Why did he fire Mike?

Why did he fire Mike?

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/michael-m-demarco/
archive.fo/9mbar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He a strong Philosopher, he need no not an argument

He did? I haven't listened in a few weeks.

he changed his format, only does 10 minute videos now in some shitty hotel room without Mike

Probably because Mike did something that reminded him of his mother.

Mike spoke out of line. Molyneux is philosopher the likes of which this planet has never seen before. He cant be upstaged by Mike.

It sounds more like he's traveling then?

if there was anything annoying about that Mike guy, it's that his speech pattern is way too close to Molyneux himself. that guy needs to get a personality of his own.

it's holiday season/summer break so perhaps so.

Who the eff is Mike?

Hey newfriend.

his assistant/announcer who sets up the calls and who pulls up research notes as well.

Mike wanted a living wage which violated the NAP so steph defooed that greedy nigger.

Not new I just know Molynuex and that guy he uses to read off questions before a random guest comes on. Th only Mike I can think of is Mike Cernovich and I didn't know he was working for Stefan.

Oh thanks. I didn't remember his name just the voice.

I doubt it. Mike probably just worked in irrefutable proof that traps are gay into Molyneux's research notes.

you got it all wrong. Cernovich doesn't work for Stefan. I mean, why the fuck would he?

Mike didn't shut down the callers with good arguments fast enough, so Molyneux tactically McNuked his ass

For extra pocket change to supplement his independent income. But thanks user. Another user gave me the answer. Didn't think it was Cernovich.

>Another user gave me the answer.

that was me, brainiac.

GET HIM OFF

Oh shit I wasn't even paying attention to the flags. I'm working and multitasking. This is the reason I hate multitasking.

Didn't he recently cash in all his bitcoin money?

This. He's such a fucking spineless sycophant that his speech pattern and vocal tone became like molymeme's. Even molymeme's smugness rubbed off on him. It was painful to listen to.

mike became disloyal
they havent found the body yet
defoo.org/michael-m-demarco/
archive.fo/9mbar

>defoo.org/michael-m-demarco/

Never knew what he looked like. I had a picture of him in my head based on his voice. Funny how that always works out your impression of what someone looks like based on the voice is usually never the same as to what they look like in real life.

Maybe he got kicked out the house by his wife. Maybe she started to fuck Mike.

I know, I know... It will never happen, it just won't. He said it so many times.

But it happened to boogie too.

>happened to Boogie too

elaborate.

This week boogie got a text from his still-wife, while he was on a live stream. He then terminated the stream and later came back on a new stream, running his yap, that his wife will soon move out of the house for a (((temporary separation))).

Search on JewTube for 'Boogie2988's divorce stream' (not availabe on mobile).

That's what he gets for not listening to us. Marriage in this day and age is dead. She waited for him to be making enough money on his Tube career and that's the only reason she hung around. Idiots get what they deserve.

10 minute is the minimum required for ad-revenue. When the viewers have watched 10 minutes of any of his videos he gets money. Basically, he is a fucking faggot who does not care about spreading the truth. What a surprise.

Molyneux never had ads on Youtube.

It does not matter. He gets it anyway, they have changed it. He's a faggot always whining about people not donating. He needs to kill himself.

there are still some good women out there, but none of them want his fat ass. should have known the only bitches that would want his lard ass are gold diggers.

imagine how boogie's last days would be if civilization collapses? guy would probably get eaten ny some wild negros

kek wtf

I always imagined he looked like the guy from blue's clues

Yup

He wants money what a sellout!
> you need to be at least 18 to be in this site

Dude stefan has raked in over a million dollars from you faggots, he used to be half decent, but now he just shills Trump tier shit

CUT MIKE OFF