. But it needs to be in Congo, right in the center of the continent.

>he hasnt seen Empire of Dust

youll need to bring a complete set of foreign staff with you, and youll all be killed by niggers so good luck convincing a team to do it or paying them enough to risk likely death

Niggers won't know what it is or how to make money off it. Most of them probably unironically don't know what "money" is.

You should watch the mosquito coast.

What about south africa

Watch Empire of Dust. They don't need to know what it does. They just need to know it's a thing, and it isn't "theirs".

It's all so tiresome.

I suggest you reconsider.

Zero competition because there''s Zero Market.

rule 128 "Exploitation begins in the home"

>sell
>in Africa

Pick one.

well isnt south africa like less apey

>setting up business
>in a land without laws

Have fun getting fucked with zero legal recourse.

You gonna get Zimbabwe'd

They'll tear it down, sell for scrap, and dance around the fire celebrating for the pennies they got destroying a multi-million $$$ piece of machinery.

Afro-niggers will tear down the electric poles powering their villages to get at the copper in the wiring and transformers. Then they use the transformer oil (which is toxic as all fuck) to fry their food.

>Afro-niggers will tear down the electric poles powering their villages to get at the copper in the wiring and transformers. Then they use the transformer oil (which is toxic as all fuck) to fry their food.
wtf
well i guess that makes sense considering how shity skid row is

>He doesn't know that you can hire an African warlord to act as a security detail for a couple thousand USD...
Who needs lays when you can a a couple hundred emaciated Ethiopians with AK47s relying on your business to supply them with heroine money.

you tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=_yT9RtyS8uc

the niggers are just stealing from the whites after ending apartheid they couldn't possibly be so rich without the end of apartheid wow africa is worse than anything i could ever imagine its worse than if hell was real, im just going to stay in america

worse than cancer m8 not even funny just apes stealing from white prosperity and then doing stupid violent stuff its planet of thew apes worst nightmare ever.....

Once Western Civilization collapses China will strip mine Africa from coast to coast. They're just waiting for when there's nobody to complain about it.

>to sell in africa
Nigger people in Africa don't have "money" lol

what you thought of is basically what trading companies did to have and keep farmers growing cocoa, coffee, coton, etc decades ago.

The issue is your authority. Most of these companies are deeply involved in the community through acquired nonprofit organization. It gives control on access to electricity, internet, etc. Since they appear PC, local authority want to help them. Or they pay the local government if it's too much trouble. They don't want that, it's costly.

The trading company own the land and rent it to the farmers, give them a loan to buy seeds and fertilizer and lock them in a contract with fixed price (or market - x% at account date) for multiple years. Exactly like this system blogdev.learnquebec.ca/societies/societies/new-france-around-1745/seigneurs-and-censitaires/ from 1745, but worse.

You will make money from lending them the tools in exchange of their yield, the true money maker. Just buy the required equipment, it's cheap. With deep root in the community it's easy to block progress as long as you see fit and you are protected since you want to "help".

you can guess why I know all this, and im not a nigger.

Civilization is white privilege.

whats stoping us from doing a chinese type project, are we just to cucked to allow it to allow actual work getting done!

What sort of resources are you hoping to gain?

Also there is a high chance that people, a tribe, or tribes will paint you as a witch and lynch your ass.

Great prosperity in your ventures though op.

Your gonna need a base, a militia, possibly some way to get food. And a lot of fucking shots

you're powering it with solar? how many armed guards will you have?

electric barbed wire fence

>investing a huge immovable sunk cost project in the middle of niggerland
>putting your faith in the local nigger warlord to protect your interests and safeguard your wealth
>nigger warlord decides he needs more guns and power, protection fee just increased by 10000%, pay or lose everything to the nigger hoardes

well the chinese did it in that film we could setup something similar selling fertilizer and rice to donation companies or to the governments or nato or however they get food

china will as theyve always failed. theyve been trying for over 500 years. the last 70 years have been no more sucessful than the 430 that came before it.

think about it. most "colonies" in africa were colonies for less than 40 years. europeans did more, changed more, improved more, extracted more, defined more of africa in 40ish years ... starting 150 some odd years ago ... than "modern" china has managed in the past, immediate 70.

the chinese can't farm, build roads, bridges, dams, power plants, railways, anything worth a damn.

all they have for black africa is disdain. which, ironically, europeans didn't have. which is why europe was successful and china is and always will be a failure.

i say this as a white african, born and raised.

