JUST

Why haven't you bought a house lazy Millennials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GV3mWW9EnEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're dumbasses. Now OP you and I will wait for the 4channers who will defend renting relentlessly and say that you'll save money in the long run despite rent being the same as most mortgage payments.

Ironically, in 10-15 more years, Houses might become obsolete.

In 5-10 years (Level 3, eyes off), autonomous vehicles will be a thing. This will include autonomous RV.

For comparison, Tesla's Autopilot is Level 2 (hands off).

Once that happens, once we get a self driving RV, who the fuck needs house? Just drive all around, use solar power charger on top of RV to charge battery, and go without limits.

this happen because of minorities

either minorities cant buy a house
or whites dont buy houses because they are afraid of the coons comings and the value of his property going down (plus getting stabbed, daughter raped,etc)

There's no denying its a poor personal choice but if you look at our society more and more men are dropping out. Our country, under Barack Obama shifted, from promoting success to condemning our people. Trump was elected in response to all of this. It's very likely we see home ownership go back up through the next decade.

buying a house just makes more sense. it's like putting money in the bank, it's an asset that you own forever and can pass down to your kids to give them a head start in life.

Mass immigration. Demand for houses go up, labour market gets flooded.

Well here in the United Kingdom poverty is actually at an all time high...

also, more singles, people marrying later

it's weird some single guy living alone in a suburb

T
O
A V A C A D O
S
T

All you have to do is stop putting avocado on toast and you'll be able to afford that $750k house.

Wait, it just went up to $830k.

Land ownership > Home ownership

mortgage is decades-long compromisse (35 year old payments are becoming common)

people are afraid that something can happen to them.
hb1 visas, outsourcing,etc

and it's not easy to sell

The problem is the right wing pigs who hate anyone that doesn't have access to old money. The country is run by sacred cows none of us know about.

>tfw have to save up for 2 years for the 20% down payment on a 300k house
>Xi Lang will throw 50k on top of the asking price

Thanks Canada, this little yellow dick worship goes further back than Trudeau so I can't even blame him.

This is what happens when you take a nation off a gold standard (for us 1971).

Historically speaking your house should be 1/2 your yearly income.

Today, its 4 times your yearly income.

I sincerely doubt this.

user you're partially right. Illegal Mexicans are entirely renters. And most people are worried about their neighborhood getting flooded with niggers and spics. But young whites just aren't growing up as they should. Many are still pretending to be in college and renting in trendy apartments. And a lot of them have bad credit because of stupid decisions. The rest are just dumb.

I am waiting until I make 60k because right now I am 10k shy of that. I want to own a home on my own terms and I don't want to have to rely on double income through the vaginal jew to afford a nice one.

If the house prices were the same as they were 10-15 years ago I would already have a house.

Don't have enough money to buy house, so you have to rent. Have no money because it all goes to rent.

But don't call it a buble!

not if they don't make enough income to afford the property taxes and upkeep

>your not paying rent to (((them))) with loans

>poverty is at an all-time high
>What are the Middle Ages

DELET THIS

Buy land

You don't want to deal with annoying housing committees that won't even let you plant a garden in "your" yard.

Because the last four houses I looked at had either termite damage, crumbling foundations, or diverse neighbors.

Indian and paki immigrants are mass buying houses to rent them back to whites.

At least this is the case for the UK.

But yeah. mortgages only used to be for the dirt poor. Anybody else used to be able to afford and save up and buy a house without a mortgage. You can't do that now though. With housing inflation above 5% in any relevant market right now any money you save for a house will be immediately negated by inflation.

>my house should be 15k

Interestingly the relative COST of building a house hasn't changed much - wood, wages, brick, cement all cost the same or less than they did in 1971.

So as a fraction of annual income, the cost of building a house is relatively constant across time. It's land values that have skyrocketed.

