Italian schoolgirl beaten and raped by refugees

>Italian schoolgirl beaten and raped in broad daylight by 2 African refugees on her way home
>national media is silent, police don't care
>not even a police search for the two "refugees"

Source:
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/north-african-refugees-allegedly-raped.html

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569564/Italy-sickened-allegations-paedophile-raped-six-year-old-girl-threw-death-eighth-floor-balcony-caught-children-said-abused.html
affaritaliani.it/cronache/milano-studentessa-aggredita-violentata-sul-treno-463373.html?refresh_ce
italiapost.it/milano-studentessa-violentata-treno-mortara-ultime-notizie
youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90&index=2&list=FL8Yj3VctDx9TPnlOCYEbuAg
ansa.it/lombardia/notizie/2017/02/11/liceale-picchiata-su-un-treno-a-milano_dca88c5c-a0d4-4147-a021-e5c92757f73d.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hot

Fucking scum

We need to kill all Muslim pigs.
Pull them up by the roots, leave not women nor children.

Europeans are pussies, they don't stop this and don't do anything. Jesus Christ eurotrash,what the fuck are you doing?

Article with no sources? Thanks op...

These desert nigger shitskins need to be killed off.

but if you kill them, they win

They win a shallow grave

Your post are at max 20% true

>your pic is not related
>you don't know if national media is silent
>the article says the police are searching for them.

The article doesn't have a source itself. Stop lowering yourself to lefites and Muslim level.

100% fake

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569564/Italy-sickened-allegations-paedophile-raped-six-year-old-girl-threw-death-eighth-floor-balcony-caught-children-said-abused.html

The girl in the OP is said to be 15 years old, your article says a victim was 6, what the fuck are you talking about?

So he used a different picture, who cares? The article is still right.

bump

>the article doesnt have a source itself

are you mentally retarded? There's at least four different Italian sources listed, you fucking mongo

>for archive

Just say when.

italian here, I can confirm either fake news or incredibly old. the article was written by a moron who calls the train a "bus" and that should suffice.

not that the rapeugees wouldn't be capable, but you should realize that these fake stories might be part of the propaganda, in order to dismantle mass indignation with a stream of unprovable bait stories so that when the raping really begins, nobody knows how to react to it.

Or just stop dicking around.

kys muslim scum

>italians ignoring sources

why are you like this?

Let me tell you a secret.
If the slimy media were all over this and the culprits under custody, it would be nearly impossible for the two niggers to misteriously disappear in the night and never be found again.
These stories are quite common at this point, and they stir up quite some outrage.
Thing is, normies can't imagine that most of these rapists, murderers and whatnot, tend to face justice outside of tribunals and jail. And the limp journos better shut the fuck up

I dont know what to do anymore

everyday im consumed with rage at the non stop barbarism displayed by these fuckers

and no one has the balls to stop them

this piece of news is absolutely nowhere on italian news media as I write. nowhere. how does that make me muslim scum, exactly?

affaritaliani.it/cronache/milano-studentessa-aggredita-violentata-sul-treno-463373.html?refresh_ce

italiapost.it/milano-studentessa-violentata-treno-mortara-ultime-notizie

I know you're a muslim because you ignore the truth and keep saying the same shit over and over despite everyone knowing you're wrong

> 11th february 2017

You think it is because you are a person. It' is not the life I need to fight that is only a byproduct. It is the insipid Ideology. You are a will full idiot.

is this your only defense?

If you could alter the rape and incest and child molestation. I would be on board. But you create nothing you destroy everything and you are nothing more than cattle.

Meant for you.

defense for what? I said: either fake news or incredibly old, and I was correct. why are we even discussing a nine month old event again?

>How does this make you feel?
It doesn't.

The last shred of hope I had is long gone, I just watch the tragedy pile up and neither the masses nor the political class react.

Instead the cesspool of the internet is the only place that gives a shit.

Sad times - you've lived long enough to become the goodguys Sup Forums, shame it's just a moral victory with no power to save anything.
Hitler was born too early.

I've seen this very same thread posted months back. Unless the exact same circumstances happened to the exact same girl, this is bullshit

i bet she smelled super good
i hope she is pregnand mixed babies are the cutest

yeah but the mafia should hang them in front of the refugee centers to deter the other animals from acting out their urges

>north african

>nine months old
you don't even know how to tell time, fucking muslim retard

Muslims != Niggers

bump

Makes me want to commit genocide.

They win a one way ticket to hell.

Oy vey! Shut it down!

Is the Mafia still a thing? Maybe they can castrate them or something.

have someone breath funny while walking by a synagogue and see what happens.

this is because the people we have running things and from a different tribe than 'ours'. Their tribe is one hate and has been at war with humans for the last one hundred thousand years roughly.

They are the neanderthals, we of course are the humans.

