Aboriginals got a full BTFO

Race riot fears as white man, 56, who ran over and killed Aboriginal boy, 14, while riding stolen motorbike is CLEARED of manslaughter - after driver said the teen 'swerved suddenly in front of him'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4716788/Man-not-guilty-Elijah-Doughty-manslaughter.html

Man found not guilty of manslaughter after fatally running over Elijah Doughty
The 14-year-old Aboriginal boy was riding the man's stolen motorbike at time
The father and truck driver was jailed for three years for dangerous driving
Race riots broke outside Kalgoorlie Court, in WA, last year during first hearing
There was a heavy police presence outside court after sentencing on Friday

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kAzK8lFluSA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=grqEjSfVuBg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming
youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
twitter.com/baka/status/887964092442566656
youtube.com/watch?v=5XTPDrkFY3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You white mutts gunna feel me koori fist real soon we risen up. Noonga land for noongas bro

To do what with it?

>Be Aboriginal

Kill the white man that gives you money. No wonder why you coons are dumb fucks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

That moneys restorations for the hundreds of years u white dogs been keeping us down. Rising up bro

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kAzK8lFluSA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Ah yes, the 100 years of idiotically trying to educate you, feed, cloth and house you for nearly free at our expense because we're dumb idiots.

If China colonized Australia instead of the british, they would've fucking extincted the abos.

How times change.
Ten years ago, you wouldn't even get charged when driving over an Abo.
Can anyone post that screencap of the guy that splattered an Abo with his truck and the police was like "it's all right mate, happens all the time".

I have personally no experience with Abos driving vehicles, but if they are anything like blacks, swerving suddenly in front of other traffic sounds very plausible.

holy shit, this is the australian george zimmerman.
this is a triumph for self defense and the right to protect personal property in australia.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=grqEjSfVuBg

Triumph? He is sentenced to 3 years in jail.

How much petrol did the nigger have in his system?

Most of the traffic victims spend the day passing out in the streets to travel to their mystic dreamland in between visits to liquorland.

Fuck Abos, and especially fuck Kalgoorlie cops. Cops here in Kal won't do shit, this guy in the article went to the cops and reported that his bikes had been stolen. They refused to do ANYTHING. No investigation, no nothing. Wouldn't even look for evidence. That's par the course here, if coons do it, cops don't care.
A guy my old man knows had something similar happen
>He goes away
>Abo breaks into his house and steals a ton of shit
>He gets back
>Cops won't do anything
>He find the fucking coon trying to sell all his shit on gumtree
>Finds the guy's name and address
>Provides proof it's his shit
>Cops still won't do anything

Australians need to realize that cops in this country are not on your side, they exist to protect criminals from YOU, not the other way around. They're scum to the last man. And that poor, 14 year old child that got killed? Had a record for burglary, but he never saw a day of jail time.

Spent 18 years in Aussie and never met an abo who was worth a shit...

I really wonder what role Abos will have if Australia ever becomes China 2.0, they definitely won't be as nice and respectful of random sticks and stones on the ground

I also live in a far northern city with a higher than average indigenous population, and this is pretty much the way of things.
If a coons involved, you jut learn to let go.
On the flip side, it makes small to mid scale insurance fraud extremely easy.

Once the bug people take over that won't be a problem. The Abo's will have no dole to live on and will fade out of existence.

Huffing gasoline and riding a motorbike is stupid. >We're the bikey bikey boys!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

Master race.

Seriously though....fuck the Swedes.

Kill the fucking niggers and their lovers.

10/10 kek

Learn to let it go? You sound like a limp wristed soft cock faggot.

I would if I was in Sweden. I'll go in black face and tear up that free Swedish pussy

That's probably the only way you would get some there, mate.

