Would Man In The High Castle be a good alternate universe, Sup Forums?

Would Man In The High Castle be a good alternate universe, Sup Forums?

Quick rundown on it?

A good alternative universe would be the one where PKD wasn't such a rabid speed freak so he wouldn't have sold the rights to his book for a pittance for Jews to make mediocre tv shows that are then fetishized by infantile nazi LAPRers

> World is divided by Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany
> Untold prosperity
> Stability, but sort of a mini Cold War is developing
> No more (((subversive influence))) due to Nazi victory
> Some rebel scum are planning to take it down with a film collector who uses said film to access our Universe and defeat the Axis powers
DESU I would sign up to crush the rebels.

If both sides are ethnically homogeneous I could get behind that ruling over both spics and niggers would suck

I don't know how its like in the series but at least in the book all of africa gets wiped away in death camps. Does it get any better?

Short answer? Yes.

SPOILER ALERT

I wonder if the writers ever thought that what they're implying in their writing is that were the Nazis and Nips to win WWII, shaking the stability they would've produced would require invoking travel between alternate timelines.

Hitler would never have given the Japanese so much.

>lol sister gave me some tape
>she gets killed
>this tape of them putting up the flag on a japanese island means we won world war 2
>time to defeat nazi scum with this film

The Germans couldn't even beat the British across a narrow channel. Why do people think they could have conquered America which is an ocean away.

They nuked DC

I prefer the map thats associated with the actual book, fun to see that italy has a little empire in northern africa and the middle east.

They were the first to invent nukes, even japs dont have them, hence cold war thats developed between them.

No, it wouildn't for me since I had no place in this fiction society.

Probably not

SPOILERS

>wife joins terrorist organization
>she gets your sister and her family killed
>still love wife, join terrorist group, become suicide bomber
How are these people NOT the bad guys?

That sounds retarded.

Really irritates me that they got the map wrong, Greater Finland and Sweden were independent nations in the book. Although Finland was allied with Germany.

>People in the show look at film of our world and cry
>We look at film of their world and cry
The grass is always greener.....

The smug smile at the end makes this scene

>Not wanting to live in a Mosley led kaiserreich style totalist union of Britain

Smdhtbqhfamalam

Pay attention to who is crying where.

No because the borders are retarded. All white countries should be annexed by the Reich, and all the non-white countries should be ruled by two controlled opposition parties, one by Japan and one by Germany: the Japanese one will cater to the "muh asia, muh white oppression" crowd, while the German one will cater to the white-worshipping crowd, all the while not fighting against one another.

No

No, no it isn't at least since the 50s.

Hell, the series Happy Days was made from mid 70s to mid 80s and was pure nostalgia based for things that happened 15 years before it started.

Can you imagine remembering 2002 with nostalgia?

Our world sucks. And if those people looked at our world as it is now and felt anything but relief that they don't live there, then they would be retarded

Nazis were faggots

No.

Degenerate but free>pure but slaves, sad to say

And fuck the japs