5 years ago he was one of the cringiest/hated motherfuckers on the planet

>5 years ago he was one of the cringiest/hated motherfuckers on the planet
>today he redpills kids en masse
>Could possibly be a genuine political figure if he wanted

What fucking timeline is this? How did we get here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UO8bRoYRqpA
youtube.com/watch?v=rrDD5NTnoU4
youtube.com/watch?v=z08oo4UC1hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He wants Lauren pusy

Some of them wake up...

Some of us were also just like him till we woke up, we just didn't have a youtube channel.

We are going to turn to the right globally in 3, 2, ...

it pays off to be edgy these days

Well you have to be a cringe inducing, hated celebrity to garner attention. Then once you do, you red pill the masses and run for president. Too bad he ain't U.S. born like Trump though. And Swedes would never elect a man that isn't a castrato.

bro the redpills he drops man so heavy and subtle he truly is the saviour of the hwite race all hail teh peeeewd!!!1 *hols up redpill*

I wonder if this was his plan all along. Or if he even knows the power he has

i really think this is true. There are a good few papers out that say the newest generation of kids are growing up red as fuck.

Isn't it fkn obvious

His 11 year old audience grew up and now flood are a majority on Sup Forums

He just being an edgy faggot. He's not trying to "redpill" anyone

He is also younger than me, he grew up in the you got to have a youtube channel to be cool. But he awoke slowly over time just like we all did. You are not born redpilled, you take either the redpill or the blue pill once you become and adult.

Those that took the blue pill will feel gods wrath, true Christians know this, Jesus is the lord sent to earth to teach us the way through this.

Making Hitler jokes doesn't make you redpilled. 16 year old highschoolers do it.

He's just doing it cuz it's funny, he
isn't redpilled or even believes in the shit right-wing retards spill.

I was surprised he made a vid about that polish politician and talking about the wage gap. Hes gotten better in recent years thats for sure

No he could probably easily become PM here.
But he doesn't want to.

xaxaxaxaxaxa

yeah but its working. hes an enemy of the media and is talking to millions about how leftist garbage is nonsense. Hes an entryway into the redpill

Well 5 years ago he had to be cringe, as that was making him a fuck ton of money

Now hes beyond rich and doesnt care, so he does what he wants

Same with Notch, once he got that sweet Microsoft money, he didnt have to care about his public image anymore and could say what he liked

if hes rich he wouldve stopped making videos like Fred.

dont delude yourself the dumbass stupid fuck fell for the meme and got his image ruined.

Anyone who hated on the pew'ds was a jealous little faggot
Yeah, his videos were goofy but just don't watch them

It wasn't the Hitler jokes, but what they caused. He taught people about how media bends the narrative and how they can unfairly attack people they don't agree with. He also dropped a massive redpill about the wage gap, explaining the whole thing in a way that even a child could understand it.

Wall Street Journal calling Disney before publishing a hit piece and getting him off the hook of having to make content to get paid by Disney made me start watching his stuff.

Its not quite as funny as 60 minutes mentioning they get 3mil impressions on twitter while Cernovich gets 80mil.

Keep telling yourself that

im the first one to say i was jealous. i never hated him desu. I just didnt like the content he made.

His "red pills" were called "common sense" a few years ago before this left madness started

feels bad man

eat my fuck you cunt, then kill your self.

wanting to kill people for having different skin color than you and think all of them are inferior to your race arent common sense.
thats just hate speech

PDP is literally a multi-millionaire. He makes videos because he wants to
Fred went through puberty and got raped by viacom

>this rich white Swedish guy can't be redpilled
>all Swedes are le cucked xD
>60% white btw

hate speech isnt real. Its used as a cop-out by weak faggots who get hurt by sounds coming out of someones mouth

When you see who he's already banging, that would be a pretty steep downgrade.

>cringiest/hated
Fuck off. I always liked his stuff. I'm 25, by the way. Just happen to think he's funny.

