Would Brits really all be speaking German if they had lost?

Have winners of war ever managed to change the native language of a people within 2 generations?

Nein.

German is a disgusting language. It never had a chance.

Not that quickly, but compare the English of Beowulf to the English of Canterbury Tales.

In fact, Germanising English would be remarkably easy since the languages both share a common root.

no, france was still speaking french when they were taken

No.

But English is Germanic and shares the same structure and vocab. It just has many French and Latin Loanwords. These would over time likely be replaced with German words and English would become a solely Germanic language. It would still be distinct from actual German though.

No, people are just too fucking stupid to understand that Germany was different between WWI and WWII

If we had lost WWI we would speak german

If "we" had "lost" the WWII, we would be fucking great, Japan didn't spoke German, Turkey neither

DER SCHMETTERLING !!!!!!

>it's the "Hitler wanted to invade and occupy Britain" meme

God damnit nu/pol/.....

You have to go back Achmed. And take your stinking roach family with you.

I am just saying our language is ugly and I am glad we didn't win.

british english sounds as bad as german to me

The Austrians invited Hitler in and he made them speak German to this day and Germany and Austria are neighbours, i imagine he'd want England speaking German aswelll to show obedience for the 'German masterrace'

This.
Hitler saw the British as germanic brethren and thus a related germanic language. If he'd conquered England he would've installed a vassal state with someone like Mosley at the top.

I think most Brits would be bilingual by now. I assume it would be a big boost to your employability.

doesn't happen overnight retard

Only slave learns a second language, all the world is our slave

No he didn't, Hitler wanted to take over Britain for the empire so he could ruled most of the word

It's always a joke how german sounds horrible and guttural but try listening to someone giving a rousing speech in german and then in french and you'll figure out why they keep attacking their neighbours.

Fucking faggoty le baguettes oui oui.

Nah they'd still be allowed to speak English on an unofficial level.

(((American Education))) at work

French and German are phlegm spitting shit languages

You mean you are England's shabbos goy

What a bullshit. Kings, aristocracy, priests, merchants, people from higher spheres used to learn foreign languages all the time throughout known history.

Peasant and slaves were always in 99% uneducated

Slaves never had to know the languege as teaching them would be pointless and costly. It is easier to attach them to a right slave master that can easily communicate with them, and keep them helpless even if they menage to run away.

R-rite, just like he took over Norway, Croatia or Greece and annexed them all into the Reich.

>Burgers seriously believe the Greater German Reich spanned all of Europe at the time of its height

I think German sounds too tame and faint. At least in the way people speaking it today. No joke, you can hear the cuckedness when you compare spoken german from today to that of the 50s e.g

This is true
No, America is more English than England, you are subservient to a foreign queen while we have freedom and a constitution written by actual English people, get fucked
No they learned Latin because of the church, they forces those they ruled over to learn their actual first language
>no no no, we didn't want to rule you, just install a puppet government that does whatever we say, is that too much to ask :)
Why don't you just accept that Hitler wanted to rule over most of Europe, he invaded 20+ countries half were neutral, ruling the British empire As part of the greater German reich from Berlin was his dream (it was the dream of a lot of countries at the time so there's no need to be ashamed)

I say no. Japs tried to stamp out our language and they failed, i'll give the brits the benefit of the doubt and assume they are almost as capable and patriotic as we are.

Of course not. If it were that easy, English would be speaking French. Instead they settled on something in the middle after hundreds of years of coexistence.

I think there's just two types of German

>soft effeminate weakling German with bitte at the end of every sentence
>ACHTUNG DIE STRASSE FREI JAWOHL MEIN FUHRER

Wish they hadn't.

East user, he only ever wanted to go east.

This is probably true about every western language

>He doesn't know what a vassal state is

Of course he'd have ruled over the British Empire, barring that no colony resists it.
England just wouldn't have been part of the Reich itself with a puppet head of state installed.

He invaded France Belgium Netherlands Denmark, that's not east
He wanted to give Australia to Japan so fuck him,