/FemPol/ thread

Thought this could be a good way to communicate with other femanons and encourage self improvement amongst us. Males are welcome too.

What are you doing to help the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

safrpsa.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rules are rules

I'll start.

>thinking of starting a charity for white minorities in Africa
>progressing towards getting my degree
>working out daily, becoming more educated on history, Euro culture, etc.
>might join a Morris dancing class

you know the rules, just get it over with

only way this thread is gonna take off anyways

>Encourage BBC
And rules are rules.

>no women on the internet

Fuck off you degenerates

But you'll just call me a degenerate if I do.

>Morris dancing class
You English? Lot of very strange (good strange) symbolism behind that stuff, morris, Jack o the green, Robin goodefellow etc

Good lass, don't fall for the trap.

Tits or gtfo

>lad

There is no lasses on the internet user

You're just gonna get trolls and "girls" posting

This isn't Sup Forums.
This isn't 2011.

Hiiiee my names Stacey

Kys

Go to bed, it's late.

keep Sup Forums in

>femanon

Cumdumpster*****

u know the rules
at least post half ur face, sweetie

I mean, it's a great idea and all, we need our females to start taking the ball and running with it too. Shame you ain't gonna be able to do a whole lot on the anonymous Brazilian braille board though.

It's good that you don't post tits, but conversly you need to stfu about being a girl.

There are no girls on the internet. Your words and thoughts are judged on merit that way.

So, announce being a girl, tits and timestamp.
Otherwise just be anonymous.

Also sven is probably a trap himself.

>thinking of starting a charity for white minorities in Africa
Why is it women are more willing to help people from far away lands rather than helping their neighbors and cities they currently live in?

Just raising my kids and supporting my husband. I also support some causes financially. Mostly I will try to reverse the brainwashing they are given in school. For me, coming out of it was like coming out of a fog. I felt betrayed. I wish the schools didn't push guilt on them in the first place. When they are a bit older and I have more free time, maybe ill join the school committee and try to make changes.

>old Sup Forums rules apply to the whole site
an old site rule use to be keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums, but you don't read about that on reddit

>Thought this could be a good way to communicate with other femanons and encourage self improvement amongst us.
Fuck you fucking femanons and "fempol" is a joke. There's no room for feminazis(HAHA LITERALLY) because what's the difference between a feminist and a fempol nazi?

Don't be deceived guys fempol users don't care about any of you. They're just as bad as the liberals

How old are you? Find an older Aryan male with money and start pumping out white babies asap

I'm not arguing for stupid Sup Forums rules, it's 1.30 am and he should be sleeping.

Fucking kill yourself.

>>>r/the_donald

dont care about ur tits just timestamp

Implying captain Sweden doesn't love traps...

I'm asian, but I'm helping the white race by encouraging my husband to lift, stand by his views, and have a good home life

English origin, yep. Agreed, I think it looks beautiful. I feel that engaging in the traditional aspects of European culture is one of the best ways to cultivate a sense of pride and racial identity for yourself. Also reminds me what I'm fighting for.

How about you just find a man on the right mission and help him?

All good men need is good women submitting to them and inspiring them with their beauty, loyalty and virtue. Your fortitude translates to his power. Choose what man you want to give superpowers to and give him those superpowers.

Sacrifice his looks for his strength of will and he will become the frog prince from heaven destined to cleanse the world of all problems.

Kys white knight you belong to plebbit

Honestly as a white girl I love non white cocks, especially hispanic guys so I just want to be the minority white girl that lets other white girls know it is okay if you date outside the race. Don't let pol dictate your happiness in real life because most of the guys on here wish they could even touch a girl let alone fuck her.

u are most likely fat and ugly

I see no tits

You look 14

>What are you doing to help the white race?
Stayin in my country and shitpost all day.

fuck off subhuman

Disgusting.

ekkeekekkekekekeekekkekekek
slavic subhuman

Shuddup tyrone

Friendly reminder that women's suffrage was most likely the biggest mistake in human history and if anyone supports it, be they man or woman, they do not belong here.

You look like a trap desu

Chekkked

Better start gettin plugged by minoritied girls. Remember: a jew on Sup Forums told you it was a good idea.