>just throws this bait on the floor & walks away
you fucker

at my school we did an in house brexit vote and whilst the sixth form cuqs voted overwhelmingly for the EU every other year group voted overwhelmingly to leave.

soon...

Of course he still wants to make more money

But now he is rich he can care less and do stuff that would have been risky before
I dont personally think hes trying to redpill anyone, i just think hes messing around for fun or variety

yes it is. any speech that causes hate and stems from hate is hate speech. you want to hang all blacks for being different. that's hate speech.

learn how real life works stupid fuck.

he doesnt even got his own property. he's broke and poor as fuck.

>redpills kids en masse

I keep hearing this meme but is there a single instance of him actually dropping red pills? The "kill all jews" thing was a joke and he said it himself.

in your internet nazi land its common sense
go call a black person a nigger in real life i want to see what happens to you.

Nice proxy Marzia
He tried to cheat on you with Taylor. Lauren isn't in her league but you already know he'll leave you for nordpuss one day.

i can't get this cult of e - "celebrities", why are you so fucking obsessed with these retards? Why do you keep posting about them all the time? Why do you care and think thier opinions are important? They are, at best cheap comedians, at worst degenerated, retarded attention whores.

Called Sweden a multicultural shithole
Mocks feminism
retweeted ben shapiro

youtube.com/watch?v=UO8bRoYRqpA

i know its from sargon and people are gonna cry about it but i cant remember the OG video

>another e-celeb thread

because, they have real word effect at this point. Do you yell this much about normal celebrities?

You kidding tight? his gf is fugly despite all the surgery and makeup

Found the nigger.

Well he still haven't raised the JQ topic so Sup Forums won't see him different than any SJW

Sup Forums is filled to the brim with underage kids

there is a difference between president, philosopher or big company CEO and some retarded guy that talks bullshit to camera for hours to get easy $$ thanks to stupid kids. Ohh... and most of these jewtubers are just plain stupid.

Whatever, nigger.

>he just said a joke about jews and Hitler
>redpilled kids en masse

Well i understand why liberals are winning if you consider a joke as a Big victory

I always thought he was some loser who played vidya too much. Blown away when I saw how many people followed him. But following any "celeb" is awful

So true. They replaced the teebee with YT faggots.

youre right that there is a difference. But, do you not think that someone who has millions of ears listening to him isnt at least influential?

yeah the hitler joke sucks but it shows his audience the absolute state of current media. Baby steps my dude. You dont swallow the whole pill in one day

