What does Sup Forums think of female-to-male trannies?

What does Sup Forums think of female-to-male trannies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cffyclpEo2s
youtube.com/watch?v=ERjmuiiBvds
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2471523/Steroids-turned-man--The-female-bodybuilder-drug-habit-left-penis-facial-hair.html
youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're a little bit lower than manlet on my list

Mentally ill like the others.

Creepy, I don't like it.

i really want to fuck one in its wet mussy.

Why do they look like they aged 15 years?

they need execution desu

Same thing I think of all trannies. They're mentally ill and I hope one day we develop a cure for their disease. Until then they should not be pandered onto.
I know a few personally. I can be polite and cordial as always, naturally, but you know what? Those people are crazy. They have a mental illness. They are not normal, they are not sane, and they should not be so normalized as society does currently.

The face on the left looks like a friend of mine. She also is not attracted to men and has felt like she wanted to be a boy when she was younger.

Makes me wonder just how similar their DNA is and if we could eventually diagnose people who have predispositions to mental disorders like trans/gay/pedo/etc. huh

Honestly, I couldn't give less of a shit.

I'll be frank. At BEST I'm a 6/10, and that's when I dress to impress. As such my standards are low as dirt. Because of that, I'm at serious risk of bringing a convincing tranny into a bedroom unknowingly. I don't want to discover that the person I've been kissing and groping all night has leatherface between HIS legs only at the last moment. I feel like trannies should be legally obligated to tell you they're trannies same as HIV carriers in certain states.

There's nothing wrong with being a manlet.
t. king of manlets

This

That thing on the right is a woman? Fuck off.

Is the King of Manlets the TALLEST manlet or the SHORTEST manlet?

Men are the master race. Can't blame them for wanting to join.

>understand that being a man is better in everyway
They're ok in my book

so hormones give them beards
dayim

How come women with mental disorders can get testosterone to enhance male attributes but low test beta males cant?

>more manlets
>less women to fuck
>just fuck my species up senpai

Is that you Damigo? Your girlfriend is fucking hideous btw.

>tfw hairy as shit
>tfw below average dick

testosterone isn't all it's cracked up to be
somatotropin is better

According to Sup Forums "girl" in OPs pic is straight to have sex with but to have sex with

>pic related

Is absolutely and unabashedly gay..

Which is it, Sup Forums?

Which do you fuck?

Why do they want Chad persona?

what will happen if that and op pic sex

>Which do you fuck?
You fuck neither because both are abominations that are using deceit. If you are foolish to give into what your dick thinks instead of what your head thinks then you deserve to die.

Now silence.

Their only use is as a funny rejoinder to women complaining that men make more than women, etc, etc.

>Guys earn more than women and the patriarchy is oppressing me!
Then become a dude, all you gotta do is get some injections.
>N-no...

Finding a woman who has mutilated herself to look like a man unattractive doesn't make you gay. Having sex with her is technically straight but certainly sends some red flags about your own preferences.

Knowingly having sex with a man that's mutilated himself to look like a woman does make you gay. If he is """convincing""" enough that you thought he was attractive that doesn't make you gay, he's trying to emulate a woman.

You're just a faggot, though.

Damn near the rarest thing in the world. Usually strange people with nothing else to live for. Usually fat and potato shaped. Better than 80% odds they come from a fucked up family and get their concept of masculinity from tumblr.

Both is gay

The only correct answer.

Deceive me how? What exactly do I lose by fucking a tranny that passes as a female? Don`t project your insecurity about your masculinity on others.

Neither.

Usually the bottom of the litter when it comes to LGBT people within their own community. Especially the ones who actually become really masculine and are passable. Just look what happened to Buck Angel.

Tallest. I, myself, have a rightful sovereignty over my shorter subjects.
Kind of like Thorin in The Hobbit.

Shut up germany

Women literally cannot build up as much muscle as men, it is physically impossible.

You can put lipstick on a pig, Hans, it's still a pig.

Idiot.

I have thought about this as well.
I don't think it is wrong, people already get shit done to change their appearance.
Where did you get the information that low test. males cannot get testosterone? has it ever been tried to get a prescription for this reasons?

They can get implants and use steroids, but it is funny.

That six pack? Implants.

People have not realized how many of these are walking about. 90% of the time, you think it is a flamboyant homosexual you are talking too. They gender swap the roles on TV to alter our perception of what male and female look like. Literally They Live tier deception.

This is what I think of when I think of people that have surgery.

youtube.com/watch?v=cffyclpEo2s

youtube.com/watch?v=ERjmuiiBvds

Kill them all.

