McCain takes Trump to task for ending arms aid to Syrian rebels

How long before Trump starts calling him "Dyin' John" on Twitter?

Fucking warmonger. "How dare we stop giving weapons to Syrian terrorists, this hurts the profits of my friends in the weapons industry"
One he's gone, and turtle man McConnel's gone, nothing stands in the way of Rand-style Republicanism and Trumpian Populism

Complain while you still can, John

>questioning someone's decision making when you have a literal tumor growing in your brain

We like winners, not people who get brain cancer John!

Damn why wont the fucker die already.

Is mccain ourguy

>Dyin' John

Audibly kek'd

>I have brain cancer
>better keep shrieking like a loon
At least he's taking the russia narrative to the grave with him

He's like the senile grandparent at family dinner. Just nod and smile to make him feel good then carry on.

OP, you're alright.

>Serve your country admirably
>Refuse to buckle under pressure in captivity
>Continue to serve country as a politician when you return home
>Always stand up for what is right, even if your own party is willing to pretend otherwise
>Strike fear into dictators worldwide. Inspire hope among freedom-loving people in those same countries

>Get sick and have your name dragged through the mud by a bunch of autistic teenage anime nazis

You cucks need to fuck right off. I wonder how many of you faggots have actually SERVED your country (USMC here)
Unless you have, log off of Sup Forums and get Assad's dick out of your ass. You have NO idea how the world real works

>lose your election in 2008 to a nigger
>doesn't matter you work together with him for next decade to continue brown wars
>finally a gop candidate wins in 2016, he hates you, you hate him
>repeatedly calls you out on being a war traitor who sold out your country
>he finally pulls support from the illegitimate rebels you were funding and the war is about to end
>you discover you have the deadliest brain cancers within 24 hours of this, probably less than a month to live

Happy endings do exist.

>Literally having part of your brain removed doesn't preclude you from acting as a Senator

Pic related is my reply to Mr. McCain

Fuck off hiroyuki

Serving doesn't mean shit faggot. Fuck mccain and fuck niggers.

how sickening mccain openly admitted to the nation Isis needs more guns, Get your pitch forks and fire.

>serve your country admirably
Benedict Arnold was a war hero too, a few years in 'nam doesn't redeem spending the next fifty years shitting on the country's interests
>strike fear into dictators worldwide
along with every male of draftable age in the U.S.
>inspire hope among freedom loving people
Jesus Christ dude really? How many peoples has McCain "freed" exactly? How are things going in
>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Libya
>Syria

All of those countries are better off with temporary chaos than under the rule of dictators like Assad or Saddam.

I served in Iraq and I don't regret it one bit. Best years of my life.

Thsi is great bait Japan, really putting some effort in this.

Apparently some weapons companies aren't happy we're reducing demand

Don't worry Kek is already killing him with cancer. Won't be long now

Oh, please. John McCain is consistently one of the least popular U.S. Senators in the country. He is one of the rare politicians that unites everyone, as Republicans, Democrats and independents all dislike him.

To act like he's some beacon of hope for repressed, freedom-loving people around the globe is one of the biggest jokes I've ever read on Sup Forums, intentional or not.

Better give McCain what ever war he wants on his deathbed, to make him more comfortable.

why do those people hate russia so much?

cold war ended before the average lefitst was born

Man, he's really asking for another hit from the Trump Curse.

They're convinced Russia is the main reason Mrs. Bill Clinton isn't sitting in the White House today.

Many of them have genuinely come to believe their own bullshit in regards to this. They're basically Trump's 'birthers,' except the mainstream media doesn't actively ridicule them.