REDDIT CANCER

>be me
>hear about linkin park fag ending it all
>go on reddit for details
>see pic related on top of first page
>become instantly stricken with cancer of the soul
>6k upvotes
>large comment section full of encouragement and congratulations, snarky witty quips and even in depth discussions
>genocidal thoughts quickly flood mind
>realize why linkin park fag did it

1. how is reddit website popular? genuinely dont understand
2. is the manlet in pic related mentally handicapped? simple minded? easily amused? or has he in fact taken the true redpill?

I need answers /pol

basically the entire site revolves around humble bragging and virtue signaling.

Check his head to shoulders ratio, that's a transsexual.

Go hang yourself

kek

it's "pat me on the back" normie circlejerk central what do you expect?

I dont wanna brag but I ate an entire can of spam once.
Can I get upvoted to the top?

Mad you've never won MVP?

Post a pic of the empty can. Title: I ate spam AMA
Should get you to the top.

>>go on reddit for details
found the problem

have an upvote kind stranger le reddit army is here xD :D

I have made about 20 reddit accounts which have all been Shadowbanned. Just mentioning that you are Australian will get you 200 upvotes for no fucking reason.

The level of dialog on reddit barely surpasses the quality of conversation when trying to pick up street hookers in Thailand. Which, ironically I have done through reddit before.

what I'm reading is a lot of projection from a someone jealous he's never won an MVP

>Being this mad someone is better at sports than you

I know Sup Forums is full of overweight keyboard warriors, but come on.

fpbp

>manlet
they never learn

You know sometimes a little positivity isn't cancer. Reddit sucks but at least there is a sliver of respect for simple good

i was actually a semi chad in hs and played varsity sports

mens softball is not a sport

the fact that you think it is shows how much of a kike manlet you are

it really is repetitive cancer of the urethra, you can guess with 99% accuracy what all of the top comments are generally going to say

extremely butthurt about his hero calling it quits today

Anyone else remember this badass machine? Just found mine in the garage and going to play some games!

One year anniversary of [insert celebrity here]. This guy was incredible.

TIL Steve Buscemi helped during 9/11.

Good Post! Good Post!

Girlfriend just made this for my birthday and we put it up on the living room wall. We're adults, so fuck it!

BREAKING: Trump makes a new law that brings us one step closer to fascism.

I spent 14 years of my life trying to learn the game of water polo. I woke up at 4:00 every fucking morning from ages 13-18 to get to morning practice so I could become better. This little faggot knows nothing of love for sports. People who are truly passionate about sports wasted their childhood on them

i really dont see a problem with this sure it looks kinda cringy but he has accomplished a goal he worked 5 years for an on top of that was rated mvp

I mean honestly op when is the last time you set a long term goal and accomplished it in 5 years. Let alone be rated the best at it by your fellow peers.

>Leaf

That's a good for woman's painting
Not seeing the problem here.

me_irl

And that's an average Reddit front page. There's no need to go there again because it's this same style I've posted over and over and over.

>doing something for reddit upvotes
sad!
anyone got some of those (you)'s

ooh, the "picture with recently deceased celebrity" post is guaranteed to garner reddit asspats

>5 years of work
>For the "You are MVP goodjahb" pat on the back.

Wew.

You forgot pseudo-edginess, Trump-haters, complaining that leads to nowhere, subreddit worse than 9gag called funny, which is filled with puns and song lyrics that seem "funny and appropriate" to poster.
Only subreddit I actually like there is askscience.

does anyone have the pic of the guy bragging about how he's a stepfather who "will paint my daughter's toenails, wear a faerie outfit and fucking kick your ass if you talk shit to any of my family". the post was long, massively upvoted and had multiple reddit golds. i need to find it again

Imagine what the type of person who would post this shit on reddit is like in real life. Jesus fucking christ.

reddit is the bottom of the fucking barrel when it comes to science, unless you go to very small, very specialized subreddits that never see the light of the front page.

on the whole, they worship Neil Degrasse Tyson and Bill Nye like they were Nobel laureates.

What the fuck even is reddit gold?

>1. how is reddit website popular? genuinely dont understand

Hive mind reassurance mentality

> 2. is the manlet in pic related mentally handicapped? simple minded? easily amused? or has he in fact taken the true redpill?

Fake sob story to get useless upvotes

like getting a lotta (you)'s probably

Reddit is still useful for niche things, it was always full of faggots but now that it's been normie for years its full on faggotry. That being said you should be using it as an information gathering resource as well as subtlety redpilling the less staunch faggots on the site.

>First year mechanical engineering student here, I havent done biology since high school but here's my expert opinion on this biology question

Its (you)'s that people pay for. A waste of money.

someone pays reddit for you to get some additional functionality from the site, like having a custom faggy robot thing, or something like that.

all I know is that most of what reddit gold gives you can be achieved by means of a totally free browser plugin.

>You pay for it and it lasts a month, it gives you additional features such as seeing a breakdown of where your karma came from, which comments you've already read, and the ability to load more comments at once. Additionally it also gets rid of the ads and a private subbreddit.

>It's mainly just a way for people to support Reddit. You can give it to others by clicking "Give gold" on their comment, and I believe you can also do it on their user profile.

Very useful shit there that can't be done with scripts or anything else.

>be me
>hear Linkin Park talented singer ending it all
>fire up the meme machine and hop on Sup Forums to join in on the "I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR" shitposting
>I'm too late

IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

whats wrong with softball, I dont get it

It's not too late user. Shitpost freely

Your post is cancer. It can be a good source of information sometimes. Also, anything non-technical/entertainment related on there is fucking cancer.

