LAUREN SOUTHERN GENERAL

Chat with Lauren: twitter.com/Lauren_Southern?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>Watch the Lauren: youtube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg

Get the juicy info: dailystormer.com/the-rebel-media-replaces-lauren-southern-with-jewess-laura-loomer-but-are-her-tits-good-enough/

>Didn't know she had her own REDDIT? NOW YOU DO! reddit.com/r/LaurenSouthern/

TV appearances: imdb.com/name/nm8762031/

>Lauren the author. Read, you niggers: goodreads.com/author/show/16218800.Lauren_Southern

BERKELEY. NEVER FORGET: infowars.com/lauren-southern-and-the-madness-behind-the-battle-of-berkeley/

>Always into something: theralphretort.com/breaking-lauren-southern-to-be-turned-over-to-italian-police-after-civil-disobedience-5012017/

LAUREN NEEDS SHEKELS: paypal.me/LaurenSouthern

BREAKING: "ohohohohoh just wait till you guys figure out the "reason" patreon did this. It's actually amazing."

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13466049/r
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
blockchain.info/address/1JLM6GJwaPdNv4dM8K5KkcFHeziXXXMGKT
mydanishroots.com/surnames-meaning-and-origin/the-100-most-common-surnames-in-denmark.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waiting for Moarpheass...

Kill yourself you are cancer and need to go back to rebbit

SAGE

This is good bait, really activated my almonds

What the fuck is this shit? /r9k/? OP is truly the King of all fags.

>Lauren Southern General
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

>another e-celeb thread

We need an e-celeb general like other boards have. Otherwise this becomes a fan-board for like 4 people.

can someone get her b& from Paypal too? this roastie's first reaction to being shut down is HERE'S HOW YOU BETA ORBITERS CAN STILL SEND ME YOUR ALLOWANCE, complete shekel grubbing lack of integrity

can antifa hurry up and kill (((her))), already?

>all these false consensus shills

wew lad

strawpoll.me/13466049/r

this girl really hit the jackpot
>attention whore
>seeks attention from the wrong demographic
>loosers and fanboys, lonely fags and autists.
>becomes an object of worship and a deity among them
>beta maximus.
>goes back to secretly fucking BBC while her crowd tries to indirectly not get cucked by stomping on immigrants, because they are too beta to man up.
Why do you even try, with a generation like you weaklings, it is no wonder women prefer that B-B-Cm you are all so beta, you will never compete

LOOK AT THIS BASED BLACK GUY IN A TRUMP HAT

THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

>LAUREN SOUTHERN GENERAL

>it's another failed character assassination thread

fuck off Sup Forums needs a lauren general.
we must have more lauren discussions i can keep bumping

t. real finnish white knight

Don't respond to him. See

If you are really Lauren then tell mer where this photo was taken.

so?

fat fucking retard

Quick rundown on this guy:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/

Why does he do it? How many shekels per post does he get?

holy shit, they actually made a general. Shills are so transparent.

Irena got tiddies...

bump
based lauren
wtf? shill!

>oh no someone is refuting the constant lies I keep trying to spread and countering my spam

Listen, I like Lauren lots. Literally love little lushious leaf Lauren, like lamplights lighting looming light-lacking lands.

I like her and I don't mind the fact she's possibly jewish at all. Tara McCarthy is confirmed to be jewish and it doesn't make her inferior to anyone

Here's a tip because you could really double your trolling efficiency.

Assuming you are at home and using a router, make your anti-Lauren post. Unplug your cable modem from your router, power off the cable modem, then plug the Ethernet cable from the modem directly into your PC/Apple laptop. You will have a new IP address courtesy of your ISP due to the different MAC addy from switching hardware. Post another anti-Lauren under this IP, which then naturally will give you a different ID on here.

Switch back and forth repeatedly until the general consensus is there are two of you. Or . . . maybe, yea. . . I think I'm telling you something you already know.

Reminder that the OP is Moarpheus.

He always starts a Lauren thread, then responds with Nazi proxy flag like this: and keeps spamming the same retarded pictures all day long.

Mods need to do their job.

It's not the end-all-be-all, but for the record she is definitely not jewish:

wrong.

sad!

Nope.

Lauren rightfully mocks your stupidity a whole year ago now, and you still continue to go on a personal crusade against her here. I pity you, I really do.

She's confirmed jewish.

>he doesnt understand all of these people just exploit autistical autists for free money

>Lauren barely even talks about Trump and doesn't have a MAGA hat
>"settling down and having kids" at 22 would prevent her from doing what she's doing

>doesn't look like a Jew
>said she's not a Jew several times
>made a DNA test
>guys I swear she's a Jew

You've been pushing this meme for months, it hasn't worked.

The whole "repeat a lie enough times and people will start believing it" doesn't really work when that lie is trivially easily debunked every time you repeat it

sage

see

What are you talking about. I haven't said anything negative about her. I don't even follow her. In a choice between ramming my head into a wall or listening to a female babble about politics, I'll go with the former.

I made a general because of all the fucking Lauren posts in the last few days. Get trolled some more.

>TFW Jews are creating "the new right" and /leftypol/ 14/88'ers and autists are helping them do it.

