Its actually fucking true

i honestly didnt want to believe that blacks are worse than whites. i denied it for my entire life, "its culture" "its how they were raised". but then news report after news report about people killing each other and its always a fucking black guy. always. then police brutality, this is what drove me off the edge. 2 new crimes done by cops shooting animals that did nothing. of course the cops are fucking black. everything i thought i knew was a FUCKING lie. where do i go from here? why are blacks worse than whites universally. is it race? is it something else?

this is not a meme anymore. after a year and a half i have finally seen the truth. i cant go fucking back anymore. but where do i go from here

They're not worse universally. They're better at sprints due to their sickle cell adaptation. We like to give them millions of dollars for this skill.

im refering to there violent nature. it makes them better athletes but it makes them far worse for a socity

Good. In a few months you'll be saying the same thing about Jews. And yes, of course it's race.

They have no souls. It's why they're dumb, cruel, and never invented a damn thing. They're the pre-Adamite detritus never given the "breath of life"(soul) by God in the Garden.

Cain bred with one of their women and gave them some human DNA. We are still paying for it.

just just gotta keep control of our liberals m8 - they are the fuckers that believe in the magic negro.

its madness that our socity has been so brainwashed it took 2 years of pure facts to break through the mental barriors

Niggers: NOT EVEN ONCE.

>where do i go from here
you quit your day job and shitpost here

THAT was your tipping point? Cops shooting animals? ...I guess everyone has a final straw.

Why are they worse... It comes down to climate factors. The real risk of climate change is that more of the earth's surface is going to get pleasantly survivable like Africa is. This means that horrible people are going to be harder to expel from communities. They'll just be much less apt to die of exposure anymore in a warmed world. The baseline for survivable intelligence will fall. There'll be more brainless losers hanging around the periphery of society looking to score (and/or destroy) opportunities, more violent people surviving their wounds and the attempts to expel them that they eat for being violent, more impoverished sick people clinging to life past their illnesses (and spreading them farther!). There will even be more rapists and fewer consequences, since the classic protection against sexual abuse is not police, it's that sexually abusive people get expelled from their communities! These things drop IQ and make human life brutish, ugly, and lacking in value. This is the only real risk of climate change - everything else is entirely within the capacity of markets to accommodate. The threat of cultural degeneracy is the significant one.

Malthusianism describes white society poorly and was wrong even when it was first promulgated. However, it describes African society agonizingly well; in some human cultures, there is no such thing as too miserable to reproduce until there is such a low standard of living that the body is physically incapable of reproduction.

It's funny, giving a black person white skin lets you see their real face, that retarded face hiding under all that black... They look like fucking downers.

kek

kek

Exactly. We've been conditioned to judge people of shitskin color differently. The fact that many use "skin color" instead of "race" is fucking funny.

Blacks sure are entertaining though, they do the darnest things.

fucking loooooooooool

this is both a happy and sad day for me. on one hand i am finally free from socitys mental prison. on the other hand now i see reality as it really is.and i realise there are thosands of them in dublin walking around looking to take everything my people made. i only hope that nurture can overpower nature and we can train them to be nonviolent

>i honestly didnt want to believe that blacks are worse than whites. i denied it for my entire life, "its culture" "its how they were raised".

Blacks are literally 'missing links' in the evolutionary chain they lead up to whites and east asians. They are a relic of the past, stone age genes. Their characteristics helped them survive and push through the harsh jungle, but there really is zero place for them in an advanced technological world. They are evolutionary deadweight like gays and trannies.

i love animals and have had 10ish dogs in total. seeing animals in pain sickens me and when i see a black cop shoot one i remembered all the animal shows i watched where black people killed dogs and animals for no reason. at the time i thought humans are monsters. now i know better.

Its the lack of a soul OP. Look at their dead eyes. Nothing there.

The cucks here will talk about race and how blacks have "more testosterone" (debunked, Asians have the highest levels, and besides, conflating testosterone with "toxic masculinity" is something only cucked WJW "white justice warriors" would think anyway) or a higher rate of the so-called warrior gene (false as well, I think it's Corsicans, and while the crime rate is higher there than in the rest of France, it has to do with sociopolitical and cultural factors rather than genes, and even then they are nowhere near nig-tier levels).