Take an upboat, sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

It's for girls. Men play hardball

>going to reddit
what did you expect you fucking faggot?

here's one for you guys btw

Linkin Park sucks mucho cockeroos, and so does Plebbit... The fact that you went on Reddit to get news about Linkin Park, is substantial evidence that OP clearly is a faggot. Also, that manlet softball player would probably wreck you, thats the unironically funny part of your faggot post, OP.

Neat do you want to see the Super Mario blanket my girlfriend knitted for me

adult men in their 30s and 40s dont play baseball, softball is recreation for older people

holy fucking shitdick

it's threads like this that make you guys look like bitter loses.

>How is reddit popular?
I honestly don't know why. Maybe the fall of Digg gave it a huge boost in users which put it in the mainstream spotlight. I have no idea why the site attracted so many leftist psuedointellectual fedora tippers and feminist catladies.

But what I do know is why every single last one of its communities is an unoriginal, cancerous circlejerk. The heart of Plebbit's problems lies in its upvote/downvote system. Obviously this enables a hivemind where conflicting opinions get buried by a sea of angry downvotes. After all, why would a redditor actually try to argue with a conflicting opinion when he could just smash the downboat button and call it a day?

Another thing that's worth noting is the way the moderation works. Any subreddit is free to hire its own mods and this inevitably leads to nepotism and corruption. reddit mods are notorious for banning dissenters and trying to control the narrative. r/SRS is notable in this regard because they infiltrated the moderation of many, many subs awhile back and used them to spread their cancerous ideology and put an end to anything fun once and for all. This cabal of catladies also happens to be friends with the site's owners too.

Just because the world hates your guts (dont worry, they hate mine too) that doesnt mean people are hostile to one another all the time. Some even offer support to complete strangers!
You are getting too triggered for someone receiving praise. Just say "fuck it" and move on.

It's ironic you dumbshit. It's upvoted to laugh at and about how dumb it is. You idiots just don't understand Reddit. They have advanced humor.

>these Reddit like spacings...

HE'S HERE

I'll be the warning coloration on that one is blinding.

No

At least it isn't Tumblr... right?

even tumblr is better than fucking reddit

Fair enough

Downsaged

>mens softball

What kind of pussy plays softball?

you've opened my mind, user. thanks for this wonderful little nugget of wisdom

sent ;)

Some of the reddit copy posts in here are hilarious. Good job in matching the tone.

Since you faggots always say that reddit spacing thing i checked it out to see what's the deal and indeed the majority of comments i saw on one thread have a format with that gap between sentences and paragraphs.
But Why

>men's softball

thanks, you caught me up on Reddit for the week

It's popularity means that a ton of people have asked a ton of questions. I'll often click on reddit posts after searching for something. It's like Quora. You'll get biased answers but it's still useful for providing context or a place to start if you're researching something. Only subreddit I'm using a lot right now is the Europa Universalis one. I think the very niche communities are generally pretty good. The cancer is most concentrated on the big subreddits. Not to say I don't see someone asking about how to abolish slavery in EU4 because they hate that it's in the game. Can't escape the faggotry but you shouldn't condemn the whole site because all the popular parts of it have been shitted up.

kek

Enjoy your 10fps

Nostalgia

>Going to reddit for news update
>Going to reddit

Default subs suck, but you can customize which subs you see. You can limit exposure to crap.

That said, upboats lead to the hugbox. One reason Sup Forums attracts a different crowd is that the only validation you can get requires an actual response from someone who clicked the captcha. If you're really good you get screencapped. Or you suck and people post smug ANIME faces.

Don't forget the cringe worthy rick and morty fandom

Well they are right in one way. You tried to do the right thing, and you got fucked for it. You put in a huge effort for absolutely nothing. Maybe you got some good pussy out of it I don't know. Nothing you couldn't have gotten otherwise by just lifting weights for 20 minutes a day.

Remember school? Remember how at least 20-30% of people were shitty, never say anything, never stand for anything, quiet, weak, cowardly, ugly, not really smart, not really dumb, anal people?

That's reddit.

It's little wonder they have quite a bit of power now given how jewy the mainstream is and so called alphas are.

Reddit
>the gathering place for social betas who try their very darnest to live accomplished fulfilling lives

Sup Forums
>the gathering place for social betas with nihilistic tendencies, awaiting gleefully for the next happening and laugh at the folly of others

The difference is fine, but it may save a life

ppl can upvote and downvote anyone so it filters posts, which don't contain popular opinions. It's echochamber for normies. They feel comfortable there cuz they do not see anyone with different opinion.

manlet won an award, whats the problem here?

30's till 43-44 years is still a good age for baseball. What is this softball faggotry?
Hell, my brother is 41 and still plays basketball with injuries and everything.

And I forgot their le science and le logic xD

ITT:NEETs and ex-redditors obsessing over a site that has nothing to do with them
everyone on Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums will that Sup Forums is the most reddit board here
/adv/ to you guys:get a life and stop whining about other websites on a Senegalese canoe enthusiast forum, it'll probably help you with the ladies ;)

>Sup Forums is the most reddit board
Then judging by your image you clearly think we're better than you. I agree.

to write in a new line in reddit you have to press enter twice. In 4chinz its normal, 1 press = 1 line. reddit is retard, 2 press = 1 line. So it easy to spot reddittard, he makes 2 lines.

i-i-i h-have that ratio

im not a .... roastie.... a-am i

lel Aussie are the best of reddit have some le gold and my upvote see you on the top of reddit!

>Sup Forums is the most reddit board here
it has some gleams of sanity shining through.
/wsg/ is almost undilluted reddit, i have yet to find board in worse state.