Supreme Court Ruling on Trump Ban

Is this a victory or lose for the Trump team?

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/supreme-court-rules-grandparents-exempt-from-Trump-travel-ban.html

(((Grandparents and relatives)))
It isn't great, but at least it is in place.
Archive that link for me.

It's just a rehash of the "bona fide relationship" thing pretty much.

it's surely a step in the right direction

Better than nothing. "Refugees" are the big thing we want to prevent. They should define what relative means though, if it's not in the article.

over 20,000-40,000 refugees will be prevented from entering thanks to this ruling, i heard

Then it's a win.

>But not refugees

its a start

i think so

bump

bump

You can't bump your own thread you fucking newfag

every 15 minutes you sure can, dumbass newfag

Not great but it's stemmed the tide

More importantly, I misplaced the article but I read about how all the Invaders are going to Fresno no resettlement agencies there so the damage might be manageable.

California's already lost so nothing of value is.

Grandparents are not going to be blowing up buildings. Win.

the constitution is outdated. even the sc doesnt follow it.

It sucks, they all have 6 million "relatives".
SHUT
IT
ALL
DOWN

I believe the travel ban defines relatives as a family only so direct blood relation.

True enough but instead they're just going to drain us of gibs

Partial victory I'd say.
Could've been better (prohibiting relatives) and worse (allowing refugees)

Old people can't do much to inspire terrorism or commit acts of terror. However, if you ever see an old muzzie in a wheelchair moving dangerously fast towards a building, I'd suggest you run and duck for cover.

Relatives are more dangerous. I'd say you make a list of all the people in the US who are from these countries and have visited places like Pakistan or Afghanistan in the past few years and bar their relatives from entering the country. Leave the other ones untouched. You won't catch everyone but it'll be a hell of a lot better than what Europe has to deal with.

>Grandparents are not going to be blowing up buildings.
Bullshit. ISIS will send agents however they can.
If we are letting in women and children, they will send killers as women and children.
If we are letting in grandparents, they will teach grandpa how to build pipe bombs.

Aren't towelheads all inbred anyway? They're all related.

It's a win since it's only grandparents and relatives. The traitor judge tried to make it so anyone with an "agreement" with a (((refugee agency))) or some other organisation qualified, essentially nullifying it entirely.

Agreed

Also something no one is mentionaing here.
How do you prove that its a relative?

In many of these countries (Yemen, Somalia, Syria for instance) it is almost impossible to get actual government documents, since there is no government.

So the trump administration still has an ace up the sleeve, which is that these people MUST be able to properly DOCUMENT the relationship.

They cant just fill out a form and so "oh its my brother" ... NO
if its your brother, where is his birth certificate, where is his baptismal certificate, where is his passport
and a last name is not sufficient either, the relationship must be documented

by putting very strict criteria on types of documents acceptable, and proof of relationship, Trump could make it nearly impossible to achieve
lets hope he considers this

fuck i wish we had a trump in canada
its sucks so bad to see my country being overun
so many cucks, too many traitors
we are so fucked