Greece and Turkey GDP per capita

Will Turkey overtake Greece in GDP per capita soon?

With the recession in Greece and Turkey's strong economic performance it looks like Turkey could overtake Greece in as little as 10 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-russia-turkey-putin-idUSKBN17Z1O8
ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/countries-and-regions/countries/turkey/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-30/tourist-arrivals-in-turkey-rise-for-first-time-since-russia-spat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Canik will single handedly allow Turkey to blow Greece the fuck out in GDP

Are you talking about that pistol company?

Yeah

I've seen reviews of their guns, they look really good, sadly it's really hard to get permit for a handgun here in Sweden. If I could buy a Canik I would.

I can and even when I was too poor to really afford a gun, I just went without until i could get something else. I'd rather not have guns than have a Turkish gun, even if it is reliable.

I would say that the problem has been with how the EU has handled Greece's economic crisis.

Since 2008 Greece has lost 12k in their GDP per capita, that will take decades to fix.

>Will Turkey overtake Greece in GDP per capita soon?

>burned through their savings to LARP as strong Ottomans
>ruined their economic relations with other countries
>now apparently managed to piss off even Germany (quite a feat in itself to manage to make them angry)
>their most important trading partner
>Germany already issued warnings about travels to Turkey, hurting their tourist industry, and will now begin to freeze financial aid to Turkey
>will also lobby for freezing EU membership talks with Turkey which means that aid will be stopped, too

Turkey is about to get fucked really fucking hard.

Here is a comparison of more countries in GDP per capita

Ιταλία=Italy
Ισπανία=Spain
Κύπρος=Cyprus
Πορτογαλία=Portugal
Ελλάδα=Greece
Σλοβενία=Slovenia
Kροατία=Croatia
Tουρkία=Τurkey
It's funny how you can really see the bubble in the Greek economy

Turkey is an Islamic state now
It'll be Syria in 5 years
Goodbye turkroaches
You try to enter europe over the border, we'll fucking napalm you all
you fucking niggers

> being this blessed

That Italy one is scary, no wonder there are so many wops here.

you dumb euroflag NIGGER
you spend 50 hours writing out the translations when you could just put hl-en in the fucking url
you dirty fucking braindead nigger

We are getting better now, if it weren't for the african invasion you know.

>>burned through their savings to LARP as strong Ottomans
No, their savings are still very good, much higher than what they had before the 2008 crisis. Pic related.

>>ruined their economic relations with other countries
This is true to an extent, Russia has stopped their sanctions on Turkey.

reuters.com/article/us-russia-turkey-putin-idUSKBN17Z1O8
>Putin says Russia's relations with Turkey have fully recovered

>>now apparently managed to piss off even Germany (quite a feat in itself to manage to make them angry)
Honestly, Germany is getting pissy at everybody, the Turks, the Brits and even us here in Sweden right now (they tell us that we have to pay more for EU and that we're freeloaders even though we pay in much more than what we get back).

>>their most important trading partner
You have to remember that Turkey buys more goods from europe than what it sells. We exported 15 billion USD worth of goods to Turkey more than what they exported to us in 2014

ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/countries-and-regions/countries/turkey/

If we cut the trade we'd lose around half a million jobs.

>>Germany already issued warnings about travels to Turkey, hurting their tourist industry,
Their tourism industry has been growing.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-30/tourist-arrivals-in-turkey-rise-for-first-time-since-russia-spat

>and will now begin to freeze financial aid to Turkey
And if they do Turkey will not buy goods from them and will release the migrants into the EU.

You have to understand that any economic action the EU does against Turkey will hurt us more than them since they import more from us than what we do from them.

>>will also lobby for freezing EU membership talks with Turkey which means that aid will be stopped, too
Honestly, the EU is kind of a scam, all the educated people in Greece, Bulgaria and Romania just leave their home countries and work as engineers in Germany while their home countries are left to rot.

i am ok with this. economic crisis is only thing can take down erdogan. more than half of his voters are centre right wingers voting for him because economy is going good.

But I don't really want this thread to be about >muh turks but rather about the economic situation in Greece and what would be the best way to fix it. Is Grexit the best option?

Damn Greece is down to 18k. Officially a non rich country.

Rich countries need to have over 12k in GDP per capita, Greece still counts as a high income country.

No, a Grexit would be pretty dumb. It would make it only more difficult for people to invest in Greece. The amount of trade would take a shit aswell.

