Sex realism

Can we get a redpill thread on gender going? I'd been under the impression that women and men had the same average IQ but men had a wider bell curve (meaning more geniuses and idiots), but I've since found out that study was being misused, the dataset was of 11 year old girls vs. 11 year old boys, this being when girls have a developmental advantage over boys, when you test fully matured adults there's an average difference of 5 IQ points in favour of males (along with the wider bell curve).

That is on Raven Progressive Matrices. That isn't what people normally call IQ. RPM is used in IQ tests and for large sclare comparisons because they require no cultural knowledge to solve. However, most psychometricans favor full scale IQ tests like Stanford-Binet that test many different types of mental skills.

>iqcomparisonsite.com
your data is trash, come back with reputable journal

That isn't where I got the information from that's just the first result on image search, I got the information from Richard Lynn

This sort of shit is what people who are individual failures care about. Oh so by one measure a group you identify with performs better than a group you don't? Except that the spread and overlap is so significant that in all likelihood a below average individual like yourself would still be in the bottom percentile of the other group.

Every time with the gay psychoanalysis

I got 126 on the RPM, and 127 in the perceptual reasoning part of the WAIS-IV, my FSIQ for the WAIS-IV was 124.

Yeah but fluid IQ is real IQ. crystallized IQ is for fucking spastics.

>Yeah but fluid IQ is real IQ. crystallized IQ is for fucking spastics.
There are several other fluid IQ tests other than RPM. The most well known is just repeating strings of numbers backwards.

Yeah, dude. The reason why boys aren't succeeding in schooling and not going to university is because the system is stacked against them intentionally.

Males have greater synapse connection within hemispheres, meaning they are better at performing single tasks and focusing on one thing at a time. Females on the other hand have greater number of synapse connections between both hemispheres, meaning they are better at organization, multitasking and some memory areas.

This is relevant to the schooling systems in the West that have been intentionally thrown in the girls favors. The competitive minds of boys mixed with their ability to focus on a single task makes them noticeably better at tests and examinations, while the traits of girls listed in the previous paragraph make them better at homework, take-home examinations and the freedom-choice homework tasks. As such, there has been an intentional swing away from examination testing towards all of that listed under the girls favored section in the past few decades, which coincides perfectly with the reduction in male success rates in school (when compared to girls).

In IQ a 5 point difference is meaningless, you sway 3 by drinking caffeine beforehand. IQ tests were designed to tell if someone was retarded, never to tell which group is smarter than another unless one group is deeply subnormal.

The gorillas of central africa have a higher IQ than the central africans of central africa.
That's deeply subnormal.

The point isn't that there is a difference, it's that the commonly cited data uses teens to mask a difference. Small IQ differences are actually pretty meaningless compared to the other group differences between men and women

A 5 point difference is gigantic. The extremes are what matter. How often do you hear feminists complain about female representation in programing, math, or science? This predicts that there are more 10 times as many men than women who are qualified to be math professors. Think of it that way.

>Small IQ differences are actually pretty meaningless compared to the other group differences between men and women
No they aren't. 5 points is gigantic. It makes such a difference at the extremes that it is hard to overstate it.

At the extremes, but I don't think a 5 point difference in the average does more to explain sexual hierarchy and function than physical differences and different mental aptitudes.

I suppose so, it's just worth pointing out that when the standard deviation of IQ is roughly 15 a 5 point average difference is tiny.

I have to admit, this is one if the things IQ actually is good at measuring (the African bit, not the gorilla bit so much) and it's deeply embarrassing for the nations involved.