If I played a game of Civ, and started on the other side of the map from every single major power, I had a continent sized landmass completely to myself with iron, stone, shitloads of coal, uranium, fish and two natural wonders, I'm pretty sure I could get a science victory in the 1700's

cmon man abos don't go on the internet they sell their govt issue laptops for weed and smokes

The astonishing things about abos is how astoundingly ugly they are. Even the best looking among them still looks worse than your average sheboon in the the US. How did Australians ever manage to get it up to fuck those half-apes and produce mixed race Abos?

why get worked up over something you can't change?
Prison up north is like a family reunion for these animals, so you're actually punishing them more for not sending them there.
Having said that the last coon to pilfer booze from my neighbours house cracked his open when he 'fell over' while running away and the cop just smirked and said that it 'happens all time'.

*Cracked his head open....

The ugliest race in the world bar none.

Also the least intelligent. They're the only humans who didn't even know firemaking when Europeans arrived. At least niggers knew how to burn down their mudhuts.

Aboriginals knew fire making, they burnt down Australia and created a desert

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming

Only a limited number of tribes actually knew how to make fire. Most of them only had fire whenever they got lucky with the weather.

Story time

>Used to live in Cairns (huge abbo population)
>Went to see Pirates of the Carribean 3 on it's opening night
>Cinema is packed,
>Abbo sits next to me, wellfuck.jpg
>Fucking stinks
>Pulls out a bottle of fancy Vodka, clearly stolen as it still had the security tag on it
>Starts drinking, maybe a fifth of the bottle is gone before the previews have ended.
>At one point I put my bucket of popcorn down on the ground, he picks it up and starts eating it
>To be fair though he did offer me some.
>PoTC 3 is a long arse movie.
>Starts getting vocal whenever captain jack fights, cheering him on with drunken slurs
>Cheers when he wins
>Starts getting really upset when he loses a bit.
>Scene where the ship starts to get sucked into a vortex
>Stands up, starts screaming 'FUCK YOU' at the screen, over and over again
>Whole cinema just freezes and watches this guy chimp out,
>Security come
>He goes limp, his pants fall off as they drag him out.
>It was more entertaining than the movie

HE WAS A GOOD BOY

IS THIS THE FACE OF A THIEF

>He goes limp, his pants fall off as they drag him out.
This happens all the fucken time I see abos being removed by security or police.

>they exist to protect criminals from YO

Pretty much

The local copper here in a rural area was afraid that the local thief might end up shot by someone in a confrontation.

No worry for the home owners.

Shouldn't have stolen the bike

You let him eat your popcorn?...

SUNSET SOON BOYS, THE BOONGS HUNT AT DUSK

>restorations
mate if you're gonna try to use big words at least make sure its the right one

You ever fight a boong mate?

>Grew up in Country NSW
>New Aborigine kids since i was in KIndergarten
>Nice kids, not Violent, great at sport
>Didn't know what racism was
>Didn't care what colour your skin was
>Changed early teen years
>Aboriginal kids got into drugs way early
>Became violent.. probably had a shit time at home
>They are fucked.. system is set up to fuck the,
>Seriously any white guy ready to swap for a black guys existence is fucked up

abbo speed bumps

Dumb fuckin coon scum

Redpill me on the abos. Are they better or worse than the Native Americans we got here in Burgerland?

Native Americans here are at least borderline human-tier. Abos are a step below Neanderthals

Worse, natives stay on their land and get drunk. Every Aussie I talk says abos are the scourge of Australia.

Take native Americans, then knock off 30 IQ points, and completely remove any reverence they ever had for their own culture.
Literally the only way I can ever see Abos not being degenerate and totally worthless is if the government were to get a bunch of the most hardcore orthodox Christian missionaries and pair them up with a bunch of Military trainers to put them through the hardest physical and spiritual boot camp imaginable. These people can't help themselves, they haven't even got the CONCEPT of helping themselves. The only way they can be fixed is by forcing them to see that they can be different.

youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks this is never not relevant to an aussie thread

>How did Australians ever manage to get it up to fuck those half-apes and produce mixed race Abos?
alcohol lots of fucking alcohol

Tasmanian Abbos never had the ability to create fire, they could transport a hot coal from place to place to propagate it, but if it went out they would've had to of wait for natural fires to get another.