A business in Africa, huh?
Remember what Max Brooks said:
"You don't need to reload a machete."

but they get resources and do business effectively
we can't sell fertilizer to people without money we cant do anything without an electric fence and security

If it was that easy Africa would be prospering by now. The unsolvable problem of the African Question is the rampant corruption at every level of government and society maintained in perpetuity by a sub-80 IQ populace of sociopaths.

thats just it. they dont do it efficiently and they dont make money unless it involves exporting minerals.

theyre no better then the arabs who practiced predation on the people. in the end, they will be hated and driven out. africa will always yearn for the return of the good european. why do you think they want to come to europe so badly?

I've thought about this somewhat. My goals probably intersect with yours somewhat although I have no special connection to Africans I wish to help whites. But regardless, the means are similar.

Solar farms are horribly inefficient, prone to breakdowns, require constant maintenance, and you will have to train dozens of people on very technical skills just to maintain them. That's not counting installation, which is more difficult.

Then you will have to hope they don't steal your panels or other tech, don't unionize and demand better pay, don't simply kill you and steal your shit, etc.

Most of the other shit you want to do is retarded for other reasons.

Think much, much smaller and then think how you can scale that concept. If you want to help blacks think small and scale-able.

For example, maybe you can train a family on how to dig small trenches so their shitwater flows away from their dwelling and major waterways. Then, if you can train them to train others, you can expand on that concept.

you're all fucking retarded

Do it. A few notes:
1. Talk to based Rhodesians to make sure your plan is sound.
2. For defense, you need a 50 cal turret on the roof (for day) and a loud Tesla coil (for night)
3. Good luck teaching 70-IQ nigs that they need to buy fertilizer. Hire someone who knows both advertising and special ed.

All answers are totally serious, praise pepe.

>Then they use the transformer oil (which is toxic as all fuck) to fry their food.
Mineral oil,

niggers are incapable of NOT BEING NIGGERS

Make sure you have armed guards at all times. a lot of them.

you cant hide behind that flag chink.

Boi

I worked in Africa (Tanzania,Seychelles,Djibouti)

I worked on wind turbine plants and road building projects.

I myself am a dindu this is what I experienced:

>Stole my tools
>Stole my fall protection
>Stole my watch
>Show up to work and demand a raise then hide in the shade all day
>Show up to work with your cousin and demand he get hired
>Show up to work but the ditch work to help your brother move camels onto a ship
>Weld without welding hoods
>Show up to work but cant READ english so I have to read everything to them off the work orders

Avoid working in Africa with Africans. Get Pakis or Flips.

>based star trek character
We would never see DS9 in this day age.

>what do you think guys is this a good business idea or what
You will be robbed. Constantly. Not even joking, stuff will cosntantly go missing from site, workers will not show up if they don't feel like it, anything built will be useless for being so badly put together and if you do finally hammer a structure together the entire buwungi tribe is going to come in shooting AKs off the back of their pickups all shiny and chrome and fuck your ass five ways to sunday.

Import some stronk slavs and hire about 20 PMCs to defend it

Hopefully this will start soon.

Expensive as fuck my friend, particularly the security. The pay will need to be better than usual to attract the regular workers to the shithole you're working in also. If you need security you really only need to rotate a couple of minimally trained workers with a rifle. Not like the local militia is going to assault your operation ,just a stupid nigger or two sneaking on to the site looking for scrap lying around.

Yes, nitrogen is extracted from the atmosphere because it's the majority constituent of air.

You can get hydrogen from electrolysis of water, but it's fucking expensive compared to stripping it out of methane with steam reformation.