Uhhh guys?

Uhhh guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boring_Company
youtube.com/watch?v=RNFesa01llk
youtube.com/watch?v=DDwe2M-LDZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Government actually told him to pound sand.

Trump is releasing the technology that's been "locked away"

remember his speeches?

>underground
"some niggers will just shoot it"fags BTFO

>to build
>imblying it doesn't currently exist

what's so special? gov't gives billions all the time to technologies that can't work

>It's jsut a maglev train in a vacuum
>Huuur HYPERLOOP

FUCK YOU ELON!

It'll probably connect the child sex slaves in new York directly to comets in DC.

>The Boring Company

This is a Jewish shell company with an unassuming name. What nefarious shit is going on here?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boring_Company

What the fuck is going on here?

>the hyperloop
>ever going to work
youtube.com/watch?v=DDwe2M-LDZQ

>Verbal approval

Oh Elon

And literally nobody will ride it because for the price of an Elon ticket you can buy gas 10 times and enjoy a roadtrip.

Mass transit will never work in the USA unless it's located in a metropolis or if the USA magically shrinks into the size of Japland or Taiwan.

Fuck off Elon and stop using taxpayer money to fund useless shit.

I 'member.

My dick is diamonds.

It would cost 100 billion to build and would be very uncomfortable to ride it. Hes nuts.

It's about fucking time America worked on installing some modern infrastructure.

Would you retards please not treat this like some jewish conspiracy? We're far far behind where we should and could be in terms of transit.

Average American mongrel dosent understand that this is basically impossible

>Build it for 200billion
>Get 250billion in government "partnerships" and subsidies
>Mass transit is great, it makes profits!

100billion split over a few cities amortized over decades would be peanuts

riding it would feel no different than being in a train or plane, albeit much faster after gradually reaching maximum velocity

His fuck cant even build a self driving car. How the fuck is he going to build a hyper rail?

moon base

Cellphones would have been impossible for rail road builders.

>a self driving car.
They work, they'll be replacing truckers before 2030.

Uber already has a fleet of them

This, tbqh

>watch this shitty youtube video!
No thanks kid. Show your flag then maybe I'd bother wasting more time discussing with you

boring ha

Is he, dare I say it, >/our guy/
(When I say this in real life I do the meme arrows like pic related so other Sup Forumsacts know who I am)

>Keynesian economics doesn't work
wew lad

fat neet is mad awww

Definitely a Jewish conspiracy.

>govt approval

Is anything this man does privately funded?

Yeah
he's autism like that
Have you heard him try to give any speeches before? s-s-st-st-utter f-fest.

Elon literally quipped on twitter about it and decided to start a company by that name. They own a boring machine, hence the name. Someone will probably post a picture of it.

>Verbal approval
>Implying that means anything other then a pat on the back.
Musk is getting setup to be cucked and it will be beautiful.

SHIT WELL I GUESS THUNDERFOOT, AN ACTUAL SCIENTIST IS BTFO BECAUSE IF THE GOVERNMENT APPROVES SOMETHING THAT MAKES IT SCIENTIFICALLY VALID.

Literally everything Elon Musk suggests is a pipe dream like space X and mars. This guy is a fraud.

Most of his funding is private.

And getting government approval to build, is not the same thing as getting government funding to build, einstein.
Come on, are you really unable to figure that one out?

just make it above ground and plow through poor neighborhoods; save a ton of money

He already got cucked.

A bunch of politicians went, "lol who is this guy???" after he tweeted that.

Such is the life of an autist who can't into politics

This is now a musk fanboy thread.

>Uhhh guys?
This guy is such a fucking fraud. He is an absolute PARASITE on government funding and produces nothing of value. Someone should take this piece of shit and make him dig his retarded tunnel alone with a pickax for the rest of his life just to keep him out of trouble.

Is this going to be for trains or for atoms?

Everything musk does fails retarded redneck.
He cant even launch a rocket.

>Is he, dare I say it, >/our guy/
Could you, dare I say it, take the worn-out /our guy/ thing and shove it up your ass?

I approve of this course of action. It's a lot cooler than a shinkansen.

Lol really? Sauce?

Welfare fucker government gives this bitch loads of money to run his battery crap mobiles .

No they won't.

SpaceX and Tesla have delivered actual working products/services. If you have the money, you can literally buy them, right now.

I mean, there's a point where you have to step back and admit it's no longer some scam and we passed that point about 5 years ago. At least.

Get with the program buddy. You're going to be 40 and shaking your walking stick at SpaceX landing people on the Moon going, "ITS A SCAM I TELL YOU, A SCAM!!!"

Eminent Domain, nigga. Why dont all y all go suck on a NAP

I like how this fraudster enjoys near religious deity status in United Retardistan despite inventing, innovating and achieveing literally nothing but luxurious lifestyle paid by government lobby schemes

I'm convinced this guy doesn't understand geomechanics. Good luck pumping water out of a 200 mile tunnel.