>LAUREN SOUTHERN GENERAL

why is she so fat?

wow
not exactly unexpected though

Honestly the mods should just give us the IPs of known shills.

>not exactly unexpected though

Aww look. He changed his name and deleted his entire twitter feed because of us.
Poor, poor baby Moarphy got his feefees hurt because of ebil Sup Forums bullies.

Sure thing Moarpheus/Spencergate(Sreisejagdte??), sure thing.

blockchain.info/address/1JLM6GJwaPdNv4dM8K5KkcFHeziXXXMGKT

>shes only received 1.5BTC in donations

>0 balance

kek

she must need the cash bad if she is liquidating her BTC

At least he admits he's autistic.

Only Spencer cares about Dugin as far as popular "public figures" go, and he doesn't hide it.

>At least he admits he's autistic.

Most of the shit about her being Jewish and all the other stuff over the last few weeks has come from him.

Her surname is confirmed jewish.

>when the white knighting kicks in
How's them shekels?

It goes way back further. He has been doing this for almost a year now, all because Lauren posted "MUH WHITE GENOCIDE" when he tried to force her to "NAME THE JEW" on twitter.

Wrong. Got any more blatant lies you want to try out?

Posting in a Shareblue thread false-flag thread.

Next time add Kekistan flags, perhaps that will make us suddenly turn on her.

Nope. Any surnames ending in "son" or "kin" is usually Anglo Saxon, North Western European in origin. Her grandparents were Danish.

Simonsen, Simonson as in Simon's son. Like Peterson, son of Peter, Johnson, son of John, etc. It's common as fuck in Europe and absolutely not Semitic. Simon was one of Jesus' apostles and Simonsen means son of Simon.

funland I see you in here all the time and I'll say this again, keep it up the shills and incandescent hatred for Lauren is probably because she's actually doing shit

Shareblue realized why people on /pol hate Milo, so they are trying to astroturf a fake "retarded redditor fanbase" of Lauren, thinking /pol will turn on her.

In the meantime, she is with the Identitarian to stop the rape-boats from reaching Europe.

this lauren thing got to a point where both sides are annoying as hell

doe is kinda funny how a part of pol is supporting someone who asks for money like a jew

Dumb flag poster
saged

>asks for money
Jews don't ask, commie.

my final attempt

>tfw /nupol/ is actively supporting a rootless international jew
The hatred of (((Lauren))) doesn't need to astroturfed my friend. It's palatable.

>Lauren needs to earn a living as a political youtuber and activist
>"how dare she ask for money?!?!?"

Lauren Southern is a kike shill.

>doe is kinda funny how a part of pol is supporting someone who asks for money like a jew

The fact that she is in Europe actively participating in stopping the boats... what an incredible woman.

just dropping by to say "I would fuck the shit out of her"

Toodles.

Atleast correct the cyrillic letters in your twitter, then maybe you will look less like a complete loony, Sreisejagdte.
Oh, and by the way I have your deleted twitter feed archived, so don't worry. You made thing even easier for me now. Thank you.

This is pretty standard shilling. The idea they push is that anyone who does anything in real life is a subversive element and the only way to remain "pure" in your ideas is to never do anything. Reminder for everyone to report organized shill threads like this. Organized spamming is against the rules, even more so when they're trying to advertise that wordpress page of theirs. Reporting is more effective if you report all their posts in the thread and not just the OP.

God damnit. That Molyneux is probably the biggest moron iv seen.
Cant believe people actually take him seriously.

>"pol"
>Democrat flag
>thinks anyone will take his opinions seriously

It's literally the least Jewish way to make money on the internet. Instead of being paid by some producer like Ezra Lavant to say and cover what he wants, you're free and independent and people are free to donate if they like your content so you can make more and increase your budget. It's necessary if you want to do this as a job. (((They))) also shut her down.

Also guess which group Marx belonged to?

All the polls say otherwise though. See:

>says the leaf
Also the otherside of this hatred must be from Sup Forumss overall reluctance to actually go out and change the world

Sure we should be wary of kikes and those who try to make themselves the "face" of anything but still, this chic is literally doing what we all want to do

Its just we can't do it for free because we aren't qt grills. Quite simply, it's jelousy.

Simonsen is a surname used almost exclusively by jews.

I'm all too aware, keep up the good fite
fuck off COINTELPRO shills your shit doesn't work here

He is an intelligent and well spoken man but unfortunately his videos are 30x as long as they need to be so I never watch.

>oh this sounds like an interesting video to watch while I eat my lunch
>64 minutes of talking

>someone needs money to pay for the kid they were forced to have because christcucks fear modern medicine
>"HOW DARE THEY ASK FOR MONEY"

>Simonsen is a surname used almost exclusively by jews.
If it is then how come there are more people called Simonsen in Denmark than their are Jewish people?

>amount of people in Denmark with the surname Simonsen: 13,194
>amount of Jews in Denmark: 6,400

mydanishroots.com/surnames-meaning-and-origin/the-100-most-common-surnames-in-denmark.html

>He is an intelligent

LOL you got to be kidding. If not then you either terrible at making judgment on character or plain stupid.

His a bullshitter who constantly contradict himself.
My guess is he suffer from grandiose personality disorder with psychopathic tendencies.

Simonsen is a surname of Nordic origin.
And all -bergs are Germanic.