Is Ivanka trying to destroy the country from within while her father is busy protecting it from the outside...

Is Ivanka trying to destroy the country from within while her father is busy protecting it from the outside? This is hardly the first pro multicultural statement she has made.

Her ideology is clearly different than her father's.
Nothing new, really.
Don Jr. is way closer to Trump ideologically.

Women were a mistake

they are too emotional for politics

Gas Chambers when.....?

She married a jew...

>Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

BURN THE WITCH
HISS

>future #STEM leaders
>women
Now that would end catastrophically.

Andromeda

She's a globalist, just as her father. What did you expect?

>people unironically liked ivanka

>inb4 /r/the_donald comes to the rescue

Her and her husband just need to get the fucking hell out of the US, and go to Israel already.

She is literally the fucking Cersei of America. She tries to fuck with what her father(Tywin Lannister) is doing and has no clue that she's just fucking things up.

I just pray that we don't elect her as the President, because she's not that much better from Hilary, from what I'm seeing.

Well done putting this clan of krooks in power, Sup Forums

Only liberal woman in the country that is pro Trump. At least she dresses like a woman at political functions and is not ashamed of it.

>They are our future #STEM leaders!
>Because there will be no whites left

user WANT FEET NOW FEET NOW FEET NOW FEET NOW FEET NOW FEET NOW FEET NOW NOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

She also excluded Muslims from the list, confirming the upcoming world war 3 and muslim eradication.

LATINX

Fuck i hate that shit. Spanish has GENDERS in its idiom. At least be aware of that.

>while her father is busy protecting it from the outside
what did he mean by this?

And you'd rather have this old degenerate baby sacrificing demonic wench get put into power instead?

I'd rather have a crook in power if it meant that an actual evil psycho wouldn't get into power.

Trump and his family are essentially liberals who pander to cuckservatives.

idk maybe there will end up being less stupid women and niggers

(((Yael Kushner))) stabbing her family and race in the back

imagine my shock

IMAGN MUYAH COCK

did someone say . . .

IMAGUN MOY SHAWK?

user, she BECAME the jew

Lol neither of them are doing anything. Woop-de-fuckin-doo ivanka is PROUD of people that arent white going into comp sci. Who cares?

I hope the roof collapses on her son's bar mitzvah

They are a mistake when their fathers or husbands are a mistake.

>teleports behind you
>forwards e-mail listing you among other undesireables meeting Russian ambassador in person for campaign information to the New York Times
>"nothing personal, cuck"

Why is Ivanka such a cunt. She's literally Trump's biggest weakness.

Wouldn't this be a good thing? Lefties hate her because she's related to Trump, and they hate her even more because she took her father's place at G20. She is going to make lefties red pill themselves by promoting the sort of crap they do, and they will never agree with it because she's in favour of it.

Lefties will never forget that she's related to Trump, and they will never forgive her for it.

>She refused to say "latinx" like code.org did
Good

Does that mean Barron is going to kill him?

>Latinx
wut?

She's actively killing the 'not enough women in STEM' meme on her own.

The critical thinking on this board has completely vanished.

gender neutral term for spic

Instead of saying latina or latino, the PC crowd has come up with latinx to bring the wonderful world of gender confusion to the Hispanic community.

Might believe you if she wasn't pushing to have them placed in leadership roles.

This is what we'd get if we turned software development over to women.

If you think Trump is anything in particular you've completely missed it.

Trump is simply a highly skilled persuader that loves a challenge and cares about his family, his country, and the west.

He is not a political theorist and does not hold many fixed opinions, but this is exactly what allows him to be effective: he simply applies the best thing at the time. People take him to be conservative, because that is how he is presented in order to get elected, and it turns out that those are going to be effective policies as well.

The best playbook to understand Trump is the Art of War. He applies it with mastery.

I'd actually like to see that just to see how stupid it is.

horrifying

Don't tell me you actually believed Trump was racist and sexists ffs.

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

I think ivanka is used as a distraction for idiots obsessed with bullshit like women in stem

This desu, Sup Forums is gonna be shit for a while until all those faggots get redpilled or leave

Is this new pasta?

Drop a match in a full dumpster. That's what feminist programming would look like.

>I just pray that we don't elect her as the President

>implying that this cunt will ever run

>ivanka is really a flaming liberal
>being held hostage by team trump to politically ostracize the left
>if ivanka joined the dems shes going to have more meme power than trump
>mfw shes a secret super hillary

Ivanka is married to a jew.
Only don jr is fully redpilled

Fuck Ivanka, seriously. That fucking cunt is a limousine liberal kike trying to virtue signal to impress her rich jew friends in NYC. Absolute trash.

>increased participation

Meaning more of them enter and then drop out after the first semester because it's too hard for them.

>if i end my statements with "if you believe differently you're a faggot" then i can never be wrong

Her and Kushner are just LARPing for Donald.

>Latinx
I cringe so hard

Shes a woman.What did you expect,honestly?

That's why computer science and most other STEM courses increasingly rely on group projects. Those with skills do the work while the diversity crew all share in the credit. Sadly this is leaking into the workplace too as companies need to do something with their otherwise worthless virtue signal hires.

As expected of a filthy kike.

She wasn't born a kike. It's like it's an infection spread by contact.

You're entire people were a mistake you fucking frog faggot.