DNC getting slaughtered in fundraising

SO I'M BREAKING THE HABIT

I'M BREAAAAKIIIING THE HAAAAAABBIIIIIIITTTT

TONIGHT

>cheerleading for the RNC
has Sup Forums really fallen that far?
you need to go back to plebbit.

The Democrats literally want to wipe out whites in America. It's their platform.

Tom Perez and Keith Ellison are great. We need to make sure important positions in DNC always go to minorities or women.

Same with Republicans, except they don't like the same migrants that Dems do because they aren't Christians. Republicans prefer spics. They can't see past their religion.

One party at a time.

Democrats must die first.

Neocon Republicans do, but the GOP is the only place where you get politicians like Steve King and Trump. You will NEVER see any of that in the modern Dem party.

Democrats are an objective threat to America. The sooner they fracture and collapse, the better.

This, not all Rs are good but Rs allow for diversity of thought that has good people in it. Democrats expect lock step faith in the entire ideology OR ELSE

I'd prefer spics to mudslimes. At least they're hard workers

Oh look at that, mega donors donating to the party in the white house. Shocking

The day the music died

They're gonna need it to pay all of those lawyers.

Democrats are too married to the establishment and "solidarity" to really produce incendiary candidates. Their hardest hitting people always come out looking like something you'd buy at Costco. Or something dreamed up by a think tank somewhere. They can't embrace populism either, because it means having to pander to Middle America, and Middle America hates their guts.

The only hope they have is changing the demographics until hispanics and other minorities make up the majority and then heaping benefits onto them so they'll vote in perpetuity.

If Trump keeps booting out the illegals and clamps down on voter fraud then the Democrats are in serious trouble.

Their coalition of non-whites is a horrible gamble, as blacks only vote for black candidates and hispanics are somehow even LAZIER than blacks when it comes to voting. Muslims are such a small amount in demographics they don't matter. 2018 and 2020 are looking real bad for the Dems.

This. Probably the same people who donated to the Clinton Foundation that we freaked out about last year but we're okay with now.

>le 48% face

Wow look at these stupid fag cunts

It's an issue because Democrats have been banking on a "blue wave", where they assume voters are so horrified by Trump as President they'll all vote for Dems in the midterms to #resist.

But here's the reality.
>Democrats can potentially lose more seats than Republicans in 2018
>RNC is strongly outpacing the DNC in fundraising, DNC in debt
>Voters are not freaking out 24/7 as Democrats expected
>Clinton won't go away
>ZERO leadership in Democrat party
>No overall message from the Democrat party except for "fuck drumpf"

As it stands right now, the Democrats are in extreme danger and yet they're acting as if they have the mandate and the resources to go on the offensive. It's suicide.

It's why solidarity is a huge deal for them. They HAVE to get these people to work together or else it all falls apart. They have to make it about "immigrant identity" and "oppressed identity" and "people of color" crap or it will never work. Blacks and Hispanics hate each other if you put them in an environment together and cut the strings loose. Hell, Blacks and Hispanics hate themselves and will war over territory and resources if not wrangled properly. They're trying to get Asians too, mostly Koreans since they are wealthy and somewhat susceptible to black culture. Asians will always save face though, and are only playing the Democrats for brownie points so they can make more money and move more assets to the US where the Chinese and Korean governments can't get to them.

In the end, they will never produce a wild-card, balls-to-the-wall candidate who does what he wants and makes the party behind him toe the line. Their own nature prevents that. Imagine some Hispanic candidate absolutely blowing up with his base and talking about La Raza and Reconquista and all that shit? Do you think anyone in the Southwest who isn't hispanic but votes Democrat would have that? Everything has to be kept underwraps and under control. Democrats are the modern slavedrivers and they know it. It's the only way they can really survive.

Democrats are crypto-Commies who hate western civilization, white people and freedom.
I have no problems openly declaring war on them.

This. Democrats are, on average, far worse on immigration. What we need to do is to continue to move the overton window to the right.

>No overall message from the Democrat party except for "fuck drumpf"
Hum. Try again sweetie.
>A BETTER DEAL
That's right Drumplings, looks like your cheetos emperor just lost his deal-making gimmick to the democrats. Drumpf is finished!

Agreed.

Independent here, let them both die.

((Good))
((333))

You got to be a troll hahaha

Kek, with numbers like that, they could send all their workers to McDonalds and raise more.

The RNC are the only ones we can turn around on immigration policy

make no mistake, the only thing that matters in the end is immigration policy. If we don't change it fast then we are fucked.

I TRIED SO HARD

>muh two sides are the same
One is actively anti-white. They want to bring millions of invaders into the country, and disarm me and my family.

Is anybody here not a troll of some kind? kek

to be fair, most of the reps in government want that too, but for different reasons. that being said, its easier to hijack a rep base towards our goals than the dem base.

The Republicans are amusing chucklefucks who gave us Trump, the Democratic Party has morphed into something out of a greentext circa 2012

>Republicans prefer spics.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the Republican-backed ICE snatching Pedro and his abuelita out of church and sending them back to Mexico on a cattlecar.

Nice pasta shill

You sound really assblasted. The numbers don't lie.