It is true that blacks on average tend to have lower IQs. Lower IQs mean less self-control and more impulsiveness. This can be used for good or for bad. The generalization of single-mother families (as opposed to a past of solid family structures), the permissiveness of governing authorities on crime and school unruliness in inner-cities as well as a cultural and media context of worship of diversity, of leftist irresponsibility (racism this, slavery that) and of sheer contempt on white people and white history (why have I never heard the term "black trash" in American media??!!) all participate in various degrees to the situation in which we are now.

The Jewish media establishment (which does exist) allied with blacks in a crusade on whites and their European puritan cultural values such as obscenity censorship or other issues. This extended (in cooperation with WASP elite - see, this is more than a black issue) to domains as varied as urban planning (read E. Michael Jones - The Slaughter of Cities) or cultural trends (rap, fat pride - THICC - , sassiness, rudeness etc).

>white_privilege.gif

No they don't you moron. All races went their separate ways and then evolved in isolation. Blacks and Whites split 60,000 years ago.

still the result is the same. uncivilized people in a civilized world. although i hope your right and it is something that can be changed over time. why is it taking so long? i thought it would have changed by now. they have been in socity for at lest 100 years.

why didn't you wanna believe it? Because some people don't hold the same views?

>i only hope that nurture can overpower nature and we can train them to be nonviolent

you're still in societies mentally ill prison. The only way to get them to leave without rivers of blood is to excise them from welfare completely. NO WELFARE FOR BLACKS, NOT A CENT. Then they will naturally sift back to whence they came.

LOL

>i only hope that nurture can overpower nature and we can train them to be nonviolent
That's the opposite of what you should hope for. Niggers need to GTFO of Europe and the more niggerly they behave, the easier it'll be.

Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.

i didnt want to believe that race can change who you are, that if i were born black i would be violent and stupid. its a bad thought, but it turns out its true.

Do you know about the jews?

Maybe because I have Russian parents, but I've never viewed blacks as equal.

i dont have a solution, but if i had to pick i would want a non violent one. what makes us better if we use violance to control? mayby im being too hopeful but i think if we try hard enough we can fic this without killing anyone

>its a bad thought
Christ, you are living breathing embodiment of Jewish conditioning. If you read The Culture of Critique you'd probably kill yourself out of shame for thinking "evil things".

>i denied it
>after a year and a half i have finally seen the truth
>i cant go fucking back anymore
>where do i go from here
Welcome to the wrong side of history. Read American Renaissance, look out for (((the Jews))), and bring your guns: you'll need them.

i was raised tolorant of people and of faiths. its the general mindset of ireland as a whole too. which mad it harder to accept this sad truth. honestly if i had kids im not sure if i would tell them the truth or not. i would teach them to question everything, but redpills? im not sure.

Make sure your kids stay away from public school and (((Indoctrination))). No need to lie to them about anything.

>Ireland
>feels that strongly about race
Are you a mutt or something?

The answer is: it's a bit of this, bit of that. Under segregation blacks had a violent crime rate merely 4 times higher than that of whites, far less than what they currently do in the US. So clearly it is not only genetics. Intelligence on the other hand is supremely genetic, time and time again studies find an effect from "shared family environment" and of education to be 0 or negligibly small, while the genetic component is absolutely monstrous for a psychological phenomena. No personality trait is even close to as heritable. It's more heritable than height.

But even though their criminality isn't(purely) due to genetics, it's worth considering that treating blacks like you would whites, holding them to the same standard, granting them the same freedoms, and using the same measures against them, didn't decrease crime. It increased it by a very large amount.

They're different, it's genetic, and that difference makes them respond in a different manner to the same things making Lincoln entirely correct in his assessment on the viability of the two sharing the same country and living under the same law. Doesn't work. Either you make it for the blacks, and crush the whites with an overly oppressive government, or you make it for the whites and the blacks will run wild. It does not work.

yeah i know. its still hard to force myself to not feel guilty about what im saying/typeing. im sure it will fade in time, for now i have to make an active attempt to block it out

>Ireland
Do you guys even have blacks?