Even the UK, which is/was one of the biggest EU member states, is now finding huge difficulties in how to set up trade agreements without being part of the world's biggest economic bloc.

Nobody invests in a country without the proper rule of law. Say what you want about Greece but there hasn't been a coup in decades and we don't arbitrarily arrest tens of thousands.

the moment greece leaves eurozone their gdp per capita will drop under 10 thousand. strong currency is protecting them from complete collapse.

hey we reached 40k in 2008..fascinating! now we eat our shoes.

oh yes thank you for your riddle...

They are islamists. They will vote for him anyway. If not, they will bring another Islamist ten yerd later

Do we actually improving our economic situation tho? When you consider the current value of turkish lira, I would say that our current situation is worse than 2002.
I want to know how these values are calculated because I feel poor as fuck.

I dont know. Honestly I am dirt poor and have always been dirt poor. Nothing changed for me.

they dont give a fuck about they are islamist or not. centre voters only cares about economy.

That chart ignores one thing.
If you ask people whether laws should be made according to Quran they overwhelmingly say yes(70%)

bullshit, you can't take the mud out of the mudslime

Turkish women are hot though

This. A lot of Turkish muslims might not want to live under Sharia, but a big majority do want the rule of law to be "heavily inspired" by Islam.

Stand aside, leaf.

Sharia is more of a taboo in here, people won't say it out loud but they are getting confident everyday. I don't think economy is the sole reason for center voters to vote erdofag. Religious discourses and PR campaigns play an important role to trick the lesser educated people. Economy is an important factor as well, but I don't think it's their priority.

I have a turk coworker chick who supports the saadet party, can they make Türkiye great again?

It's weird because I guess they're the durka extremist party but she goes out and parties and fucking works in finance in america

thats a boy in drag. he has a deviant art account

wtf is this, greek???

you liar i fapped to her

They were on a path to doing so, but Erdogan and his authoritarian Islamism will stifle the T*rk economy.

they asked them if they want family laws based on islam in same study, only 6% said yes.

shit that party is basically a couple step downs from al-Qaeda from being a political movement

they make Erdogan's party look like a bunch of bitches

i would be careful around that girl if she isn't kidding about supporting Saadet

Saadet is a joke, erdofag shares the same ideology with them, it's called "Milli Görüş". They don't have the support to do shit in here. If they had, it could be worse than AKP.

>taqiyya

You are lost as a country, TIDF can't change this by heavily spreading internet argumentation online
At least half of your countries population consist of nigger-tier islamized çomars, I don't know what you need to prove yourself bro, they will always remain roaches and you will always hate them as people

i dont give a fuck about what bunch of racist basement dwellers think. i am talking with turkish posters.

Fuck the haters that says Greece=Gayreek or Turkey=Greek killer we are bros my niga greeks doesnt want a war against turks but turks are think they are can beat anything.(That picture is maded by me but ı am too lazy for deleting the Serbian Penis text sorry serb.)

TIDF would spread the argumentation of Turkey is becoming the next caliphate, why would you think otherwise? We've been ruled by an islamist party for over 15 years now and they have all the regulations and force over the internet. They also have paid trolls which contaminates the turkish websites.

>134440385

My kebabic bro nasılsın iyimisin kardeşim.

>134440385

Weel you are right but at least leftists are not feminists and rightists are not nazis.I love you america but ehhh fuck that.

When you're replying to somebody press the number next to their post.

Problem that I witnessed with Islam is that it's a disease that can't be cursed, if you are infested onetime there is no going back
Can you explain me why muslims only grow stronger if you keep them as minority, why they become even more aggressive and ordered if you hunt them and surpress their believes ? Mohammed was the most kike-ish bastard that lived in human history, he produced the worst ideology in mankind (way deadlier than communism)

isnt economy irrelevant to muslims, tho? they will have 10 children whether they are rich or poor

>Turkey could overtake Greece in as little as 10 years.

what
from what i'm seeing, make that "next week"

yes

Islam is just another iteration of jewish desert adventures, like Christianity. What you don't understand is actually just a basic human condition. If you forbid something or use force to repress people's beliefs, it will only backfire.
That was the worst mistake of our founding fathers. In order to progress, they suppressed any religious ideology and the supporters of that ideology went underground and crawled around us for a long time. Then as you can tell, they made their push.
What we lack is the appreciation of our fundamental values, what makes us a nation. Nowadays, every argument goes around being a muslim or not which makes anything else less interesting. That's how you shake the roots of a nation.