They use them as a form of pension, anything else is seen as haram

>buying houses in a bubble
Lel gtfo jew your not making me go on welfare when it all comes tumbling down.

>or diverse neighbors
Not a good safe space for special snowflake

Get married and have white children you jackass.

I'm like this vagabond who moves every two years
So why bother?

Haven't decided/committed to living in one place yet

america needs a complete overhaul wood houses susceptible to health hazards like mold and energy inefficient need to be replaced with house built to keep us healthier and thanks to our stupid ways to sheild us from most of the effects of climate change and wood wouldnt be able to accomplish that we need all masonry homes and buildings anything that is wood wasnt built with long lasting durability in mind

Choice memes man

I'm living with my parents, we're all saving up money to buy land to cultivate and live off of.

>Just live in your van brah

Learn to spell avocado, you fucking retard.

So let me get this straight now, home prices are way more expensive now than they were before the housing crash?

Excuse me for not wanting Jamal and Tyrone to break into my home and terrorize my family while I'm at work.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

They're too busy pissing away their money on daily "gourmet" coffee, on top-tier phone plans, on in-app purchases/in-game purchases, on eating out (and overpaying for stupid shit like a piece of toast with avocado on it)...

Yes. The Federal Reserve simply re-inflated the housing bubble with their brilliant goyim smashing Jewish Keynesian economic policies.

youtube.com/watch?v=GV3mWW9EnEA

>he thinks 2008 was about houses
oh goy, you are so naive

A leaf who can spell...

Trying to evict my shitty tenants because they can't pay the rent amount of their lease. My house has increased in value and I can just borrow to renovate it and pay down the debt with a higher rental price.

the further the homes are apart the easier this situation is possible. you suburbanites are a stupid bunch especially those of you who have to drive almost 2 hours to get home from work

I never had any parents or siblings to teach me how life works I've been renting for 5 years total now, I wanna buy a house but I can't into a down payment, all the houses here are in the 300-400k range and idk how the fuck a nigga supposed to make that kinda dough without a college degree.

I know how to spell avocado. I just wasn't paying attention when I made that post. either way. Not an argument. It's still avocado toast even if it's spelled wrong. Spelling obsession is reddit shit.

Can't afford :(

buy the cheapest fucking empty lot you can find and thats collateral to get a construction loan to build a house on

since i'm a lazy worthless millenial, should i just kill myself, OP? pls tell me --- your answer means a lot to me.

Because I don't want to permanently live in the city I'm moving to. Just there for school and I'm out

go to school somewhere else then people need housing in the cities even if its renting

Make like a toast and avocado yourself.

Down payment usually isn't an issue. You can either go through the USDA to get a 0% down loan, or you can get an FHA 3.5% down loan and apply for down payment assistance of 3%. Of course, you don't want to get into a situation where you're buying a house you can't comfortably make the payments on.

>not buying rental property for future students in a college town

Are you paying attention in class?

I don't want the responsibility of owning a house and being forced to be chained to it for 20+ years. Not to mention that mortgage + maintenance + utility payments come to a monthly total that is more than double that of renting. I'm not gonna commit to a 40hr per week job at high pay for 20+ years just so I can have a house.

Can't afford to build, uk is aids

> rent being the same as most mortgage payments.
That is not remotely true.

November 2016? Haha jesus christ.

Because usury is a sin so im saving up for a house

i was looking at houses for sale in my town the other day.
$350,000 for a 750 sqft condo.
the boomers did this

the beautiful part of europe is that flats can be bought outright and theres no fucking hoa or dues youre required to pay for even apartment complexes in usa converted into condos you still have dues to pay for all of the bullshit like landscaping and clubhouses

Got it. Thanks friend.

because I live on the west coast and houses go for over 2 million dollars

By the time you pay off your house you'll probably only be able to enjoy it for 10 years before you die. Then your kids will just sell it. What's the point?