>only fifteen minutes have passed
>thread has almost 50 posts already
God, I hate u losers
SAGE

Get off Sup Forums now!
your going to be ruined :(

Sup Forums is above petty trash like gender you infidel

Make memes lad

Ascend to the string puller realm

Op why must you larp
>titposting is degenerate
Then fucking post a time stamp with part of your face you enormous faggot

this threads a joke anyway, like most of pol threads

Any man who says men are equal to women or women are smarter than men is a fucking weak retard.

>filename

It's almost like it has a Sup Forums filename, really made me think

Mulatto black girl here. I'm working on getting the black community to stop wasting time bashing you guys and instead either focus on fixing our own world which is fucked cause we're mostly incompetent, or if that's too much to ask I'll just Jew pill them

Omg hi Stacy I'm Beta Numale

Why aren't we trying to turn lolcow into female Sup Forums?
I know you roasties lurk lolcow.

I am now you cunt, fuck off. If you're in wellington lemme know if you can get some weed

To prove oneself a femanon one only needs to post a picture of their hand. We can determine sex with some degree of accuracy by looking at finger length ratios.

Same, I explain to my daughter and other girls that motherhood has brought me more joy than a career and they should make choices for themselves. All of my friends raised as feminists would rather have been stay at home mothers given the choice

Found a nigger

Fascism is a cesspool of the male scum of the earth. Just compare family history of any fascist leader or thinker and a communist one.

While not all good men are on the left, and not all left men are good, there are a plenty to choose from.

boobies pls
ill stay in my country i sware

hi guys
im a girl btw
>15 min later
>70 fucking replies
omg

I bet you're a hambeast obsessed with posting your little shits on Instagram.

t.hand fetish user

>communist '''''''''''''''men'''''''''''''''''
lol

>phone poster

>learning about local herbs and what one can do with them
>learning about local cuisine and the history of it
>started getting into sewing and embroidery
>about to visit my edgy natsoc American bf for a bit, then dragging him to live in my country later this year or so and eventually 1589 etc

Digits confirms

Fuck off sluts

Too late, I'm out like a light

Go on

> focus on fixing our own world which is fucked

stick to Jew pilling

>telling black people their situation/environment is thier own fault

goodluvk with that

>fem
>she
>her

fair enough. night

Just jewpill them

If youre going to bitch and punch up, at least hit the top not the white dudes enslaved by jews roght next to you

White is an oversimplification. Jewish is a pretty accurate oppressor group. They are literally mostly in the 1%

Hello. Female here too/

I think we cam help the white race by calling out our slutty friends. I know way too many insecure girls my age with daddy issues.

Girl from chvrches looking bretty gud

Leftist "men" don't even have dicks, unironically some of the "women" do though.

>her
Top kek Sup Forums has danker memes than /k/

Look at all the thirsty virgins on this thread.

Same here. I had kids early and every one abandoned me to party. Jokes on them. I have 3 beautiful kids and a happy husband and they're hitting a wall with a career and a cat wondering why they're so unfulfilled.

Jesus, the average Sup Forumsak is such a filthy little turdbag, it genuinely sickens me how pathetic some of you are.

So 1/3 of the time you mongos complain there are no decent women left, are D E S P E R A T E to find a (((redpilled))) woman and the moment someone appears, THE MOMENT SOMEONE appears who MIGHT fit the description - your insecurity meters go overboard and you try to chase them away. Honestly, WHAT the fuck is it you cancerous little wanna-be patriots like you even have any standards?

Sort your priorities.

>tfw no friends

>20 min passed
>almost a 100 replies
Sup Forums will always be shit

Projecting much?

K.

Learn organic farming/cooking

Break your family free from the industrialized NWO foodjew

>20 min passed
>no tits
>Sup Forums will always be shit

My husband is on the left. He is a very good man. But my children won't be. The left has gone crazy. Also, he's coming around to rejecting leftist ideas completely.

Fixed

There is already a great charity to help our brothers+sister in SA.

safrpsa.org/

I've donated several times.

Slutshaming is every virtuous womans right

Put those whores in their place because an unused vagina > a used one

Everyone needs someone to hate, especially black people, theres inevitable resentment from the IQ gap. Jew-pilling is the best course of action.