Europe is dead
mafia doesn't care about the Italian people they will flood the country with shi t in order to make money under the table. most mafia are crypto Jews and heavily intermarried with jews

you realize a lot of nigs from northern parts of africa are mudslimes right?

whats with all this edgelord shit? EDGELORDS FUCK RIGHT THE FRIG OFF NO ONE LIES YOU.

i wish, but not really, that this shit had happened in front of me. i would have no joke of a lie, beaten any amount of these subhumans to death. i now im bigger and stronger then the avergae man, and mudslimes are not your average man.

i would have taken these cunts into the pavement. i wouldnt have stopped till their heads were a mashed pulp.

do any of your faggots in italia feel anything for your own country men? death, death would reign from my fists. to kill as many muslims as possible before the cuck squad took me away. then kill as many muslimes in jail before the inevitable shaking by muslims faggots.

This is a fake news site you idiots. It's just an Adsense scam made by OP and you fell for it

lmao you're a fucking moron, you know that? there's multiple sources that have been listed here in this very thread.

kys

bump

this time Poland will join the Axis.

bump/

Was there any video recorded?

it's part of living in a big city

Do you put your hair in a ponytail or do you let it flow in the wind like pic related?

PurgePurgePurgePurgePurgePurgePurge

You fucking autist. European daughters and wives are getting raped every day.

Soon there will be RWDS.

You fucking autist. European daughters and wives are getting raped every day.

Soon there will be RWDS.

part and parcel

I now look forward to it.

Rapist should be executed swiftly.

The people who brought the rapist in, and the people that defend the rapists, the traitors, need to be executed also.

There will be zero tolerance for traitors and anti-Whites.

The elites that allow this need to fear death.

A country cannot survive traitors.
If Europe is to survive they need to start dealing with their political interlopers.

>it's not in mainstream media so it's not real
typical backward fascist italy good goys

Good. Fuck white people

this this this this this

ee hee that tickles user!

>A source with no source

wtf is wrong with yall? theres like four sources in this article! thats more than any CNN or MSNBC posts! jesus fuck you cucks are unsavable from the MSM

You may wish to check the post I was replying to.

sorry lad, its 1am here and im tired asf a bit on edge cause all the fags in this thread. read yur post wrong. cheers oye

>reports ItaliaPost
who?
I'm not saying it's impossible, because I remember something like that happening during that period. Key difference is that the rapists got deported unlike what other Euro countries do

after re-reading your post it makes way more sense and i agree with you now lol, my bad my bad :p

police reports lad, police reports. its all from the police reports

this is not even about muslims from syria or north africa anymore

it's just black niggers from random subsaharian shithole coming here because someone implanted (and still continues to do to those still there) the dream that Europe = El Dorado

Cheap labour work, fight and tensions between racial and cultural groups, distracting european people from the real enemy (capitalists) and the real fight to be fought (class fight)

Muslims, Gypsies, Serbs, Slavs, Greeks, Jews, Turks, Niggers...
They should be killed.

No immigrants involved but recently a minor was raped in Naples.

>So he used a different picture, who cares?

Fake news faggots. Gullible alt-fags are at it again I see.

At least she's not my wife! Fucking girl!

literally boiling.

If the government doesn't administer punishment then a Punisher will arise and administer his own.

Can't wait for Austrians to move south of the border and kick the Italians out of their sorry state.

>leaf
Lol

They are a weak lot some of them in Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90&index=2&list=FL8Yj3VctDx9TPnlOCYEbuAg

italians are niggers so nothing actually happened

There are Italian regions with more people than the whole Austria. Good luck.

You seem to forget that Austria has nuclear weapons.

ansa.it/lombardia/notizie/2017/02/11/liceale-picchiata-su-un-treno-a-milano_dca88c5c-a0d4-4147-a021-e5c92757f73d.html

I guess it's okay then XDDDD

Based burger

>implying they are not the ones that bring them here

Thats a common occurance in Campania and you know it. Every few months studio aperto comes out with the

"Stuprata dal branco, giovane ragazza tenta il suicidio" with fucking violins in the background

Bump for justice

you know what kind of africans are invading italy right

I like how you use the american niggers tacticts of posting a pic where shes like 5 and in reality she was 15.

doesnt make it any less fucked or rage inducing but man you couldve been a bit more subtle.

>Italian schoolgirl beaten and raped in broad daylight by 2 African refugees

Bump/

Why not use italian flag then, leaf?

No there won't. We're beyond cucked, we'll be compiling lists of genders, getting to around two hundred and fifty-eight when we're going to get subjugated under Sharia because we're too pussy to have done anything about it.

What's his opinion on filling America's highest executive branch with kikes? Who wins then?

> a claim is a source

I hope you die filthy bolivian

>politicaloutsource.com

They wouldn't post bullshit for clicks.

If I were that girls father I would use any means possible in Italy to arm myself up and go on a never ending nigger slaughter. Can't imagine how absolutely filled with eternal hated I'd be. Oh what am I thinking? Her eurocuck dad probably gets off to this shit.