Get your ass kicked by the Nazis

>get your ass kicked by the Nazis
>have to leave all your gear while you evacuate your troops with everything that floats
>Nazis kind enough not to massacre you on the beaches
>immediately start blaming the French
>make jokes about how they are cowards for getting defeated by the same enemy that defeated you
>claim an embarrassing defeat was actually a victory
>sit back and let daddy America win the war for you
>still lose your entire empire in the process
>continue to make propaganda about it three quarters of a century later

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXFscJH9uHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6L1ifGA7zsE
youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty much spot on.

>be German
>...
>things actually can't get worse

I unironically agree.

A movie about britcucks running away, this shit is stupid.

God thing we defeated those Germans!!
We would have had strong ethno-states of strong white people who would probably be 75% of the world's population now instead of 9%.
Wew…. We almost lost diversity, foreign food,and genetic homogeneity

Good thing we defeated those Germans!!
We would have had strong ethno-states of strong white people who would probably be 75% of the world's population now instead of 9%.
Wew…. We almost lost diversity, foreign food,and had to live amongst boring and safe genetic homogeneity

Why does Churchill look so undignified? Stalin and FDR are really fucking composed in comparison.

>being retarded

Americans have been retreating since the War of Independence. Worming out of total destruction is literally heroic to them.

FFDR was paralyzed you retard
Media covered presidents differently in those days and actively suppressed this quality of his becaus e it seemed "unpresidential"
Fast forward to Vietnam war and now media are supposedly "adversarial"

>Go sign up for war to help Mother country
>Churchill sends your army to amphibiously assault bunkers built on cliffs armed with machine guns
> promises air support
> does not give air support
> does give white parachutes for daylight attack
> deploy during night time
> defining leaf military moment

>me being retarded and misreading user post
Honestly I think Churchill looks the bet anyway
Man with posture like that has priorities straight

Potsdam, same shit. The american is dignified (and he also does the same leg crossing thing). Stalin looks kinda cute. But Churchill? He looks like a fat, miserable guy in a small seat.
I know about FDR's issue. I'm talking about Churchill. I don't really know much about his personal history as the anglos weren't nearly as interesting as the US/USSR.

Do you need another nuke?

OP I agree with you, however the Russians won the war, and because Americans are still making propaganda about fighting the dregs of the wermacht amongst quaint villages in warm weather and beautiful country side from across an ocean. you believe otherwise. Russia would have won without us, and we would have lost without them.

However the USA is still the greatest country on the planet so don't take it personally

youtube.com/watch?v=SXFscJH9uHQ

Uk is (((shit tier))), always was and will be.

Yeah, people are becoming more generally aware that we were fucked in WW2. Constant defeats/selling ourselves out to the Yanks/bankrupt/loss of empire. Now White Britain's are a minority in our own capital.

But atleast we beat the evil Nazis, right Goys?

They would not have won with out the allies. The enigma code was cracked by Britain and the u.s supplied the russians.

Do you need another Detroit?

lmfao the U.S. supplied fuck all, and Britain was an embarrassment, they got smashed in multiple losses in Europe while Russia was ploughing Nazis for thousands of miles

You really think the enigma code being cracked was insignificant?

So, why didn't nazis invade Britain and just bombed it?

インパール作戦 wwwww

Churchill was a drunkard and a pig, its likely he was incapacitated when those photos were taken. Churchills famous "Fight them on the Beaches" speech wasn't even his as he was too drunk at the time to speak without slurring.

One time he was so drunk he demanded the entirety of Germany to be Anthrax bombed, theres still a Island off the coast of Scotland which is lifeless to this day as they Anthrax bombed it to show Churchill that was not realistic option

Nolan can suck a dick for blatantly lying about them being bombed on the beaches waiting for transport. It's time the British public be allowed to face facts and understand once and for all that Churchill fucked them big league.

>Still being this blue pilled in the face of daunting evidence that your ass was lied too

kek.
it's funny cause it's so true.

Stalin admitted that Russia would have lost without lend lease senpai

salty fucking krauts

Hes the only one of them to have actually fought in battle personally.

Pretty much, yes. I would like to add that German officers were outraged by the decision to spare the British, as they had the capabilities to drown them all in the sea.

>Germans kind enough not to massacre you

Oh it's THIS meme again

No. Hitler was being indecisive and the armor over extended its logistics, forcing them to take a defensive posture while the Luftwaffe did what damage they could

Why so many anti-British threads lately? Almost every other thread seems to be people viciously insulting us.

I must disagree, as the letters sent by thr officers of the Wehrmacht urged the high command to press the attack. I completely agree on the part of Hitler's indecisiveness .

>let daddy America win the war for you
plebian holl,ywood understanding of history, hans

>Hitler kind enough not to let Germans massacre you
ftfy

said the neutral

Didn't parts of the French military stay behind to cover the retreat and they surrendered only when it wasn't going to buddyfuck anyone? If anything they should honor the French who did that.

