/FemPol/ thread

Old thread
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/134423794

Have a bump

Thanks leaf

Anyhow, what is fempols opinion on Donald Trump?

Rules are rules

POST DICK OR GTFO

Plleaaaaaaaaaaaaase give me kiiiiiiiisssyyyyyyyyyyyyy mwah mwah mwah gimme gimme kiissssyyyyyyy~

Sucks up to jews too much. I can't stand listening to him anymore and don't care what he does because every time I listen to him it's all ''uhh muh beautiful jewish children, you know jews, christians and jews and jews need to come together to jews muh Israel''
Shut the fuck up.

Typical woman, you know i have a personality as well, right?

kek
e
k

looking for redpilled grills in the vicinity of my flag

any takers?

>Identity politics general

Hilarious, all the entertainment I expected and more.

TITS or GTFO

It is political faggot, look at last thread.

reporting this bread to the FBI

We're all Anonymous be it male or female.
Attention whore larping fags

Also not politics or current events.

Here's a quick pill on identifying femanons

also:

MUH VAGINA GUIS
MUH VAGINA

>retard can't even link to thread properly.

fucking newfags make me sick.

Are you pro life or for killing babies?

How many different dicks have been in your vagina? How old are you, how many dicks per year?

anyone not posting tits or gtfo is a LARPing faggot.

fucking roastbeef bitches, show us your tits

TITS OR GTFO
used to only apply to discussion where gender was only being mentioned in an attempt at attention whoring

newfags took over and now its every female all the time everywhere irregardles of context

read

POST VAGINAS YOU HIDEOUS ROASTIES.

Nothing to do with him being new, he posts on Sup Forums every single day for the last year or more. He should have learned how to link threads by now, but he hasn't because he is a sub-human low IQ retard.

Which tells me this was indeed made by a woman

If you would be realy joung about 18 and would shoot that seemen in some bich you fucked wouldn't you whant to make an abortion?
in how many vaginas have your dick been in?How old are you?How many vaginas per year?

Hey guyz I'm a grill :3

Better then Hilary.

>When you are quite but introverted and not a slut, so Stacys ends up with all the Chads
>When Joe imports a gold-digger from East-Asia because he thinks you are a Stacy

>Quite attractive*

Could you please state the political nature of these threads?
Being one of the two genders is no political discussion.

>How do we redpill more woman\
>How do we un-program the degenerate young girls
>How do we get them to want to make white babies
These are topics I would discuss, regarding females and politics

You're turn slut.

>needs an infograph to help him identify women
Do you carry a copy in your wallet too?

Question for women

How low would you consider lowering your standards?

Asking for a friend

I like him. He's not perfect but he's addressing important issues. Unlimited keks are a bonus.

Healthy
Intelligent
Not ugly
Kind/Nice personality/Good father

desu I see conservative girls as being just like those sloots who started going to gay video game and weebshit conventions to cosplay and exploit the ocean of untapped autismbucks

You aren't getting my shekels semen demons, you've already revealed your true nature to us all

You will never be a housewife for a significant amount of time with someone you're actually attracted to, the gig is up

I usually avoid these threads because of data mining, but I feel different today. Femanon here. People just assume I'm a guy, because what I say here is just that awful. We non-roasty variety do exist.

OP is a low IQ retard who just wanted more of the other thread without understanding how to make a thread or what the thread was even about.
He is just an idiot who should be perma-banned, or range banned. He makes retarded threads every single day.
He also explicitly said that he was male earlier, but now that someone idiot thought he was female, he is now LARPing as a female.
Now he is going to spend MONTHS shitposting on Sup Forums pretending to be a woman because one idiot thought he was claiming to be one.
You idiots do this to yourselves.

You're a roastie. That's all I needed to know

>Do you carry a copy in your wallet too?

lel

For the user in the other thread. I am not worried that my kids will rebel. I don't force my views on them. I simply present a different perspective than what they learn in school and support them in figuring out what they believe to be the truth. This is critical. Many sjws are rebelling against authoritarian right wing parents.

U mad bro?

are you currently learning english or something?
>joung
pls

but he also has to have a dominant personality, enough wealth to be a good provider, and not boring. right?

once again, asking for a friend

what a female response...

This kinda stuff is what fem/pol/ should be about.
Looks like there is a use for this thread

i dunno, seemed like good banter to me. we dudes rip on each other all the time, right guys?

It's a plus. But the ones I listed, I feel are the most important to me.

At this rate we should reach aussies and leafs as NO1 shitposters in no time.

Tits or gtfo, attention whoring slut.

so it might be fine if he's boring, poor, and kind of passive as long as he's healthy, smart, nice and not ugly?

bullshit, lol. come on. boring, poor, and passive is not acceptable to any woman. it's fine, you have standards, you should. my feelings aren't hurt, i was just asking for a friend

Thanks for replying! :D That's true. I grew up in a very authoritarian family so I'm scared that I'll push him to act the way I did. My sister is actually an sjw because of this, so I'm really afraid because I've seen it happen. Ha. I won't be so paranoid about it then. Thanks!

dear cunts, please keep your cunt hairy

regards, heterosexual male

dude here, my mother had that mindset, and my 3 siblings are drooling marxists after going to university. be careful with the "make your own choices" views, it can lead to them being influenced by outside forces.

