Why would a woman want something like this ?

Why ?
When you can have a child that looks like you or your grandparents...And "burning the coal" aside , isn't it selfish ? (for the kid)...Think that child won't have an identity crisis when she grows up ?...

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/sweeps-week-discourse-on-the-psychology-of-mudsharks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Virtue signalling, mostly.
You have to understand that, whereas men thrive on actual accomplishments, women thrive solely on attention.
Besides that, they are emotional beings. They do not act based on logic, they act based on their feelings.

I can't wrap my head around it. Not only are nonwhites inferior looking, but the prospect of having a mixed-bag child should be enough to discourage whites from racemixing at all.

This goes for white men and women both.

I also asked this myself OP.
I don't know if women realize that black + white genes will not create a beautiful white child.
I have to say that i have a slight yellow fever, but i don't know if i want to take the risk of creating an asian-german child.
Gif related, pure-blood asians are cute as fuck

Too much concern over how other people live their lives.

>I also asked this myself OP.
>I don't know if women realize that black + white genes will not create a beautiful white child.
>I have to say that i have a slight yellow fever, but i don't know if i want to take the risk of creating an asian-german child.
>Gif related, pure-blood asians are cute as fuck
Asian kids are cute. But the problem is they grow up to be Asians.

>Asian kids are cute. But the problem is they grow up to be Asians.
>But the problem is they grow up to be Asians
>But the problem is

coal burners quickly learn that it is the black community that rejects them... black women HATE white women with half-black children

Then they learn that no decent white man wants to father a reminder that his woman smoked the black pole

Mudbabies:
>have lower IQs
>are ugly as fuck
>have no heritage
It is literally dysgenic to have nonwhite children

and the best part is the ape niggers dont pay any child support so its up to the boomer grandparents to raise the abomination

>women
>foresight

women don't care about racial features.
They want a healthy, athletic man who has a high status among his peers.

White men have accepted, that non-whites can gain high status in white countries and therefor attract white females. Most black NFL players have a white gf.

>>women
>>foresight
True...

>France
>Foresight
Hon, hon, sacrebleu!
>*Gets culturally enriched.*

>Most black NFL players have a white gf.
and then, they go ape shit when their white trophy wives end up fucking chad behind their backs..

>have asian gf
>plan to have children with her
>kinda worry about getting hapa children but love my gf

what do?

If it's a concern, you probably shouldn't be marrying her. Dump her and replace with a blonde German girl

>sacrebleu!
We don't actually say that.
And dude..that's a pretty rich remark coming from a brit. (as if your country was any better , it's also invaded...By Jamaicans , Pakis , you name it..)

The kid won't look like you and your only consolation will be that he/she will at least have a normal IQ.

These don't exist and my asian gf is the best I can do.
She is friendly, lovely and never dissapoints me.
I really doubt I can do better. She is also qt.

I know. :(
>*Goes to butter toast.*
>*Police kick in the front door, rush into the kitchen and detain you.*
>"THAT'S A CLASS A-1 LETHAL WEAPON! DO, YOU HAVE YOUR COOKING PERMIT AND KNIFE LICENCE?!"
:(

Really? are we just gonna let shit like this slide? This entire board has become second reddit, gook moot should just shut it down.

>These don't exist
Stop being a defeatist faggot and find one then. Germany is doomed if every man has a cucked attitude like that and just settles for the easy slanted pussy

If white men are to beta to ask white women out, then what are they supposed to do?
White women want to marry and have children too. If they reject you, work on yourself. If you are so beta that you have to marry an Asian cum bucket, you failed at life.

If you are German and you sleep with a Mongolian wife then your son is basically Hungarian/Finnish.

I went to see Dunkirk earlier today. (Nolan's ww2 film). Pretty well made..But was i was watching , i kept thinking...If only these poor bastards could've predicted , could've seen what the UK would look like in 2017....

We fought the wrong enemy.

WW2 ruined empire and allowed radical liberalism to take hold for the sense of 'tolerance'.
Tolerance is killing our extended tribe.

My only consolation is seeing countries like Poland, Hungary and other central and eastern euro countries not following our insanity.

