Alright, let's see where Sup Forums stands on this

>strawpoll.me/13495783

Alright, let's see where Sup Forums stands on this.

Vote!

Honestly India because it would piss off the Jews if their puppets lost. Did you know Jews are the only foreign group of people allowed in the Chinese government? What about all the Jews that helped Mao take power such as his grand general?

Bump

Gonna need source on your claim that Jews can be in Chinese governent.

The poos. Chinks are jew puppets.

both

mmm like chinese food more but hate commuism
like sikhs and indians who hate paki's but hate smelly pajeets cow worshipers
fuck it indian former colony at didnt go down the shitter after we left and they dont hate us seem to like us in fact

Neither you idiot, only people that live in china/india should care. The rest of the world should watch the fighting from their TV, paying for premium content.

Wow, interesting. Sup Forums is actually more split than I thought.

>Supports both sides.

Sikhs are pretty much honorary niggers.

Stop this meme now, please.

Poo in loo>Commie

I mean.
>superpooper 2020
>designated streets
>designated beach

for cuck's sake they even smell like shit

I'm with Pajeet!

War is known for advancing technology, so before you know it, India will be covered in techno-loos!

Come on, team chink!

You are losing 2-1!

Stop telling them

kek stfu you souless chink hear you everwhere in leaf land i like sikhs because they become nationalist of the countries they are in and intergate well for non whites
guess this proves it

Pajeet. Not an existential threat the way the dogeaters are. Plus we have history with them (although we did get the chinks addicted to opium, kek)

>Chinks cant be nationalists

Bump

China is the actually civilised side and doesn't shit in the street but they're fucking commies so idk desu

I like Chinese people on an individual level compared to Indians but I'd side with India because it's a part of the former British empire and because China are more aggressively trying to conquer the world.