Middle Aged Women in the Workplace

Women in the workplace was always a bad idea - they're emotional, lazy, and low-intelligence - but middle aged women are the worst.

Just today a dried up roastie - slutted around the office when she was younger but now in mid 40s and nobody gives her the time of day except fat balding middle managers - was being a total cunt to me in a staff meeting. She was doing the whole mean-girls schtick with the vocal inflections and everything. Everyone was uncomfortable, wishing they could be anywhere else.

At first I got mad, but that lasted all of 10 seconds before I realised she's a dried up cunt that nobody wants. She's still very vain about her appearance - wears expensive clothes, jewellery, capped teeth - but nothing is holding back time. She's not clever, no skills, no kids, no husband, she's in a dead end management position. In five years her hair will turn grey, her tits will sag, and all she'll have left is her shitty personality.

I almost felt sorry for her. Then I remembered she was a cunt. I was tempted to dress her down but thought that would end badly for me. Instead I just took the abuse. I must have looked like the world's lamest beta, but I felt great for not caring what this bitch said.

What would you do? Pic related.

A lot of women in the workplace that do not belong there.
Women like these seem to be more and more common. How long do they keep this up before getting married? Are they ever getting married?
Do you realize the large population of hardcore feminists this will lead to when they reach 50-60?
They'll all be on the Internet, radicalizing and spreading memes.
Like we've been doing.
This is dangerous.

I hate these women and trust me, they're a type. After 40, women should be considered completely irrelevant in the workplace, especially in management positions.

And hate to say it, but bitch bags like this, are WAAAAY worse to the other women they work with, than they are to the men because they're CONSTANTLY threatened. Vagina qualifications fill gender quotas that older women especially, rely on... trust me.

Women are meant to be bred. They go crazy if they end up alone with no kids, husband, people around them.

>Finally, we have both become Wanted™ (2008) (1080p HD)

What did OP mean by this?

Compliment her on something benign.

She'll be sucking your dick in no time.

Working in an office full of middle age women was one of the worst working experiences I've ever had. Left after 3 months.

Women are breeders. They are meant to bear and care for children.

That is all that will give them happiness in the end.

The worst part is that the AC temperature is always "too cold for them" so eventually some numale cuck caves in and the temp gets set to 76 F. Which means all of us who do actual money making work now have to deal with the mind numbing elevated temperatures as we try to use our overheating brains. Workplaces needs to be segregated by work intensity and skill levels. The higher skilled get their own section with seperate AC, lunch area, water/coffee etc and the slower plebs get their shit area and AC.

They're always angry and divorced and overcompensate for being underestimated by being extra type A and bitchy.

Also they do 50% of the work you put in and brag like they're what's keeping the business thriving. Fucking hate those bitches.

>I wanted to use the word "roastie"because I think it's cool
the post

Its an OP talks about working in the family business thread again. Say hi to your mum for me OP

OP has no balls.

>Be a chef at a posh assisted living facility
>Chill job with cool old people
>3 chefs rotate, one is the same as yours but already grey and saggy
>Catch her breaking safety protocol
>Tried serving chicken that fell on the floor
>Building administrator on vacation so I report it to her boss
>BA another hag
>Gets back and writes me up for insubordination, for not calling her on vacation
>Sign paper with long rebuttal
>Chef hag continues to be a nasty bitch, multiple more violations
>BA hag never does anything
>I demand a department meeting
>Call out hag 1 for gross violations
>say to my food service director and BA "and the fact that you and you know this and continue to let her slide make you just as fucking disgusting as she is!"
>BA hag jumps up and starts yelling in my face
>Pull out cell phone and call health department
>I'm fired on the spot for saying "fucking"
>No fucks given I go home
>Get a call two days later for one of the board members asking if I want to come back
>Hag 1 and 2 as well as my FSD were all fired and the board did not want me to sue for wrongful termination
>Tell board member no thank you, already have a better paying job

Faggots like you OP are why cunts keep doing it. If no one puts them in their place they will never learn. Good job at being a cuck.

Maybe a tangent, but am I the only one that thinks workplace dating is weird as fuck? It was something that effectively did not exist until just a few decades ago, and the dynamics of it are completely fucked up

Dated a girl from work one time. We spent at least 30 minutes of every workday trying to find a new place to fuck. Company owner's house was the most fun. Fucked all over. No idea why I dumped her. Oh well.

> cooks fried chicken for dementia patients
> gets fired from minimum wage job

You're not selling me on your ballsiness.

Yeah, thats the sort of stuff I mean. It can be great for just hooking up, but once people try to get serious it just turns into a mess. I don't personally know anyone thats married someone they got into a relationship with from the workplace

i think you handled it like a pro.

me, i probably would have gotten mad and stayed mad, and outyelled and outscreamed her until she felt cowed and frightened for her safety.....and then it would have been me who would have had his ass hauled before HR and told why i'm a this and why i'm a that, and possibly handed my termination papers. and everyone else in the staff meeting would have been on her side.

you did good by keeping your cool. probably, the others in the staff meeting were silently on your side, knowing well what was going on. they probably all know that she's a pathetic dried up cunt too.

>minimum wage

it wasnt mcDs nigger.. it was only 15 an hour but I get a pension for once serving the jews so money isnt an issue. Pic related. You will never have the balls to do what I did for about a decade. If it werent for the jews I'd still be at it.

No worries though faggot. I'll try not to cry myself to sleep.

> combat medic

Ok, that's brass balls, I salute you for that.

yeah, big difference between you and op: you could appeal to a higher outside authority (the health department); op probably had jack shit to appeal to. your story's equivalent to saying you supposedly had "brass balls" when in reality you went crying to your big brother, and it was your big brother that kicked their asses.