Why are we still here, just to suffer?

no im irish 100% although probably vikings 600ish yrs ago but it was so long ago it dosent really count.

in dublin and major cities. if you can call cities in ireland major.

We've all been there bro. Don't be consumed by hate, but never avoid the truth in fear of being """hateful""".

>these foreigners are laying claim to my birthright
>I just hope they manage to do it courteously
You've barely stepped outside of your cell. You're just in the corridor of a locked down facility with a 20 foot wall.

i realise i just started a journey, but now that i have stepped out i cant go back in. the only way is forward.

>can change
It can't. It's a fundamental part of your being, it was set before you were born, before you were conceived, it was set when your father made your mom first laugh.

It's just evolution.

>Viking blood
>in Ireland
Wrong island, bud. Far as I know the Irish are the purest after the Finns.

which is nice. however you did setup ireland and found dublin. thankfully you guys didnt get far. brian boru eliminated u guys.

This has copypasta potential

I wasn't enthusiastic to want to believe it either.
I really did like the idea of civic nationalism alone and by itself. The ideas of egalitarianism, equal consideration to everyone. It, feels good. It feels like you're noble to hold those ideals. I still do hold a lot of those notions. I think going full fash is... sort of wrongheaded. That's an ideology for crisis situations, in it's complete and total entirety. Freedom is valuable. Mayhaps it isn't a perfect thing. But it's probably something that should be a default yes unless proven otherwise.
That said, I think we might need a little fash in the western world for a little while, for things to go well in the long run. Demographics being what they are. I'm going a bit off topic...

Sum my sentiment up, don't beat yourself up over it. Black people are genetically well turned to be the best race to inhabit and on the whole "prosper" in a pre-industrial Africa. In the modern world where benefits of technology and the iq's needed to gradually develop said technology, clearly trump whatever evolved benefits a lower iq yet sun-defended longer legged, slimmer framed black man offer, being the best illiterate savanna nomad you can evolutionary speaking be, doesn't make for a particularly good member of a modern western society.
Why Caucasian pale skinned people adapted for cold, and snow et. al do while they don't, who knows. IQ's a big portion probably. Accepting it as matter of fact to be genuinely considered is good enough I'd say. Especially in today's society where such thoughts are veboten.
Racism is today's society's version of religious heresy.

the reason i know is that my dad dose geneology and found a clan were related to thats translation is "outsider" and the clan themselves have blond hair blue eyes, and so do i.

Oh my that is funny, hahah! Stupid woman!

Pure nordic genes right there

That's the norse, and they didn't mix or settle like in Scotland or England. They took slaves, sold them elsewhere, and got kicked out.
That's real cool.

i would be fine with it if they were just stupid. the problem is there violent and destroy socities and people.

im not a larper. im irish. aka not a burger going HUUR DUUR IM 1/70TH IRISH. if i do have any danish blood its so diluted its irrelivent. also i didnt realise about the slave part. also i think geneology is very important, knowing where u come from is interesting. i might do the dna test i have seen around

They have a different anatomy than us. Longer legs. We have longer torsos.
They run faster, we have higher capacity for upper body strength.

Shiiiiiiiet

The real problem is that blacks bought into the meme too. They deny all the science behind why they suck, saying it's all about muh culture and such, so getting better is impossible

If possible, send them back

start 1488ing OP. its good for you. welcone to the real life

welcome, your now trap in here for life

It's very fun stuff. Always find some interesting characters you can relate to, good or bad. My grandmother was into it too, really enjoyed reading what she found.

I'm 1/4 black

ill probably do the test then. i have heard good stuff from others too.

Welcome to the redpill, OP.
It's true, you're here forever. Soon you will discover more unsettling truths, yet you will become addicted to this knowledge. Whether you use this knowledge to improve yourself and society or embrace despair and become blackpilled, you are trapped here nonetheless.

i wonder if i will be better or worse because of this.

