How do you define whiteness Sup Forums? From what I understand there are four main compenents of whiteness. Light skin...

How do you define whiteness Sup Forums? From what I understand there are four main compenents of whiteness. Light skin, light hair, light eyes, and aryan facial features. How many of these would you say are required to consider someone white?

Light eyes are common and the majority in most of europe, but somewhat uncommon and the minority in southern europe.

Light hair is only the majority in northern europe, but even then not consistently.

Light skin is most common in central and northern europe, but it's debatable whether meds are light skinned and how much the tan factors in their skin color.

So features are interesting because even commonly accepted "pure" whites like the nordics often come with clearly non-white facial features such as asian phenotypes etc. The ones closest to the "aryan face" ideal are the central europeans, the brits, and the meds.

So to conclude, the ones who fit all 4 criteria for whiteness are the Central Europeans and the English. If you're gonna lax the requirements a bit to include some questionable phenotypes, the scandinavians, baltics, and northern slavs can also be considered white. Anyone else such as the balkans and the meds who only fit 1-2 criteria, are not white imo.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg
youtube.com/watch?v=Tfq3XjwDqa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Light skin, light hair, light eyes, and aryan facial features
I don't think there are blonde, blue-eyed Poos

Not sure what you're trying to say my arabic friend but nice digits anyway.

I won't explain it to you, it's not worth the effort, but here's a (You) and a bump

>Kekistani flag

SAGE and report shill threads

>t. butthurt wog

I'm half Iranian. I am much whiter than the average Indian/Pakistani here in the UK. Still not completely white, obviously, I also have a lot more body hair. Black hair and eyes though. Am I white? Probably not. Least I'm not dark brown though.

"Pure white" is bullshit perpetuated by shills like Varg.

>Not including green eyes and red hair

When I say LIGHT hair and eyes I obviously include those as well. But they're both very rare so they don't affect stats much. Red hair for example never exceeds 12% density.

Who even cares? There'd be no white supremacy if there weren't no racial IQ gap.

One phenotype to rule them all,
One phenotype to find them;
One phenotype to bring them all

and in the darkness bind them.

>pink nipples

In that case asians are the master race.

I can spot fucking Somogy on a world map just by being darker loooooooooool.(the dark spot on Hungary)

Nipples turn darker shades when women give birth. My wife had the pinkest nipples and as soon as she was close to labor and subsequent breastfeeding they took a dark pink/slightly brown shade.

>assumes that white race requires light eyes and hair

I assume that to be white you have to fill all 4 criteria. Learn to read, arab.

The point is skin colour doesn't define race. They're whiter than someone with brown hair and green eyes by your stupid standards.

If you need to fill all 4 criteria then wtf would someone be if they had blue eyes, light skin but brown hair for example?

Argentina/ Uruguay has the same chance as having blondes as north NSW Australia? lmfao. That map is a joke - the entire east coast of Australia with the exception of Sydney and Melbourne is just anglo-celt blondes. I have not seen one Argentine blonde and I was fucking there.

Every serious racial anthropologist from when the discipline was still in vogue considered pigmentation to be a secondary trait, at best useful as a sub-racial classification(i.e atlantid vs north atlantid vs nordid).

A blonde blue eyed nordid is morphologically more similar to a dark eyed dark haired atlanto-med from Portugal than he is to a blonde blue eyed east Baltid.

It's a slippery slope. Like I said you can lax the standards to make it 3/4 but anything less than that and you're kidding yourself.

If someone had blue eyes, light skin, brown hair and semitic features he would look like an arab who happens to have blue eyes.

What are these Semitic features, because i got light skin and blue eyes but brown hair (used to be blonde) and i got all European heritage, as anglo as you can get lol

>pulling things out of your ass

You're probably white if your heritage is indeed anglo.

go on, name a single anthropologist from the last century who claimed pigmentation to be a primary racial classifier
I'll wait

Are DNA tests at all accurate, because my friends always call me a dirty fucking jew so i need to make sure im no kike

Europas tribes are white.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg

From hellas, gibraltar, urals, and caucases.

that map was made by an argie

>Amerrica
>White
Lol, we are white than you.

Anthropologists only recognize 4 races (caucasians, mongols, abos, and blacks). Whites are often considered a subgroup of caucasians and the main differentiating factors are hair and eye pigmentation.

I heard that when they ask you if you want to allow research teams to use your DNA, you need to decline, cause theoretically they can sell it to insurance companies who can then deny you services based on risk factors.

Those are from bolivia. They come to my country for free education/healthcare/welfare.

way to avoid my question
those are some of the major racial classifications, indeed based on skull structure, but even at the sub-racial level skull metrics were still the most important factor to determine race and to distinguish between Europeans and non-Europeans
why do you think they made the distinction between Nordids/Meds and Alpines?

Lmao. If the average med moved to Germany/UK/Norway etc do you think he'd pass as a native or a refugee? I can guarantee people can't tell the difference between you and Ahmed. Stop kidding yourself.