No, I'm from NZ. We have coconuts and Maoris to deal with.

abos got btfo twice today then

twitter.com/baka/status/887964092442566656

>fancy Vodka
Next time, bring a bottle of wood spirit.

Are you saying that coons are superior men to white people? That's not very nazi of you.

Killed while performing the most sacred ritual of their culture, fleeing with stolen goods.

so did he actually run the kid over or just chase him down and he crashed the bike?

>Son gets killed stealing a bike
>Media offers to let you speak on camera
>You could be a decent human being and tell other kids not to steal, go to school and don't put yourself at risk
>"FUCKING WHITE CUNTS, they need to stop assuming we're stealing from them, what if that wasn't the white guys stolen bike?!"

they literally went to australia and razed the green landscape down to nothing but arid deserts. fuck abos the lot of them.

ahh the good old noble savage fallacy
as expected

Physically ...maybe in certain situations...mentally, never.

The only way to stop mass immigration is to have an aboriginal prime minister. They are the fuetherest thing from globalist and will curb stomp corporations for stripping the land.

>you know what we should do m8
>we should elect a literally retarded person as prime minister
wut?

Honestly. literally retarded is preferable to openly malicious while also intelligent.

Uhhhhh have you seen an shit skin mate they're like 5 ft and scrawny af. I think their diet consists of burning housing commissions and sniffing petrol.

>Avg IQ of 60
>Great ambition in life is getting hand outs

Yeah no

more like do whatever gets them the most cash while the country burns, abos don't have pride in anything

Have you seen a Samoan, Maori or Tongan. bro. I work with them and some of them are good people.

those are Coconuts not Shitskins.

He should of bowled over a few more while he was at it.

Not shitskins. Those guys go alright.

Stick to your own irrelevant countries politics.

Sorry mate. I'm drunk after a hard work week. . Spent 18 years in Oz myself and don't rate the abo's at all...polys on the the other hand are pretty fucking hard.

make me faggot

All our politicians are fucking immigrants. And not really the settler/convict wave but some just moved here 20 or 30 years ago. What the fuck do they care about this country if their extended family all lives overseas. Less than real australians thats for sure.

We may aswell be canada.

At least Australian are not fags.

I'm pretty sure any islander would be fucking livid you compared them to a noonga...

>fuck the Swedes
Not here darling, there are people watching us.

The Africans also knew how reproduction works (I think).

>fauna
>rioting

Any Islander here wouldn't know jack shit about abo's...I spent half my life in Aussie and can compare the two...no comparison

Uh oh, the denisovians are angry. Homosapeans btfo

requesting screencap of that aussie who ran over an Abo, tried to report it and was told not to worry because it happens all the time

Top kek. Feed 'em Mungo

Wish I had pics of the Animal Bar in Kununurra. You lads would love it

KEK

Some abo rapper made a tribute rap video, he's put video of them rioting over his song.

youtube.com/watch?v=5XTPDrkFY3w

was more entertaining than the movie, was thinking that too user abo's are funny cunts

They're just disgusting. Feel sick just to look at these things

What phenotype is this

Well at least we know there capable of rioting now
These creatures really fascinate me
Can someone show me a pic of an abo in their best shape? like fit and well groomed and all
All the pictures I see of them are of short and chubby ones and the women have fucking goatees

When the British arrived some Abos had never seen fire or a wheel

Here is David Unaipon and aboriginal inventor who did more in 50 years than his ancestors did in 60,000. Smarter than a great deal of white people by a longshot

[spoiler]It was a once off, his family are degenerates who tried to sue the government for millions in gibs because they didnt get their permission to honor him by putting his face on our money[/spoiler]