Jealousy. Simple as that.

The BEF was under the command of the French. It was the French generals fault they allowed the Germans to outflank our troops and their troops creating a mass rout in the French army.

They make up false history like the Wehrmacht destroying the BEF when the BEF slowed them down loads and only had to tactically retreat when surrounded on all sides and outnumbered 5 to 1. There wasn't even that much fighting. It was a retreat that made more sense than sacrificing an entire army for the ungrateful French.

People in threads like these try and use it against us because they are butt hurt about our empire. They either come from countries we defeated or are angry subjects of ex colonies who we ruled over.

Ebbin

Now you know what its like to be an American, well done.

You literally couldn't get to Dunkirk in time as your ground forces were bogged down with French resistance.

>claim an embarrassing defeat was actually a victory
Oh look, the German doesn't military.
It's a victory because we successfully evacuated war goods and French troops.

>continue to make propaganda about it three quarters of a century later
Not really propaganda when it happened.

>get your ass kicked by the Nazis
1940-1945 would like a word.

Jesus Christ, you Germans are retarded.

>Be an American
>Say some vicious shit about a country, say Britain or Germany
>Poster from said country retaliates
>OY VEY! WHY ARE THEY INSULTING ME!

>Nazis kind enough not to massacre you on the beaches

You mean Hitler being stupid enough to believe he could get a peace try with Greatbritain by stopping von Rundstedt and Rommel ?
Allowing the British Expeditionary Corps to retreat and by that boosting british moral and expertise of the other troops ?!

No this was the first major step where we fucked up the war effort.
Yes GB fucked up all its Empire by we made the first biggest mistake here.

Why the fuck was it up to us to defend france? They're not even in our fucking empire, they should look after themselves instead of surrendering like cucks

Because if France falls we could have been next.
Also, we got steal a bunch of French goods for the war.

>Why does Churchill look so undignified?

Because he started to realize that he fucked up the british Empire out of jealousy for Germanys econmic success, just like at the beginning of WW1. But this time, new global players will push Britain aside.

And then they firebombed 500.000 people in Dresden in return. What a fucked up nation.

Lol says the angry limey cunt, OY VEY THIS IS THE ONLY REBUTTAL I CAN COME UP WITH OY VEEEEEEEEEEY. Blow it out your ass.

>Israel
>being shitted on by America

They legit had actually lost the war by the time they surrendered.

you forgot to mention how they had to rely on the french to defend them while they flee. the only reason so many brits could escape is because the french army held out against the germans.

>Propaganda

I've seen a bunch of complaints that the film depicts many of the British soldiers as ruthless, selfish and unheroic, and that the film is depressing and downbeat and plays like a disaster movie and not a "war movie". They said it's more like Titanic than Saving Private Ryan.

I'm not sure what other kind of outcome they were expecting.

Am I wrong though?

The very fact that your image exists suggest that Americans will willingly take the time to insult other nations - whether in retaliation or in humour.

Also if the shit is supposed to represent free financial and military aid then it's accurate. America really is the cuck of the world.

Because Churchill was a fat drunk.

He earned it, because he actually saw battle.

Stalin never saw battle, but he was a violent terrorist...so I guess that kind of counts.

Churchill did nothing wrong.

I think it was actually a military decision by Hitler more than a political one. They needed the operational pause.

Yeah, WWII was caused by Germany's 'economic' success (aka borrow a shit tonne and go into debt) and not by Germany being a warmonger in the east.

It's not like the French defense really mattered. The Halt Order effectively let them get away.

The Western Front didn't even matter, it was a joke. WW2 was all about the Eastern and Pacific Fronts.

say what you will but you were fucked without the U.S. and its resources not even Russia could have stopped the Nazi's if it was a one front war, getting cocky about victory in WWll is a bad idea considering the very different world we could be living in

Wrong.
Everybody in the OKW begged him to lets the armoured Troops push forward, they even tried to egt him into reason by saying that capturing the majority of british Troops would give him a better position in a possible peace treaty.

But Hitler was a total retard when it came towards military decisions while having the best Officiers at that time by his side.
But he didnt listened to them which got worse when Operation Barbarossa started which he saw as " his " Destiny.

I'm going to see this movie in t minus 4 hours. wish me luck chaps!

We weren't fucked without the US. We had started to win the war (in Europe) by the time you and Russia came along.

Warmonger for that ?
Getting back the parts of Germany filled with germans that were given under the Versailles bullshit treaty to some new states ?

Of all white Nations which got fucked up by this wars, your country stands on first position.
Your jealousy backfired beyond recognition.

They didn't need the pause and it ran counter to the plan.

