Prove they aren't related Sup Forums

Protip - you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/v91tb
archive.fo/7hDTU
archive.fo/w5zZh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OY VEYIM DELET THIS PICTCHA RIGHT GOYIM!

What is John Podesta's real name?

Well hold on a second there, Rabbi...

sheeeeeit

Send this to wellaware1 ... The ears appear to be a match so it could be the same person.. I'd do the biometrics thing myself but I'm no expert.

chester was abused by a pedo, OP
Chester's friend that also killed himself had an organization to stop pedos.

be very careful where you put your nose, OP. Or you might be next.

I sent it to wellaware1.com and messaged Ed here on facebook -> faceberg.com/dallasgoldbug

If you guys aren't familiar with this fuckery check it out

You're assuming they're actually dead and they didn't just kill off their characters. From the look of OPs post they just killed off the Chester character for that sweet sweet legacy cash

UNcanny

Podesta=chester abuser.

... What?

Say My name!

7.4 billion people on Earth
2 look alike?!?!

BUMP

Don't let these threads slide Euros. Keep on this until North America gets up again

wtf

Check this out.. Somebody else just made a thread about Netflix series

>06/2016: Miami lawyers Jared and Elizabeth Beck file lawsuit against DNC and Schultz for ethic violations stemming from impartiality to Sanders campaign archive.fo/v91tb
>07/2016: Sanders supporter Seth Rich is murdered; case remains unsolved
>08/2016: Attorney Shawn Lucas, 38, was found dead in his bathroom of "overdose." Lucas served the DNC with the lawsuit in early July 2016.
>08/2016: Schultz's Primary challenger in FL, Tim Canova, claims Shultz with "illegal use of DNC resources against him"; later floats DNC murdered Rich
>05/17/2017: Anti-Clinton-ite Peter W Smith is suicided via bag of helium in Minnesota hotel room, 10 days after telling WSJournal he was seeking evidence against Hillary re: missing emails
>05/24/17: Beranton Whisenant, fed prosecutor, found dead by gun shot, still unsolved, on beach in same town where Schultz and Canova reside; possibly investigating Awan brothers, gov IT aides accused of stealing equipment and breaches of U.S. House IT network. Imran Awan worked for Debbie Wasserman Schultz archive.fo/7hDTU
>06/03/17: The Becks claim threatening phone call traced to Schultz; they ask FL judge for protection, are denied archive.fo/w5zZh
>07/2017: Former Haitian official Klaus Eberwein suicided by gunshot in Miami hotel; due the next wk to testify against Clinton Foundation
>07/17/17: Beck tells Infowars she has tied Whisenant, Smith, Eberwein deaths to Clinton Foundation cabal + found links to Bushes, Cheney etc. Fears for life, burst into tears on air.

wow netflix is going hard with the astroturfing

No, just common Pedo features.