>not if I have anything to say about it

TO MARS

Hyperloop is different. It is almost literally impossible.

FTL when.

And that's just to Elon.

this. that's a 5 hr. car ride minimum, that would be insanely fast. Think supersonic jet fast

Getting a few subsidies from the government to produce completely new technology sectors and provide competition in stagnant markets is your idea of terrible government intervention; and yet not a peep from idiots like you when Boeing and Lockheed form ULA together to avoid competing, and STILL get subsidies from the government. Nevermind the oil industry subsidies, the agricultural subsidies, etc. etc.

God forbid you ever dump some money into the private sector to encourage the development of new industries and competitive companies.

I guess the only good subsidy is a subsidy going to incumbent monopolies, right?

Seriously, where do you retards come from?

Teslas are less efficient than gas cars due to the rare earth metals and waste from batteries. Space X has not successfully landed on the moon. Nothing he has done so far has succeeded, he's a glorified gov welfare leech.

Elon musk needs to fuck off already with his shitty businesses that never work

Lrn2Physics faggot

>let's put people inside of vacuum tubes!
This means of course that a hole in the train anywhere will kill everyone inside unless there are multiple airlocks. Besides that, one hole in the vacuum tube and suddenly the whole system doesn't work.
Let's also not forget that they haven't even developed an engine to pull the trains, something they are leaving to others and at their last 'competition' not even one submitted car design made it all the way down a very short sample of tubing with an engine provided. This is an absolutely terrible idea and it's clearly nowhere near completion.

Soon.

He's going to dig into a Vril city

I would join that moon base....bide my time until it was an economic necessity...then overthrow that bitch, harsh mistress-style

Thunderfoot us full of shit. However he makes valid points. Putting this over an active fault is asking for a failure. The welding of the sections does not account for the thermal expansion of the pipes let alone the fatigue stress from constant cycling of depressurization and thermal expansion/shrinkage. Those welds will fail without constant maintenance.

Starts SpaceX in 2002, says he will revolutionize space travel in 5 years. 14 years later, and billions of U.S. taxpayer money later, SpaceX is a government tit sucking 90% of its revenue from taxpayer getting, big fat government contractor like Boeing or Lookheed. And doesn't even make money yet.

Start Tesla, Musk helps out with name and money, Tesla is a taxpayer subsidy sucking, "green meme" abusing scam to sell overpriced battery cars to rich liberals. In 2004 says will revolutionize electric cars with millions of Teslas on the street in 10 years, 12 years later still selling it to "green meme" buying idiots.

Invests in SolarCity, gets huge taxpayer money subsidies to compete with Chinese at American worker salaries, which everyone knows is impossible, only survives due to taxpayer money backing

Supports Hyperloop, gets taxpayer money grants for BS high speed train solutions which will never work. Verbal approval, hahaha, Obama-era "enterpreneur" looking for a new suggar daddy. When the project will turn out a fraud, he'll say that Trump won't support it because he hates science and free market or some shit

I agree, although I'm willing to be proven wrong.

Unlike SpaceX and Tesla, Elon's got to work through billions of dollars' worth of red-tape and bureaucracy. I don't think he quite understands that in order to build his hyperloop, he's going to have to do what every other company before him did: Bribe the everloving fuck out of corrupt politicians and jack the price of the project 1000 fold to cover all the misc. retarded costs that are introduced through all that graft and corruption.

SpaceX has future growth potential through telecommunications (world-wide low-latency high bandwidth satellite constellations), and space-based solar power, but that's largely because the bureaucracy is comparatively small. Once you're talking about buying up land and building shit between major cities - you're fucked.

It'll never happen. Every fucking mayor and official in-between is going to be demanding his cut.

>he literally is going to get divorced AGAIN

Reminds me of this hyper autistic hapa friend I have who got rich by applying his videogame minmaxing skills to finance. Cool guy even if he struggles to articulate himself.

>Teslas are less efficient than gas cars
No they aren't.

Please stop being a retard who literally swallows every shit the incumbent auto industry and oil industry takes in his toilet-bowl mouth.

At least he's doing something other than taking pretty pictures of Saturn.

too bad humans barf when they're on it and this is all a sneaky grab at transporting goods, not people.

i hope you fuckwits know better than to trust this bald retard.

Nigger, Musk is exactly a product of red-tape and government bureaucracy. He has an army of lobbyists on payroll to help lift taxpayer money to help his Tesla Motors, SpaceX and SolarCity fraud schemes.

Tesla received a loan guarantee for $465 million from the DOE. When Tesla went public, Musk pocketed nearly $1 billion on his $35 million investment.

SolarCity spent $535,000 in 2009 and 2010 to lobby Congress and the Department of Energy on climate legislation, the Recovery Act, “green workforce training and development,” and provisions in various legislation “relevant to solar development,” according to The National Legal and Policy Center. SolarCity also received a $344 million loan guarantee from the Department of Energy and $66 million from additional DOE giveaway programs.