Rundsfeldt believed that they needed the pause after Rommel encountered tougher than expected resistance at Arras, and wanted the infantry to catch up.

In hindsight, given how things were going to end up going in the East, this seems petty and ridiculous. OKW told him to keep fucking moving as, sure, there would be losses, but nothing compared to the gains made by crippling Britain at that point.

Hitler found out that the OKW, knowing time was of the essence, had gone behind his back by reversing the halt order and lost his shit and demanded that the order to continue moving be turned over. He was also operating under the assumption that the Lufftwafe would contain the situation, because of the bullshit Goerring had fed him.

This sort of shitfight kept happening during the war, most notably during the landing at Normandy - Hitler had predicted, against all advice, that the Allies would choose Normandy - When they did he had a bit of a tantrum - when the Army urgently wanted to reinforce Normandy and repel the invasion they couldn't, because by this stage Hitler had stripped them of any major decision making ability - He literally went back to fucking bed and told them to call him "tomorrow". They had a very real chance to actually stop the allied invasion of the mainland. He was also, by this stage, completely wrapped up in Goerring's delusions about how the war would be resolved.

This obvious descent into madness/incompetence is why the final major assassination attempt was rushed into order.

You hadnt stepped a foot on Europe until the US helped you in Italy while 80% of the german forces fought the Russians.

>We had started to win the war (in Europe) by the time you and Russia came along.

By what metric?

Capping Heydrich?

GEE user IT'S ALMOST LIKE PEOPLE ARE WARY OF A COUNTRY THAT STARTED A WORLD WAR AND DON'T WANT THAT COUNTRY TO GET TOO POWERFUL

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

>haha french surrender monkeys we fought well look how relevant we were during WW2 only france's fault

>break treaties left and right
>Invade Czechoslovakia
>Threaten war against Lithuania to take Memel
>invade Poland
>invade Denmark
>invade Norway
>invade Belgium
>invade Luxembourg
>invade Netherlands
>invade France
>Invade Russia
>REEEEEEEE GERMANY DINDU NUFFIN WE GOOD BOIS

All those are German lands, they were just taking back what was theirs.

What about the Luftwaffe though? I thought the main reason they paused was to bring them to closer airfields as the stukas were almost out of range?
youtube.com/watch?v=6L1ifGA7zsE

Its not theft if you take back what was stolen from you.

>implying anyone`s going to watch this movie for those reasons instead of Chris` Nolens new amazing kino with full white male cast to piss of the lefties

Yes

he

did

youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI

They stopped because Germans are not blood hungry anglos hellbent on nourishing themselvse on the blood of Europeans.

When was Denmark, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Russia, or Luxembourg ever a part of Germany?

>russia and eastern poland
> german lands
Marxist swedish whatever-i-believe-is-true education

is this a cuck movie?

>lose in the air

>lose on land

>lose at sea

all about getting bent over by the krauts.

Thanks nolan

lol rekt

Every country Germany invaded was invaded for a reason that went beyond, huh duh conquer Europe, Germany master race, you know. Ask me about any country Germany invaded and I will tell you why?

Göring gave Hitler the delusion that the Luftwaffe could do this Task alone while everybody else! in the OKW thought otherwise.

And the Heinkel 111 - the only mid range bomber- they had at that time would have reached Dunkirk without problems.
It would and should have been the armoured Troops which were ready and got insane when getting the Halt order.
Hitler fucked this up, it was the first major step towards the defeat. If he would have have stepped back and let people like von Manstein, von Rundtstedt, von Manteuffel, Hoth, Kesselring, Rommel, Guderian and countless other do their Jobs, the world would look differenet today.

Source?
Youre pulling things out of your ass

>being this retarded

>>sit back and let daddy America win the war for you

Remind you of anything?

Your reading comprehension isnt really advanced right ?
We were clearly talking about the parts of Germany that were taken from us after/by the Versailly treaty.
Invading Denmark, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands etc made sense form a strategic perspective AFTER Greatbritain and France declared war on Germany.

Fuck you, you stupid 쪽팔, your bitch ass is just bitter they run your shit now.

I disagree with you but thank you for the compliment, Dad.

>One time he was so drunk he demanded the entirety of Germany to be Anthrax bombed, theres still a Island off the coast of Scotland which is lifeless to this day as they Anthrax bombed it to show Churchill that was not realistic option

Holy Christ I knew the "man" was a drunken pathetic warmongering slob but it's ridiculous that a man like that could survive every day.
And he's somehow respected to this day, when he wasn't even respectful enough to sit straight in a chair.

Hahaha beat the Nazis just for our governments and media to allow Arab Muslims and Mestizos to conquer our countries while oppressing anyone that speaks out. World War Jew makes me sick now that I know what's going on.

>Churchill
>actually saw battle

You mean when the brits and Anzacs got their cunts kicked in sideways at the battle of Gallipoli?