Niggers mock drowning man

>foxnews.com/us/2017/07/20/teens-filmed-mocked-and-laughed-while-man-slowly-drowned.html

How long are we going to keep pretending niggers aren't degrading our society?

I'm sick of it. Sick of having to live in a world where I'm treated as equal to these sub-human, savages. They're a bunch of destructive animals who ruin everything they touch.

We will never, EVER be able to progress as a society, or hell, as a SPECIES, if we keep allowing these monkeys to walk among us, side by side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yLPGWrfCvi0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiLSl0TKL5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck that wtf was that guy doing in the middle of the water for? i live in ft myers and miami theres gators in every large body of water no way would i have went in there after him. they literally dindu nuffin tho i woulda called the cops....after i knew he was dead, why would i call before if im assuming a grown man can swim?

i mean he made it to the middle

natural selection faggot, idiots deserve to die. Why would someone who can't swim enter the water? unless they're clums, they deserve to die either way
based niggers

There was a case in Italy I think (happened within the last year) where dozens of people laughed at a migrant who was drowning while he tried to swim to safety.

Get fucked you virtue signalling faggot.

reminds me of those nigresslets who drove into a pond in a stolen car and sheboon mom was mad she didn't win the ghetto lottery. haha good times.

Thank you poesidon?

the laughing italians threw some life vests and ropes to help him out but the nog brain was unable to process taking two actions at the same time

>muh gators
fucking pussies. everyone north of the lake is a massive faggot. get out of my state

We're getting to a sensible position. Letting niggers vote and have agency is a worse idea than letting women.

Blame Christians. If it weren't for them going to Africa and feeding the Africans, we wouldn't have the black pandemic we have today. They were never meant to live in tribes exceeding 100 persons. Now there are 8 hundred thousand nigs in Nigeria alone.

they would have died to if they tried to help. niggers can't swim

Source? I've had to deal with a tanned one stealing my mail this morning and want a laugh.

Video here.

>(((teens)))
>film drowning nigger
>in the town of Cocoa
>and nothing of value was lost

Thank you based Poseidon!
Rockfish season is the best time of year!

Fuck man, as fucking racist as I am, I probably would have gone in after him. Niggers have no fucking empathy. Not even for their own. If the kids had been white, im sure they would have done something.

I was surprised to learn that watching somebody die without doing anything to help is not against the law in english speaking countries. In Belgium they would have got nearly the same as for murder; 6 month probation and a lollipop

Depends on the state. some states have laws that you at least have to call 911. im sure they will probably try to pass one in Florida now.

Send them to Greece, like offer them free vacations, they know how to deal with it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The white man has had the reigns from about lets say the 15th century and niggers are holding mankind back? Not religion? Not capitalism? Not overconsumption?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why the god damn fuck can African-Americans not swim?

>capitalism
>holding mankind back

tippity top kek lad

have a bath you smelly cunt

agreed
My citiy has become over run with crime since allowed sub-Saharan scum in.. They commit violent home invasions, armed robbery and form violent gangs terrorizing once peaceful gathering and music festivals

>Teens
It's just media jargon for niggers right? You always hear about flashmob of 'teens' in big cities creating havoc at stores.

pretty much
"teens" "juveniles" "youths" same shit different chimp out

To be fair if I had a nickle every time I've seen that story about the niglets drowning one after another to save each other was posted I'd have at least two or three dollars.

here's the video

>Rockfish
KEK! Stealing this.

WOW...
I dont even know what to say at this point..
I need a break from Sup Forums.

Freedom of Association, waffle.
>not endangering your life and potentially fucking things up worse by getting involved for no reason is equivalent to murder
Glad I don't live in such a shithole.
Leave helping to the fucking professionals whom'st'd're licensed and insured to fucking do it, retard.

It would've been dangerous and borderline stupid to try to save him desu

Getting to him wouldn't be an issue. But I sure the fuck would not trust him to keep calm and not drown my ass too.

i dont get it

>The white man has had the reigns from about lets say the 15th century
150 century BCE you mean.

It's the standing around, the laughing, filming, not caring.
Posting it to social media.

because you're a niBBa lol
niBBas can't swim, they're rockfish

I assume because it's summer niggers are out trying to swim but they sink like rocks due to biology.

Genocide is the answer.

jerry seinfeld and the crew were thrown in jail for mocking someone getting car jacked
why isnt this nigger in jial? wtf america

Well that was based on a county's law. I assume you know that county laws do not apply to all 3000 or so counties in the US.

>Fuck man, as fucking racist as I am, I probably would have gone in after him.

What do you throw to a drowning nigger?
>his 8 babbymommas and all their crotchfruit

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiLSl0TKL5E

enjoy this 3 minute video.

>here's the video
Filmed in Niggervision™ widescreen, for your pleasure.

Yeah chimpansees and other apes have too dense bodies that aren't made for swimming

>Stealing this.
Poor, sweet summerfag.

>melon johnny
>not mooncricket

>darkness
>not dindu

>boogat
>not basketball american

>gatorbait
>not google

Looks like we lost a real winner here, boys.

S

im glad they mocked him

youre race can run but it cant hide from my fertilizer

Guess the next great society will be somewhere in the ocean

p funny but imagine if this was a couple of Sup Forums fgts laughing at a black dude drowning, a national emergency would be called for.

It is mean that they would laugh as he was dying, but do you really expect niggers to know how to swim?