And Musk's other company SpaceX has received over $1 billion in taxpayer funding.

Musk is, of course, a big donor to Obama, having given $35,800 to the Obama Victory Fund and another $30,400 to the DNC

yes they are you stupid fuck canadian retard. electricity is generated how? that's right, you're too retarded to figure shit out. my bad.

Is this video a timelapse? How can the rocket go through the entire atmosphere in just 30 seconds and still manage a soft, precise landing on a floating pad?

Who the fuck names their business "The Boring Company"? What a snore

There's already an underground trans-atlantic militaru convoy tunnel under Ney York City that leads to Tel Aviv in Israel. I remote viewed it one time.

It's really sped up.
Do you think we have any vehicle fast enough to make it orbit across the earth as fast as in that webm, when the rocket is standing vertically?

SpaceX is not getting 90% of its revenue from the government.

The government doesn't even make up 50% of SpaceX's launches, AND SpaceX is launching for 1/2 to 1/3rd the price of all their competitors.

It's disingenuous to imply that the government buying launches from SpaceX is some kind of subsidy, too. SpaceX is the cheapest on the market right now. This year they've launched more payloads into orbit than every one of their competitors COMBINED.

God forbid the government buy launches with the cheapest launch provider on the market, jesus christ.

I guess they should've paid triple the price to launch with ULA because THAT'S not subsidizing them, right?
Fucking retarded shills.

What do you expect, he's Afican.

He's literally the welfare queen.

>muh hyperloop
Why the fuck not build actual high-speed rail first? Fuck, jumping right into some sci-fi shit before you even get any high-speed rail operational is stupid.

let's see,
distance from D.C to NYC is around 360km (longest underground tunnel is 137km long)
29min (in reality it'll probably be more) travel time means around 700km/hr, maglev speed record is 600km/hr
so i'm going to guess he's droping the vacum chamber concept and just gonna build an undergroung maglev

Electricity is generation-agnostic. 40% of the electricity in the US is produced in nuclear power plants. Something like 70-80% is done by hydro/nuclear in Canada.

Lithium and rare earth mines are no more deadly/toxic than oil/coal/gas drilling and mining is, and Lithium is easily recycled and reused.

The full logistics train of oil/gas from drilling to your ICE engine is an order of magnitude less efficient than the full logistics train of electricity to the battery of an EV. The production of an EV is little different from the production of an ICE.

Basically you don't know shit about fuck.

>I hate TRUMP HIS REGIME IS RUINING EVERYTHING
>Low-key just got permission to build underground bullet trains...BUT TRUMP STILL SUCKS AND HE HATES THE EARTH BRO
even when they win they act like fags

Even if the tunnel was just 50% lower air pressure, it would save enormously on energy costs.

Personally, I think Elon should be designing this shit as freight first, passenger second (or maybe never). High speed, high-throughput freight between major land-locked cities would be incredible.

Trump is building it to "accidentally" catch underground human trafficking.

Oh boy itl be just like that scene in Logan because they won't account for actual drivers by the year 2020 and just fucking crash into everything with a steering wheel

What you think might be next?

>NY-Phil-Balt-DC
Niggerloop

can you post a vid link

fake news

Baron gave him the jist of it and he's allowing it

Just look up a transcript of his inaugruation and congress speeches

and then control f. Space, unlock, etc

When you can gather enough exotic matter to build those rings.
Current amount of exotic matter available: none. It's still purely theoretical and yet to be observed.

They do actually account for other drivers.

These self-driving cars have literally been on the road clocking up miles for the better part of half a decade now. The Tesla's all have rudimentary self-driving systems ALREADY. Similar systems are being tested and rolled out by Audi, BMW, Volkswagen, Toyota, etc.

The big money right now isn't in the luxury cars though, it's in the trucks. 24/7 transportation without paying for a driver. No pit stops so the driver can sleep. No expensive logging and tracking. Fewer lawsuits, no benefits. Fewer crashes, fewer lawsuits. Fewer tickets, fewer broken laws.

Trucks that drive themselves, without stopping except for cursory inspections, maintenance, and refueling.

It'll take 2-3 years to initially prove the concept in a few risk-taking and forward-thinking companies, and then another 2-3 for literally EVERY trucking company in the world to buy these things. Unemployment is going to skyrocket once it's worked out.

this 2bh

If that fuck can make a transport system that fast, fuckin do it. God bless this current administration for not making this a 50 year project for once.

>No lawsuits
I'm not sure you understand how being effected by a business works in the United S of A. If you get hit by a driver, your insurance pays for it. If you get hit because of a vehicle defect or system failure, you qualify for HOLY FUCKING SHIT CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. These trucks crash 10-15 times over the course of a year period and you have a huuuuuge fucking issue and PR problem on your hands. Toyota got megafucked for like 3-4 instances of the brakes not working on the Prius properly. You have any idea how much (tax) money is going to get pissed away on these lawsuits?

Literally ever driverless car they test crashes