The world is a glo-

The world is a glo-

be

>thinks planes can't make turns
>thinks planes can't go different speeds

Are all globetards morons?

Why do flat-earthers think seeing the sun and moon at the same time is mind blowing?

It's called an eclipse, we've known about them forever.

>tfw not from norway

feels good man

Why doe?

I knew it was the truman show

Doesn't even need to be an eclipse, sometimes you can see the moon during the day because the moon has a different orbit time then the Earth.

I wonder what thread is being slid

do... do you not know what they mean by miles between? It's a distance, not mph.

Why are they on different sides of the earth then? Also, you can see the moon at any time of the day. Go outside when the sun is out and the moon is also out.

WELCOME TO THE NORTH PART OF THE GLOBE

>Planes will take turns and do loops on a straight path just because
>planes will go below cruise speed just because
Obviously flat earthers are just trolls, but think out the arguments a bit m8. Makes it more interesting.

They can make the plane go in circles to make it seem like the trip is longer and they can also fly the plane slower to make the trip longer.

The curvature is clearly visible in each one of these.

>23km high
ISS orbits 405km above the surface, and you can barely start to see the curve.
Try harder, faggot

I can never tell if these flat earth threads are serious. Do you guys really have that hard a time grasping the scales involved? Like this video:

24km in height seems like a lot, but the earth is 40 000km around. 6375km radius.

Make a scale model or drawing of this to grasp the differences and understand why you're not seeing the curvatures even at that height.