Blacks have higher distribution of the low activity MAOA alleles. Whites (and Asians and natives and Hispanics) have higher distributions of MAOA high activity alleles.
Low activity MAOA correlates with violent crime, especially the 2 repeat allele, which is 5% of blacks and less than 1% of whites. The 3 repeat MAOA allele also does, but often correlates better with other conditions: low intelligence, poverty, and drug abuse. Heh. The 3 repeat allele is almost 50% of blacks and less than 35% of whites.
The high activity MAOA alleles (3.5, 4, and 5 repeat) correlate with antisocial personality disorder traits. Correlation is significantly stronger if they were abused as a child. Blacks however, make no difference whether they were abused or not, showing that something more research is necessary and potentially other genes unique to blacks may be aggravating the MAOA alleles in them.

Their abysmal IQs only compound on all of this and put them in situations to aggravate their "warrior gene" or directly influence it just for being dumb. Otherwise they have another gene that makes their "warrior gene" activate more often.

Culture is maybe 50% of the problem. That's my generous guess.

Low iq, low eq, more aggresive. We see it in different races amongst animals too. Sure if a nigger has some white dna and is trained well, it can act white, but those blacks are rare.

They look like AYY LMAO

And very, very important they have a much higher time preference. They almost completely lack self-control and a sense of time continuity.

Why are you posting images of Swedish people here?

Worse, then better. You'll turn into an edgy fag and you won't be able to enjoy anything normal people do and you'll struggle to interact socially with normies. Eventually however, you will find a way, you will find new hobbies to enjoy, and you'll live an overall more wholesome, healthy lifestyle. Focus on becoming ubermensch, rather than spreading your ideas.

This place will make you full of hate friend
Learn to control it EARLY!

>no sperging etc

Low iq culture, created by low iq people for lor low iq people. Culture is a racial thing my friend!

Depends on how you see it, it can be liberating or horrific based on if you use the redpill as motivation to improve or if you let your newfound negative (yet realistic) viewpoint of the world cause you to become a negative person.

I actually saw a fellow who looked just like the top middle at Nordens Ark.

Black people don't run the music industry...
However, it's not like the Jews need to go that far out of their way either.

im a very lazy person, with little to no motivation. my fiirst issue is my lake of motivation to save or help even myself.

You have to be shitting me....

their average iq is barely above primate level. if youre arguing with normies, always mention how this doesnt make them inherently inferior to whites because theyre better at other shit like sprinting so if normies think intelligence is the only measure of a persons worth then theyre le real racists.
also mention how east asians and ashkenazis have higher iq

Nobody told them to celebrate OJ's acquittal. They just did.

It's the food and water (((they))) feed you. And our culture a bit.
Go for runs in the morning more often and work out to get your testosterone back up, and buy a carbon activated water filter to keep out a lot of the estrogens in the water (bottled water won't save you) and eat more natural foods, locally grown, and you will improve. All of this in combination will make you feel a lot better.

Yeah, they don't actually keep monkeys.

are you a grill?

Hahaha yeah. Niggers gonna nig

>talking shit about black people

*blocks this thread's path*

No he's a gamer, he uses their lingo "i'm fucking tilted"
Nice try tho, worth a shot lmao

This! Blacks needs to be sterilized, they are a plague to the world! At least the majority.

Well of course, it's race, my Irish friend.

Some dogs are ultra strong, some dogs are ultra intelligent, some dogs are a good balance between the two.

Look at black people. The fuckers lift weights three times in their life and they are ripped as fuck.

But on the other hand, they're dumb as bricks.

Our society is based on being correct while in society and being intelligent or brave.

Their society is based on raping each others and hitting each others really really hard with really really dirty stuff.

Just make em go back, and then we can stop hating em.

interesting point. its basically a way of normalizing treating races differently. sowing the seeds for the tree that will grow.

Speaking of dogs, when you mix breeds of dog, they demonstrate more antisocial traits on average - and the same thing happens with mixed race humans. Mental health services "failing" mixed race kids, and mulattos in Minnesota having disproportionately higher rates of autism than any ethnic group

OP may know the truth about blacks now but does he know who ((they)) are yet? That section of the redpill is always the most fun.