Why didn't anyone tell me that Joe Rogan was redpilled?

Why didn't anyone tell me that Joe Rogan was redpilled?

youtu.be/9KvN7LzDAnQ

We thought you already knew.

Sauce? It's edited but I need to examine the specific episode(s)

He's actually not redpilled when you look at his stances on many things. He's mostly just a DUDEWEED bro.

He doesn't name the jew, but it's not like he's left wing at all.

He likes to play devil's advocate a lot because he's an entertainer and that does make for a better show.

Sorry. Just a generally known fact. No one talks about it much because they find him unbearable.

He's one of the originals? We don't talk about him because DUDE DMT LMAO!

>when you know the likelihood of him actually smoking some random 2c because DMT doesn't always work

He's not.
He's a fucking CIA plant if anything.
>Yeah I'm best buds with Alex Jones, lol infowars is fake news
>Make sure you goys subscribe to Time magazine and watch lots of CNN!
>Obama is the best President, we really need a global council instead of elected governments. Elon Musk would be great at that.

Pretty much

Good one.

Pink pilled if there is such a thing

Ive only watched his interviews with Jordan Peterson and Stefan Molynuex but so far I'm impressed. He offers all kinds of original insight and even put Moly on the ropes for a minute regarding some of his past videos.

Rogan is more than "dudeweed".

He hunts, raises livestock, hates sjws but he also
>criticized Trump for pulling out of Paris Agreement
>doesn't understand why cops carry with a round in the chamber
>wants open boarders
>thinks taxpayers should pay for school lunches

>borders are so crazy bro, like, how can we prevent people from going wherever they want just because governments draw invisible lines in the sand, it's insane

Playing devils advocate is for the sake of it and providing little more insight than questioning a stance w/o evidence is the epitome of a pothead which Joe Rogan does quite frequently. This is something he gets away with most of his guests when they aren't learned in the field in which the discussion may turn. Guests like those you've stated however do no fall for this sophistry. Don't get me wrong though, Joe Rogan at least seems reasonable with general topics but is too much of a fedora tipper when female guests are introduced to the mix. He then throws out any form of devil advocate out the window for the sake of M'ladying his way through.

This is obviously a response from someone who never listens to or watches Joe Rogan

I don't understand all the dudeweed hate on this board its like you guys hate freedom or something

I listen to almost every episode and I can prove it with ease.
Honey Honey needs to go away.
The nigger set up Alex Jones for failure by getting him drunk. Eddie Bravo blew smoke in his face and they got him to smoke pot, which is weapons-grade. Dude's dirty.
Plus half his friends are CIA and the rest are jews.
>Goys Amy Schumer is HILARIOUS check her out she's SO FUNNY

It isn't hate though by describing him as such when he basically is just that. I have no qualms for medical marijuana. Just don't become a fucking bum because of it.

>not left wing at all
Did you not see the interview with (((Moshe))). He played soft ball with that little cunt and his feminist dom.
Was really hard to watch past 5 mins.

The guy is an athlete and an entrenpenuer. Hes hardly a bum.

Because marrying a single mother automatically negates any "red pill."

I loved when he called out Gaad for being a Jew MULTIPLE TIMES

He's a functioning druggy. An outlier among a sea of failures. How does this apply to what I've stated?

he's an idiot. you will become less intelligent the more that you listen to the things that he says.

Depends on who he is sitting in front of. I've watched a couple of his podcasts where he totally contradicts himself. Just one example is the episode where Milo is red pilling Joe about the gender pay gap. Joe doesn't really buy into it, then in another vid he is redpilling someone else about the same subject. Then goes totally blue pill in another episode on the same subject when a woman is in front of him.

Mean to reply to this guy instead

Joe's a good conversationalist and on balance brings on interesting guests. The podcast is comfy. He is not redpilled at all, though.

But Joe himself just seems like a left-leaning libertarian/centrist. I don't think he's diabolical or heroic. Sup Forums just focuses on him since there have been several right-sympathetic figures that have gained infamy/notoriety in the last several months that he's had on and given a platform. I do think he should have Richard Spencer on, that'd be fun.

What's the deal with this retarded "Goes 1488/full 1488" shit? Skinheads are fucking retarded, why would that be a good thing?

He's part time old school liberal (1940s), and full time appeaser of whatever guest he has on.