I guess it would be good to impress the importance of using logic to make all your own choices then.

I live in Norway, if you are poor here, you are most certainly lazy or unhealthy.

What do you mean by boring/passive? And I have standards, never said anything else.

go back to Turkey you fucking hairy roach

He's not that great but he was certainly necessary.

Do not reply to this thread

OP is larping as a roastie but is a guy. Previous thread confirms

This is a bait thread, sage if you have to post

>134434039
When did i say that i was a girl?

fempol, I have a dilemma. what do you do if you're a lesbian? I want a nice stable home and children without dealing with ball sweat. is this impossible?

Mods ban this shit

all women seem to have standards
oh well, figured i'd at least ask

for a friend

Oppose immigration.

got to deal with cunt sweat instead

I'm sad, I found that this website I used to visit which showcased regional Slovak folk costumes got deleted. Also I'm in the process of redpilling my big brother. He agrees with me that the DNC is anti-white and that whites who vote for them are cucks.

Question for males: how should a woman go about redpilling a man? Any tips? I feel like there's a lot of talk about men converting women, but no talk about the other way round.

Of course, don't you?

I have faith in him, and he was by far the best candidate

This is a woman's board, dick or gtfo manslut

Trudeau is only 5'9.

>leaf

5'9

Alright wimin here's the deal.
You should be focused on become my good wives and mothers. We need healthy and stable families to create a healthy society.
To do this you should:
>get off of Sup Forums
>learn how to cook
>learn how to clean
>read a book
>get a hobby, garden, sew, knit, whatever
>dress more traditional, like a nice dress or something
>don't go to college
Men aren't looking for a girl who has a career and an """education""" they aren't even looking for someone who's engaged politically, but one who will help support them and be faithful to them
>t. A fucking white male

Your daily reminder:
Non-virgin women are completely worthless.

Remember that shills don't want any female Sup Forumsacks or any male Sup Forumsacks to ever organize, meet, get married, etc.

The Jewish specifically want the white race as divided as possible, and as unproductive as possible. Almost everything is designed to push us away from each other and away from a stable home/family.

When one side extends a hand, the other should grasp it in partnership, not spurn. We must be united strong if we ever want to fix any of the problem's in this world.

Another user in the last thread said that this is not the place for it. If not here, then where? How could we effectively do this in the real world?

whoa whoa whoa

Same as men redpilling woman.

TITS

I don't mind anything that comes out of a cunt as long as it isn't infected. I've scraped-n-sniffed some horrors of my own already.

Same goes to men though.

OR

GTFO

This
While I agree in principle, you must take into account that you can't physically tell if a man is a virgin or not as you can with women

To an extent, yes, but the data is not nearly as damning for them.

I've "redpilled" men. I feel kinda' bad about my ex-fiance. He had a lot of friends abandon him, and then I bounced (for very good reasons that I won't go into). The trick to "redpilling" a man is to have him think it's his idea. If every conversation with you becomes a landmine of 1488 "truth bombs," he will leave. Never bring up politics yourself. In fact, convince him that you do not like talking about politics, because your opinions are different and people are mean to you. (Ye ole' victim card.) When politics do come up, use very few words to state your opinion, but then ask to change the topic, because "you do not like talking about politics." This makes you a bit of a mystery, and a bit of a challenge to him. This makes him curious. Over time, he will want to know this mysterious thing about you. He'll begin doing research of his own. You'll be able to tell one day, when he randomly says something you have never brought up that is rather pink-pillish.

To me the purpose of this thread is a reconnection of males and females with similar beliefs. We have been separated as a people and turned against each other by Jew politics. We must recognize one another again and work hand in hand to prevent the decay of society.

All of those topics are obviously related and important

This thread is also like a baby, it is new, it doesn't know who it is yet or what it will be.

she just has to not be a bitch or fat
i'm not sure any woman meets those standards. and i'm pretty sure no women has standards low enough for me either. so i guess it's all moot. the grapes are sour and i can't reach them anyways

what about crusty period blood. One gf I have used to make the toilet stink when she pissed on her period so bad I almost vomited. It wasn't even as bad as the 1st time one didn't flush and I thought I would just pee on the poop

I'm sorry, are you unaware of the power pussy holds? You condition libtard men with sex. Once he completely believes that niggers and other shitskins are subhuman, he's good to go.

>Same goes to men though.
that's because a man who has had few sexual partners is an unattractive man who is more likely to get divorced because he's not attractive. if he was attractive, he statistically would have been far more likely to have had more partners.

even ugly women can be sluts so this logic doesn't entirely go both ways, but may somewhat apply

There are no girls on the internet

This is horrible advice.