Daily reminder that "black African" Bantoids were originally confined to a small part of West Africa and have been...

Daily reminder that "black African" Bantoids were originally confined to a small part of West Africa and have been genociding distinct native African peoples for thousands of years, but feign innocence and cry foul when they're the ones being subjugated.

The next time someone whimpers that Africans dindu nuffin, remember to tell them they're responsible for the extermination of peoples like the Khoisan, which once occupied most of the continent and are now reduced to a couple of pockets of population.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Pygmies#Bantu_enslavement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Khoisan
They look like nappy headed, wide nosed Asians.

They're the oldest native population of Africa, before they were displaced by Bantu expansion.

Somalis look way better.

He looks kinda Caucasian.

The next time someone whimpers that Europeans dindu nuffin, remember to tell them they're responsible for the extermination of peoples like the Indians, which once occupied most of the continent and are now reduced to a couple of pockets of population.

They're pretty cool specimens.

Also very distinct genetically. A european and bantu have more in common genetically than either have with a koisan. Same goes for Pygmies. Something like 200+ thousand years of separation

Somalis are Afro-Asiatic and not Bantoids, but this isn't a thread about attractive women.

This is about destroying the Bantu image of victimhood, and realizing that they have been practicing genocide on distinct peoples for thousands of years.

Yeah, living in a desert for ages will give you slanted eyes.

I know dumbass, im saying in terms of africans, Somalis look more like us.

looks familiar to this chick

It's not surprising that they look more like Eurasians. These are our ancestors, not negroids, as they want us to believe

>One of the most ancient and pure representations of homo sapiens
>looks like a mix of every race
Really makes you think.

Are they chinese ancestors? So much for the slant eye snow wind theory lmao

huh

Americans really are retarded

>can't handle the bantz

Stay mad k1d

They're the oldest living offshoot of humans.

>Somalis look more like US.
Man, you gotta be one ugly fugger

Daily reminder that the black people in South Africa by in large are not native, they are Bantu immigrants. Only small number of Khoisan's lived in South Africa before the white man came and turned it into something livable..

Do you not agree that they resemble us more than west africans?

They have a more Caucasoid skull shape.

Unfortunately, it isn't filled with the same amount of brains.

Dont let the color blind ya.

YES

we need to push for land rights for the less psychopathic Khoisan!

and we need those land rights COINCIDENTALLY around south africa so the Boer have allies!

i doubt the guy on the left is somalian. he's probably egyptian or something.

That's correct. Furthermore, Khoisan presence in South Africa was largely due to them being driven there from their ancestral lands by Bantoid migrants, who then migrated to South Africa after European colonization and now continue to genocide the Khoisan to this day.

Ok here is a LITERAL Somali

btw Somali Egypt have some ties based on this map.

why do they all have horse faces

Average IQ of 68 isn't the only thing you get from generations of inbreeding

Because most of them are fucking retarded

Its their phenotype, east african caucasoid

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: A6rqm3t8) 07/21/17(Fri)09:31:13 No.134429483▶
>File: 21249318_1497817791.5263_(...).jpg (57 KB, 600x600)
>
They look literally nothing like the somalians I have met. Somalis are skinny spear chucking niggers that smell like shit.

Nice image man but that is a group of black africans, not Afro asatics like Somali/Ethio

They're basically everybody's ancestors. They don't have any non-homo sapiens DNA like neanderthal or denisovan DNA.
They practice a hunting method that is believed to have attributed to humanities outstanding stamina (they just chase shit until it tires out).

Reminder that America was our country first and it will be ours again.

Reminder? I never knew. This is why I lurk this site, despite 90% of threads being slide bullshit.

fuck otta here nigger

That's because those Somalis aren't refugees but rather diaspora.

No that guy is a troll

They never were displaced by Bantu people, I don't know who started this myth.

The Zulu kingdom who were notoriously violent and fond of ethnic cleansing left them in peace.

Ok yes this looks like an anglo (the teeth) who's been in the sun too long

Keep reading your revisionist history books, Bantoid.

It's fact that the Khoisan inhabited most of Southern and Eastern Africa until they were progressively ethnically cleansed by the migrating Bantus.

Of course schools in South Africa wouldn't teach this, being a nation predicated on Bantu expansion since the end of apartheid.

t. Zulu Internet Defense Force

Not to mention they still treat other groups like pygmies like shit and eat them like animals.

>In the Democratic Republic of the Congo, during the Ituri Conflict, Ugandan backed rebel groups were accused by the UN of enslaving Mbutis to prospect for minerals and forage for forest food, with those returning empty handed being killed and eaten
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Pygmies#Bantu_enslavement

Sounds more like the Bantuniggers were actually the African master race. Not that it means much, considering they're still sub-60 IQ retards.

What a bunch of delusional children they are.

