/pol

Is Sup Forums the last bastion of freedom on the internet?

Something I have noticed recently, is that basically every major forum, even the minor ones have insane rules for posting, and basically ban you for the most random BS rule, and are basically destroyed by the mods.

ANyone else noticed this?

Is Sup Forums the last bastion of freedom of speech on the internet?

BUMPP

Yup , i almost saving all the good info into a folder before (they) close this foro

No, there's probably more freedom on site's you haven't heard of and .onion sites. As far as low depth internet, yes.

Liveleak.com
Heavily exposed to uncensored, unfiltered truth, it has become one of the most racist communities on the internet. Mods are butthurt kike faggots, though.

To be honest Sup Forums has more rules then a few forms that i know of.

>he thinks Sup Forums has free speech

Stop with the "deep internet" meme, nothing exists out there.

As far as i've seen Sup Forums is the only place you can actually discuss politics without getting banned for having an opposing view, so yes, I think this is it.

Cencorship doesn't, which was really what the thread asked. Not that any of it is good.

>nothing exists out there
there are at least half-a-dozen places I've been to freer than even Sup Forums
not that you can mention them here without being banned

BUMP

Can someone point me in that direction?
In search of red pills.

b;

last major site for free speech, yes

They have banned "hate speech".

A vague term that could mean absolutely anything.

no. go the fuck away. we're full.

>is Sup Forums the last bastion of freedom on the internet?
nah this is just a safe space for alt-right cringelords

No shit, but don't forget there are other chans and some are more free from mod faggotry than here

No. Our mods get triggered by the most random things too. Try making an unironic GamerGate thread or an RWSS thread and then complaining when it gets deleted. You won't be posting here for 3 days after that. But yes, we are much more lenient than plebbit or any shitty namefag forum in the current year. I'd say we're even better than 8ch because their mods are too paranoid to allow anything fun.

That being said, use Tor if you want true online freedom. But if you don't want to sift through scams and illegal shit you're better off here.

>t. Sheckle Sniffer

reddit is like Prozac: the message board.

freedom:userbase ratio, pol is pretty good. No point in having freedom in a dead onion polish imageboard accessible to give people

Mods are impeding on Sup Forums culture by not letting us conduct raids.

>Is Sup Forums the last bastion of freedom on the internet?
Not the last but currently one of the few. The left is showing its true intolerance for differing opinions and are doing their best to keep anyone from escaping their "mental plantation".

The left wants to completely control the message as they know without a totalitarian approach their system fails.

Of course "re dd it" is a great example of the left doing their best to lock down their "mental slaves" from second guessing the liberal status quo.

It's been that way since 2006. Look up Sup Forums day. The ensuing chimpout led to the creation of 7chan. They just selectively enforce the raid ban nowadays. They clamped down pretty quickly on safety squads but HWNDU went on unimpeded.

Can't bump your own post retard

Why do you even come here, kike?

It is the bastion of the mentally ill angry white dudes, who still live in their mother's basements, and ate blaming the jooose and the libruls for their failure in life, thinking that a fascist regime will bring them out of poverty and misery.
It is a sad place.

You are sorely mistaken or baiting, if you want to ask any questions please go ahead and ask, my political position is nazi

>reddit thread about anything other than faggotry

+deleted

++deleted

+++deleted

++++deleted

I only use plebbit for trolling. It's actually kind of fun.