This little coon got what was coming to him, can't believe the the public is so divided over this

This little coon got what was coming to him, can't believe the the public is so divided over this.

The guy who ran him over had his house burnt down by more coons and will have to do 3 years what fucken cucked joke of a country we are.

he looks half abbo, that's why

the fact that you people are still fucking abbos is outrageously disgusting

>2017
>having literal cavemen as citizens

hmm rly makes me think

Where's a picture of the guy who ran over the chimp?

>Looks
The nose knows

I don't understand.

A guy ran over this half-human because what?

he stole a dirtbike

check'd

his identity is being withheld bro

65000 years with no evolutionary fractionation. The more white you breed into them, the more civilised they become. Still not great though.

coon (australian niggers) stole a mans motorbike he went to track it down the following day and the kid tried to ride of he followed kid swerved in front of car and died.

>Nose
The state of whiteness in burgerland

>wow a motorbike
>if i take it no one will know lol
>free motorbike!

not even 50% plus white dns cam drown out he nigger genes propensity to be a nigger

What the fuck is a "ute"? I guess that's the kind of thing that happens when you turn a penal colony into a country.

And that gives someone else the right to just kill him?

He should be trialed and executed in public in front of his parents.

ute = utility truck

>He should be trialed and executed in public in front of his parents.

By that, I meant the half-human.

They should be killed in public and displayed.

Utility vehicle. You call them pickups

this is a ute, pretty cool huh

why not just ut or uv

One should have the right to kill a nigglet whenever

So an El Camino? I'm Jells

He doesn't even look human. Are there many mongrels like him in Cuntland?

ute sounds better than both those options di maria

It's a goddamn El Camino
Only somehow more gay

"ute" = "utility vehicle". They are car/pickup crossovers like American El Caminos.

>posting faggot utes

This is a real mans ute

Most cities have heaps as bums

But I'd say they're kinda all over the places, statistically most live in Queensland and New South Whales

They get so so so many government benefits it's not funny you can do literally anything you want as an abo and the government will pay it all for you.

good taste

not it's not, look at that disgusting join between the cab and bed, gross.

taste is taste though

I have a very hot take: He'll probably meet other Aussies in jail who hate every fucking abo and gook in your country and will finally be able to freely express himself.

>outrage from traffic accidents
motor vehicles are oppressive now because blacks can't learn how to drive them?

That or run into all his cousins in the big house.

about that, mines got a cab on the back and the back window on the ute can open but the cab window doesn't.
stupid design

Mate some of the nonsense people are speaking here(in Aus) is absolutely beyond belief, calling for this mans life and shit

no fucking way!

A ford ute? they all like that?

BLACK LIVES MATTER!?!? (scenes from kalgoolie)

fucken coons ey not even once

They don't that bad until they turn 15.

I used to live there. Niggers would always gather at the intersection next to Paddy's statue and have a good old fashioned nigger brawl most nights. I imagine they'll be doing the same tonight.