>immigrants increasing demand
>economy grew without wages climbing thanks to women's rights and immigrants (increased competition)
>kikes don't supply enough new buildings so the prices climb and climb and climb
>in summary: millennials can no longer afford to buy a house
That's why.

they also overbuilt the cities with suburbia that lock up all the land to build denser housing because they vote it out because muh property values

I really feel like this stuff is just more Jewish tricks trying to get young men to embrace degeneracy and loneliness. Seriously, look at these fucking pictures and read them. They literally scream "Hahaha, you're a degenerate but don't worry, it's not your fault because things aren't as easy as they used to be, so now you can feel good about being a failure." I'd bet my left nut there's a good portion of losers out there who read this shit and actually feel justified in their choice to drop out of life as if its their way of getting one over on feminists/Marxists/Jews etc., when in reality it's exactly what they want you to do.

I know shit's hard out there. I know our parents had it easier than us, but that doesn't mean we should all start bitching and moaning and just kick life to the curb because we don't live in some fancy bygone era. Get off your fucking arse, learn a trade or join the army if you really have no other options. Sitting inside poisoning your mind with video games and telling yourself you're getting one over on the establishment by literally wasting your life and living off NEETbux is the most cucked thing anyone could do.

Sort yourselves out.

>having to clean up dried puke every semester after Chad throws massive ragers then bails on the rent
>dealing with the cops every weekend when the neighbors get pissed off at said ragers
Yeah, nah

You're a retard walking. You have to pay rent and utilities if you rent dumbass. Nowadays rent is just as expensive as a mortgage. And if you can't do minor maintenance like clean your gutters, mow the lawn, clean, etc. you're an idiot.

Renting is cheaper and has less risk. The only reason to buy a home is for investment reasons.

That graph and what you're saying have no relation to each-other.

>be my dad
>move out at the age of 16
>get noskill part time job just by asking for it.
>make enough money for own apartment, a car and party all the time, still have money left over to save for university.
>Take 2 years of university, but stop because the saved up money runs out.
>Show up at factory
>get paid to train. (as opposed to now where you have to go to a vocational school and pay for your own damn training).
>Buy first house for 1/3rd of his annual income (his dad actually sold it to him for way below market value when he upgraded)
>real estate developer eventually pays for more than it's market value in order to snag the land.
>buy nicer house, now it's the 90s.
>become addicted to buying shit with home equity thanks to rampant real estate inflation.
>Sorry user. You're on your own.
>Entire estate likely to go to creditors at this point.
It was fucking all handed to them.
All this
>Muh entitlement
bullshit is just projection.

Yup, I actually looked into condo's here and it's like even if you pay the full price, you still get monthly mainenance costs to the building that exceed rent payments.

>getting your legs blown off for Israel
topkek

>person who saved more money than me can buy a house

You're the retard, I just said that mortgage + maintenance + utility payments come to a monthly total that is more than double that of renting. Can you even read?

>Interestingly the relative COST of building a house hasn't changed much - wood, wages, brick, cement all cost the same or less than they did in 1971.

That is just not true.

Bought one in January. I'm a millennial that's not a nigger lover and can outcompete fags who live with their parents.

in europe whole blocks are 4 to 5 story buildings with beautiful architecture or plain jain bordering on brutalism or commie block looks but they provide the housing stock that europeans can buy at a young age and hold onto. you used to be able to buy flats in cities like berlin for 50k usd 15 years ago

Funny that 1965 is when mass immigration from non-white countries began, isn't it?

I agree with the most part but you say the previous generations had it easier than us? Disease, world wars, more mannual labor jobs, etc. Doesn't seem like a good deal imo. They had less minorities which is always a good thing. But overall I don't know. And then they had to worry about the daily problems like we have to. Bad women, Jews, etc.

>1 Post by this ID

When houses became something you flipped to make a profit they became inaccessible to entry level people.

I want the market to crash with no survivors.

Let me ask you, if we don't have inflation in our monetary system, what's the alternative?