Like I expected you're a cuck who badly wants to be white. However you're more likely to pass as a native in Tunisia than as a native in Sweden. It's time to grow out of your delusion.

yeah sure

like I expected from that flag, you are butthurt and illiterate about the subject you want to discuss
I couldn't give two fucks about being le white, I'm probably more morphologically Europid than your spic-negroid mongrel heritage will ever be

There are many European sub races
For example
Dinarids are taller than anyone else, they have a bigger nose, a bit different skull structure than Meds for example who are shorter, who have a smaller nose and a different skull structure.
Watch this : youtube.com/watch?v=Tfq3XjwDqa8

30 years ago it was
the population has shifted in the last 30 years and that map is not valid anymore
as it happens everywhere, white people is the most successful and rich, and the ones that have 1 kid or no kids at all
meanwhile the brown people are the ones that live in poverty and the ones that have 14 kids

all of South America is going down the drain, and there's nothing to do about it

in another 30 years, we will look exactly like bolivia

indeed, and they are determined first by skull morphology and facial indices, then only secondarily by pigmentation, that's my main point

Dude who are you fucking kidding. The average Italian will stick out like a sore thumb in Northern Europe. And the same applies to the reverse scenario.

Honestly Guido, it's his spic-negroid mongrel heritage vs your arab-negroid mongrel heritage.

and we're a window into your future, in 50 years your country will be 60% chinese and shitskin

and? I am native to south Europe, I don't need to look like a north European
Europe is actually varied, unlike the mongrelized shitholes of the new world

nice projection

Does brown hair, blue eyes count?

>Europe is actually varied

Which is why the white label is reserved for people of central-northern european ancestry. Historically this has always been the case, meds were never considered white, and when meds immigrated to white countries like Australia and the USA, they were treated as a different race, and often discriminated against.

nobody cares, the topic was another, and was about how to actually determine "whiteness" without referring to documented ancestry

I referred to you to the sort of approach traditional anthropologists followed, but being a chimp you couldn't follow a simple argument.

btw, the Irish were treated no differently from Italians, are they also racially non-white? by what metrics?

Test test

Anthropologists don't even recognize whiteness you stupid fucking guido.

You literally have no argument for being white other than being an ugly brown manlet who wants to elevate his status by associating with the cool kids.

Who looks arab, acts arab, but is a christian? An Italian!

>Anthropologists don't even recognize whiteness you stupid fucking guido.
indeed they don't, that's why I was trying to put you on a right truck
pearls to pigs

>You literally have no argument for being white
I don't care about pathetic rootless new world mongrel pseudo-identities such as "whiteness", especially when I'm Italian. I don't certainly have to measure myself with le whites.

>I don't care about pathetic rootless new world mongrel pseudo-identities such as "whiteness", especially when I'm Italian. I don't certainly have to measure myself with le whites.

Ok so now you backtrack a bit. At least this is a somewhat more intellectually honest statement rather than "hurr durr the european race".

Native Europeans are white.
End of story

/thread.

This
End of thread.

Also, cultures, literature, history, and inventions therein are strictly "whiteness".

Egypt and the levant have a richer history than northern europe. Are they white too?

Of course not. They are not native European. Of course, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Nope. Just the regions belonging to native Europe.

This is the (France is Norman and historically Germanic) Germanic, Gaelic, Saxon, Scandinavian, and some Mediterranean regions.

Middle East is "Asian" though they have very little common ancestry with modern Asians. Or "orientals" as the brits call them. Persians would be a more applicable statement. Persians and Arabs reside in Egypt and Levant.

>arbitrary distinctions

European genetic markers. How hard is that to understand?

It's not rocket science. Phenotype is indicative of race, but it's not the be all and end all of racial identity, as there are multiple phenotypes that are "white", and a mixture of those creates innumerable additional hybrid phentypes while still being purely white in genetic makeup.

What the fuck is arbitrary about that? There are obvious distinctions.

The only common factor that I can see between europeans is religion.

I have blonde hair and brown eyes, does that count? I'm I whiter than someone with dark hair and blue eyes for example? Just curious.

And obviously my skin is white and my facial features are European.

Light hair is rarerer than light eyes, so in my book, yes.

Fuck borders, we just need a shit-line.

Did you even read ???
First of all, their genetics are quite different to Europeans, and secondly, it's not just about race. Sure, they are Caucasoid, but they share no common history or culture with us, and again, different genetics.

Now you're just grasping at straws. Greece, Rome, Byzantium, Vikings, Nazi Germany etc all had powerful steaks in the middle east.

>How do you define whiteness Sup Forums?

European genetics + Christians identity. Sicilians are no less white than Saxons.

Right, and us bongs controlled vast amounts of land in Africa until 50 or so years ago. That does not give us common history or culture with Africans, does it?
>Now you're just grasping at straws
How am I grasping at straws? Why don't you prove what I said to be false.