The Bantu had iron technology and agriculture, probably from contact with North African civilisations like Carthage, conferring them an enormous advantage.

But this isn't about Bantu superiority or inferiority to the Khoisan, this is about destroying the myth of Bantu victimhood.

> look up bantu in google images
> ome of the first results is a monkey

Checks out

They look more Asian than Indonesians.

Are clay girls the only acceptable bantus?

Somalis are "caucasian", as ridiculous as it seems, they share more DNA with us than congoid niggers. This is why so many of them look like white people with black skin, same with dark-skinned Indians and such.

Sub-Saharan congoid niggers are another species entirely, I'm 100% certain. We both broke off from a species of central/east African ape, but caucasians moved northward and sub-Saharan congoids moved south and westward, and so we diverged at that point IMO and are now more than different enough to call ourselves a separate species.

And before you start talking about fertile offspring, wolves, coyotes and domestic dogs can all interbreed and have fertile offspring, yet they are considered different species by any biologist worth a shit. Fertility has nothing to do with it.

Bump, more people ned to see this.

Lauren Northern?

bump

hnnnnnnnnng

This. I suspect this pirate may be a Somali himself.

He's is 100% certain tha an APE gave birth to a HUMAN

It all went right over your heads retards
>The Zulu kingdom who were notoriously violent and fond of ethnic cleansing left them in peace.

Are you so mentally retarded that you think that an ape literally gave birth to a human?

>FINNISCHEVOLKER

No I dont believe in retarded evolution

And people think the ancient finnish empire is a meme

They all seem to have small mouths, buck teeth and light bulb shaped heads and generally look inbred and goofy as fuck.

they are inbred

Naughty Himba's!

WE

Mona means female monkey in spic espanol

Ireland : ancient island nation of a few million mostly small and disparate communities through out much of its history.

iv got some bad news for you ....

wallahi, thank you bro

>light bulb shaped heads
>tfw too intelligent for a normal skull

They are a good looking people, gotta say...hence why we must protect their uniqueness and leave them alone.

The Africans in South Africa were brought their by the dutch. The natives in South Africa were exterminated by disease.

>Nose upturned
>Lips shaped differently
>Different cheekbone structure
>Different skin tone
>Different hair color
>Different eye color

fucking what

Somalis are well known inbreeders of the arab world.

Too late. Globalist consumerism swallows everything.

Not that much inbreeding here.

next time post sources

Did you really get that off some guy named "JayMan"s blog?

Tell me more

What a shame...I don't want them to be destroyed, nor my people to be erased. We can't turn around now, isn't it? At times it feels like we're all hoping in vain, all that we do is for nothing.

>Inbreeding=not racemixing

yeah, that's a cute chart but use your brain. small island nation, inhabited for thousands of years , low population, not genetically diverse, isolated communities..... look up the number of dispositions sought by the irish from the church for marrying of cousins.

I'm not accusing them of direct incest, but in a small gene pool inbreeding just happens.

well, there's no need to become inbred idiots to preserve your ethnic group. I'm half Ligurian half Veneto, and people mistake me a lot for Polish, French, Russian or Hungarian here in London. If I'll ever get a woman, I hope she's from an European Nation.

Im going to get a hot nigress waifu because im afraid of inbreeding with finns

WE

humans demonstrate among the lowest level of genetic diversity in higher mammals.... there have been numerous bottlenecks in population.

we are pretty homogenous.

BRAPFFFFFFFFFT

As long as you're the exception to the rule, I'm not completely against that. But too many people with your idea of wife would ruin your Country, man...

I'm Italian and I'd hate to see minorities taking over. If there's a small number of them and they all get integrated, I'm fine with that. But as soon as they become a bit too big in numbers, they try to overrun the Country they are in: look at Kosovo, Lebanon, etc...other ethnic groups and a different religion doing such terrible damages.

I don't think having a variety of peoples and nations that live by their own cultures is something that can be saved, to be honest. Technology is too strong.

I think global industrial society is the future, for better or worse, and the more interconnected we get the more homogeneous the 'world culture' gets.

>I'm Italian

Which means you're inbred. If you're not half Italian and half another ethnicity you're inbred because not race mixing = inbreeding. If my kids will be half finnish than why not half black? We must destroy all european ethnicities and mix them all together to prevent inbreeding. Italians = jews

This scares me...

Not true; Italian people are not that imbred.
Also, your last two sentences are terribly wrong; I'm not against having a bit of "change of blood" with people who are not too different from mine (hence why I'd be fine with having an European wife, and to a degree even to allow a small number of Italians to have families with people from outside Europe), as long as we preserve the culture and traditions of my people.
As for the "Italians = jews", maybe we are related, but we're not the same people.

You're a fucking autistic civic nationalist dumbass

Wow Sup Forums taught me something new today.