He just give a fuck about money like Lauren Southern

THIS
~THIS
~~THIS
~~~
fuck wypipo

You sound like a salty pewdie fan who got burned
Go back to neogaf

>Hate speech

You have defined a thing based upon a lie, Tommy has never expressed in anyway that he wants to kill anyone. All he is expressing is what he sees (Based upon his life experience) is the the truth.

please promptly clean out your organs of white hate by drinking 1 liter of bleach, thanks for your cooperation sir/madam.

>sir/madam
why only 2 ??
>RREEEEEE

Found the underaged faggot. MODS!

I fucking hate Pierce Morgan. This isn't journalism at all. They aren't even letting him get a word in edgewise, all they are doing is having him sit there so they can slander him and put words in his mouth. He already has difficulty speaking our language, and then Pierce insults him on that basis? Then he calls him stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy was flustered because he's being put on the spot to explain his position in a language he isn't proficient in. Rather than giving him a few minutes, they inturrupt him at every second just so he can't leak out any kind of actual opinion that isn't what they have told everyone he has.
I want to burn the media to the ground. I seriously hope Pierce and Co. all die horrible deaths.

>I seriously hope Pierce and Co. all die horrible deaths.
>Jesus-Pictures.jpg

You're born either a boy or a girl, you can change that once you reach 18, thus there is only 2, you're either a sir or madam.

I could not give fuck if some dude wants to be a women but only if he is mature enough to know about the ramifications....

Please sir/madam, I mean you no violent but fuck with nature and you will perish.

>Marzia
You know too much about them. Get out.

i love serval!

Fuck off newfag

If you think the media en masse aren't puppets of Satan then I don't know what to tell you. Nothing has been more obviously Satanic than modern media. The synagogue of satan is real and I wouldn't be surprised at all to find Pierce Morgan to be a frequently flier.
If you want to call it a Crusade then so be it, but either way I want these foul monsters to burn

wow dude i wish I could be this redpilled hurr hurr

thats normie shit

his gf loved him when he had nothing

We take you very seriously.

What surgery? She's always just been an average Italian girl from what I remember.

Is it true that all Vietnamese men are closet pedophiles and were molested as children?`

Citing actual research data to disprove women's wage gap is not being an edgy faggot.

The media tried to smear and attack him to prevent this very situation from happening. The MSM has shot themselves in the foot yet again.

>What fucking timeline is this?
The timeline where it's obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that "the world order" wants to genocide Europeans, en mase?

Pewdiepie is rich and is set for life. His future family and relatives are not, no matter how much money.

We introduce new amendments and elect him president

Fuck off reddit. You can never change your sex, it isn't some wishy washy bullshit that you get to decide upon. No matter what genital mutilation you undergo, no matter how many toxic chemicals you pump into your veins, you will never and can never change the way your DNA expresses sex. Your chromosomes will always be the same, and therefore you will always naturally trend towards the sex you were born in. The only way to mask this is to constantly pump yourself with foreign chemicals, which puts a tremendous strain on your body as has been shown time and time again by the rampant diseases and cancers that crop up throughout the transexual community.
Your argument also hinges on "maturity", however deciding to be something you are not is not what a mature mind comes to. A mature mind acknowledges the reality of their existence, that they are what and who they are. A mature mind doesn't shoot poison into their blood to make themselves feel prettier. A mature mind doesn't remove and horribly disfigure parts of their bodies in order to feel better about themselves.

I remember how I strongly disliked him about 4-5 years ago, but enjoyed his content for a short while beforehand. Now I enjoy it again, after I subbed to him after the whole delete channel thing. I honestly don't know what happened. I guess he changed his style so much he's like a new person or something. Now that I think about it, he's become a lot more cynical and ironic and self-aware, while as he was very happy-go-lucky years ago. Maybe that's it.

Well if I were a Millionaire celebrity. My nobody gf would better accept me to fuck others when I please. So he should get his dick wet Marzia is probably fine with it.

gender is a construct, in biology you are male or female, that does not change however feelings or constructs do change... So a person can call them selves what ever the fuck they want and i don't give a shit.

You're all filled with bullshit anyway you stupid cunt, neck your self thx xxx.

showed nig funeral, used and defended Korwin, it's not brofist anymore but sister fister (fisting feminism), le respect wamen meme even though they are "small, weak and stupid", routinely attacks media for whoring out, exposed the O's
I could come up with a list 3 times longer just looking at miniatures of his vids. I bet he regrets those tats though.

watch the political ones, he's really big, you're wrong

>Doesn't want to
That sounds familiar

>its another e-celeb thread
saged

it's the 'Reverse-Mandela Effect; exactly like Vu Ja De except different. it started in December of 2012. LOOK IT UP!

>saging a thread this popular

He's really lucky to have Marzia

Why ? Rich celebs are much rarer than pretty girls. He could have a dozend of them every week.

He has millions, he lost all he could lose(youtube wise- the disney partnership), he has an attractive dildo archer girlfriend.He just doesn't give a fuck anymore.
pic- people speculate its her.

>muh modernity
>muh traditionalism
>muh sluts
>muh degeneracy
>muh shitskins
>muh jews
>wont stop making threads about LITERAL E-CELEBS
the absolute state of nu/pol/
>bumping a thread this homosexual EVER

Korwin responded last night:

youtube.com/watch?v=z08oo4UC1hk

She's not only hot, she cared about him when he was nothing.
Hard to find a chick like that.

>BREHAAHAHHHHH BARELLLLLL

It's Nikki Skyler numbnuts

Words only have the power that you give them