These freaks need to be burned with fire.

You fuck the girl not the guy dressed like s girl
I don't care if you have to suck their plump clit
It's not gay because it's a girl
Stop being a faggot male to female is gay as fuck

i do not use pharma and my dick is also not big
15cm

Your a 6/10 and you worry you'll be so desperate you'll bed a tranny? Are you like poor or something?

Very rare.
Sewing your baby hole shut and stapling a hotdog to your urethra is somewhere between mentally ill and retarded

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2471523/Steroids-turned-man--The-female-bodybuilder-drug-habit-left-penis-facial-hair.html

>plump clit
More like full blown cock with its own foreskin. Read that and try not to throw up.

yes
fate is not kind to the ugly and unsuccessful
(surprise, surprise)

>Sewing your baby hole shut and stapling a hotdog to your urethra

This guy's got the right idea
Neither, we watch THEM fuck

>foreskin

Pretty sure that bitch is talking about her clitoral hood which is basically the same thing as foreskin and serve the same purpose.

Testosterone does enlarge the clit though

My abdomen hurts from laughing.

Don't put your dick in crazy, user. You should know this.

I find them interesting. Would probably have a beer. MtF can fuck off though.

Its gey youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg

R A R E
A
R
E

will never know the joy of cumming inside

king of neckbeards isn't the most normie, so SMALLEST

They're improving themselves

Yeah. I dated one pre-op once. Full fledged tumbletard. Called me "shitlord" once during sex then proceeded to suck my dick. Went to art school and now has a beard and gained about a hundred pounds after the injections. They are ALL mentally ill and easily manipulated by societal pressure. The be your own person and don't let society tell you X is for boys schtick is ALWAYS pure projection. If they actually believed that they'd accept their gender and tell everybody else to fuck off instead of spending tens of thousands to get surgery to appear like the "correct" gender. And the worst part is doctors tell them it's ok BECAUSE they know they'll pay if they get a "doctors" diagnosis. Some fucking oath they took. Should get their licenses revoked if they endorse this shit.

>Be 6'2"
>Have manlet 5'10" brother
>He moves to an apartment with a bunch of other manlets shorter than him
>Visit him one day
>I am surrounded by manlets
I felt like a glorious golden god.

What flag is this? I'm lazy to walk to my pc.

>6/10
>above average
>"ugly"

You shut your whore mouth.

>Called me "shitlord" once during sex then proceeded to suck my dick
this is my fetish

I was thinking of rhinoplasty, facelifts et cetra.
or costmetic sugery done to mitigate birth defects or scarring.

These people are a necessary evil of the industry. On which grounds can you deny a surgery addict? he got the money and can find a surgeon.

It's not all it's chalked up to be bud. Mental illness sucks. Tumbletard mental illness sucks worse.

>lower than manlet

So midgets?

I'm so glad the Jews are keeping midgeminds like you from making any real change to the world with their animes and negro love n such

So you can play video games with them then pound their authentic pussy afterwards and blow your testicles like a cannon into their tight cunts?

Looks like they pass better than mtf, assuming they act like a guy I probably wouldn't even notice the right is a female.

Their pecs seem too flat.

damn
would mire and fuck in the ass like a bro
nothing gay about bro fuckin

Seychelles.

>pussy
why
I hope they have a dick for true bro times

tfw I look like her on the left pretty much and I work out

it's the same person, numbnut.

have two transbros here. great people. work hard, play hard. just stay away from them the 18 hours after they got a T shot, or brace for possible roid rage episode.

you gotta stop eating fast food and start eating real grass fed meat, and then lift bro

good fucks.
do not jizz in them, they still can get pregnant

but can they brojob?

Seychelles, but also kys

very yes.

>According to Sup Forums "girl" in OPs pic is straight to have sex with but to have sex with

She had surgery as well.

Greasy as skin. Every fucking time. All the hormones and steroids. Gross shit.But, Penis envy is real.

They are creepy

>it's the same person, numbnut.
Are you retarded? Reread my post.

The answer is both. Fag.

She has a better physique than me.

Saw one on Omegle once. I fapped

Here's Sup Forums's own JesuOtaku

Bullshit because if women want more female hormones they can get them, if guys want female hormones we can get them, if women want male hormones they can get them, but if men want to cycle testosterone suddenly its illegal.

Fuck off weirdo.

Total degeneracy I would like to gas it ASAP for societies sake

fucking kek, put this on a billboard

Fuck off weirdo.

Everyone on Sup Forums could beat the shite out of them

My leige.