McCain's capture and subsequent imprisonment began on October 26, 1967...

McCain's capture and subsequent imprisonment began on October 26, 1967. He was flying his 23rd bombing mission over Hanoi in North Vietnam when his A-4E Skyhawk was shot down by a missile. McCain fractured both arms and a leg when he ejected from the aircraft, and nearly drowned after he parachuted into Trúc B?ch Lake. Some North Vietnamese pulled him ashore, then others crushed his shoulder with a rifle butt and bayoneted him. McCain was then transported to Hanoi's main H?a Lo Prison, nicknamed the "Hanoi Hilton".
Although McCain was badly wounded, his captors refused to treat his injuries. They beat and interrogated him to get information, and he was given medical care only when the North Vietnamese discovered that his father was a high-ranking admiral.[37] His status as a prisoner of war (POW) made the front pages of major newspapers.
McCain spent six weeks in the hospital, where he received marginal care. He had lost 50 pounds (23 kg), was in a chest cast, and his gray hair had turned as white as snow.[34] McCain was sent to a different camp on the outskirts of Hanoi. In December 1967, McCain was placed in a cell with two other Americans who did not expect him to live more than a week. In March 1968, McCain was placed into solitary confinement, where he would remain for two years.

Drumpf: politico.com/story/2015/07/trump-attacks-mccain-i-like-people-who-werent-captured-120317

tl;dr: Drumpf is a retarded nigger

BONUS: trumptwitterarchive.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

politico
archive.is/7LuOw
youtube.com/watch?v=4hr37eE0nO8
theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/
archive.li/Uo3IB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Straight to archive

>politico com/story/2015/07/trump-attacks-mccain-i-like-people-who-werent-captured-120317
archive.is/7LuOw

>Drumpf is a retarded nigger
t. draft dodging retarded nigger

multiple draft dodging retarded beardless nigger

they are both retarded niggers.

They should have cut his balls off.

He played college ball, you know.

Thank you for that bonus faggot. I'm eating for fucks sake!

youtube.com/watch?v=4hr37eE0nO8

you forgot to add that because of his mental instability he has done nothing but shill for Israel and destroy white people in both America and Europe through funding various terrorist organizations.

ty for this info. drumpf remain retarded

>go to pour napalm on women and children because what are they gonna do about it, shoot me down?
>get shot down
>lose a very expensive jet
>fail to die with honor, but surrender like a chickenshit
>"oh no please don't kill me my father is a very high ranking admiral!"

lel

Thanks for that. Fucking histrionic faggot OP.

he was there and for that he has my respect.

Now post the real story

theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

Once be was healthy he trained the enemy on how far to leads airplanes and what altiitude to set the flak for.

Likely killing dozens of pilots who didnt get their wings via daddys affirmative action or show up hung over to missions.

He also gave away troop locations and it got men killed, as a Vet I'm going to spit on this faggots grave

You forgot:

>Wet start your jet to show off to your friends
>Missile isn't properly disarmed
>electrical surge from wet starting jet (avoided specifically for this reason) arms and fires missile
>Starts massive fire on aircraft carrier nearly destroying it and resulting in 134 deaths

War criminal, national disgrace. Had he done what he did in Hanoi in the 1960s in a German POW camp in 1944 he would have been shot. Only in totally corrupt America can a POS like McCain be blown up into a quasi-hero.

Source?

Even the Germans would have thought he was a fucking coward and once they got his information they would have put a 9mm into his neck.
Fellow POW's and the NVA themselves

Trained them to take down our aircraft too with flak guns

John needs to slip away into darkness never to be heard again and take that blonde bimbo of a daughter with him

Fuck John McCain

Wouldn't mind getting fat chick head from her tho desu

He may have been a patriot, but he is a shit tier politican as liberal as they come.
A Republican In Name Only.

drumpf
drumpf
>applaud me
drumpf
drumpf
seriously, sage and report the inbred cuck threads

I'll allow it only if you remind her how bad she's doing to keep her confidence low

>They should have cut his balls off.
What makes you think they didn't?

Oh fuck that would be amazing, I bet she just gets into it too and gets all revved up and sloppy with those big old flabby fat girl tits lmao

>USS Forestall fire
That is all.

He actually gave the Vietcong information and did radio shows for them.

Also, he's commited Treason countless times.

Fuck him

fuck you too

Also, his daddy was an Admral and that's the only reason he was allowed to crash his plane multiple times until he was captured.

You forgot to mention all the recordings he made for the enemy speaking against America.

Fast forward to toward, McCain turns his back on veterans by ignoring massive problems at Phoenix VA and does nothing.

Are these recordings available anywhere?

archive.li/Uo3IB

John McCain and the POW Cover-Up
The “war hero” candidate buried information about POWs left behind in Vietnam.

archive.li/Uo3IB

Damn, McShitStain was a hottie back in the day. I can see why Lindsey Graham puts on the Geisha costume for him now.

Shame about him singing like a canary though. He could've been a real stud.

John McCain was a hero, but I can't wait for him to leave - and I don't give a fuck how. America needs someone to fight for it, and he won't; he only fights to get in front of a camera.

Yes. Very handsome.

Lol @ Faggots in this thread larping like they wouldnt crack under FUCKING TORTURE. I don't even like McCain but let's be real about it anons most of us would crack under the suggestion of torture alone