I'm very worried for the future man...
On another side..I'm kinda hopeful. As i'm seeing signs of change (ideological change..) many are seeing what we're seeing...Mentalities are going in the right direction. But i'm still worried. When you look at how the west is invaded...We'll either become the new jews (without countries of our own , forced to live , become tribal)...Or stay and live in balkanised shithole...or civil war..
Or move to the East. But we're living in very incertain and dark times.

>forced to live
i meant 'leave' or emigrate

Regardless of any of that though...We need a white ethno-state. it's the only solution imo

I agree, I'm certainly seeing the rise of nationalism, even in countries like Germany.
There will be a breaking points, let's hope that occurs whilst we're still a strong majority.

But I already have a gf and dumping her for some other cunt is too much work now.

white woman are annoying and usually used up by the time they hit 17.
My asian gf was a virgin and I was her first one and i'm happy with her.

use donor egg from white woman

If Britain had gotten their men captured at Dunkirk they would have surrendered. The men would be returned and Hitler would have had free reign to destroy the USSR. All of the resources spent on the war could have kept the Empire together long enough for those places to be developed properly.

No Communism.
No Holocaust Wanking.
No Refugees.
No Third World.

And i also find it ironic how all this insanity is not comming from the ex-commies nowadays. Russia seems more patriarchal , nationalist than the West. Another interesting thing , the soviet block somehow preserved the East from the same type of insane 3rd world invasion we have in the West.
Liberalism/egalitarianism/human rightism is cancerous for our race.

Hapa asian daughters are okay, but abort if it's a boy, not even kidding
Also make sure they are raised in Japan and not in the U.S/West in general where they will aqquire a chip on their shoulders

btw, the baby on the left is a girl

>they act based on their feelings.
like most primitive races

Try some engineered babies?

I missunderstood your picture

I thought you meant why fuck the women on the left when you can have loli on the right

and i agreed with you

Until today, I didn't even realize that child was a girl. She's gonna a have a rough time.

That mischling will never recover from the Sup Forumsslaught.

To think that beautiful young Polish girl hung herself in England a few days ago, while this *thing* is paraded around the internet like a prize-winning pony sickens me.

>insert picture of contaminated indian shit water skin tone instragram model with blonde highlights and curly hair with blue contacts under a sepia filter
SEE, RACEMIXING IS BEAUTIFUL.

If you truly love her, and with a good reason, go for it.

The woman in the left can't produce a child like the pic in the right, she's too ugly

Stormniggers sre fucking retarded

sauce on dis pls?

Stick to anime.

This is what your white sons will look and act like by the time they're 20. High female voice, frail bodies, petty personality and no girlfriend.

burn the rice, pay the price. you fucking weeb faggot

No man is an island, what hurts one hurts all.

but the rice pussy is fucking delicious

Asian gf is best gf I ever had she is everything I want in a woman.

>she is everything I want in a woman.
what's that Fritz? the hips of a 9 year old boy?

>Asian gf is the only gf I ever had
FTFY

Do women even have aesthetic preferences?
I get the feeling that women don't even understand aesthetics, only immitate what has positive effect.
For example, look at those +40 yeas old women who still use make up as when they were 20 and don't get that tey look ridiculous.

Speak to us. We will tell you all we know.
To answer your question
"Sweeps Week: Discourse On The Psychology Of Mudsharks"
heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/sweeps-week-discourse-on-the-psychology-of-mudsharks/

Same here. Best Girl i ever had. Best Sex, she cooks, she cleans , she never complains. But i want Childern who looks like me.

you could use an egg from white donor woman. the problem is how will you explain to her that you dont want her gook genes in a child that will be of you both

I'm not going to say you shouldn't do it, just as I wouldn't go up to a coal burner and tell her to leave the relationship. But you are really going to be missing out on a lot by not raising children who looks like you man. You should be smart enough by now to know the negative affects of race mixing on a child.

Best of luck to you though, I hope you make the right decision.

Women are fucking stupid, if you haven't noticed.
The idea they have in their head is that they're going to find some foreign hunk that's going to take care of them and make culturally rich half breeds with. Because they're too stupid to fucking realize a hit it and quit it.
So since their little fan fiction dream didn't work out, they now expect others to take them in and their gross little monster.
The reason why we're dying as a race is because our women are objectively shit tier. You tell them anything with a liberal spin and they'll believe it, they've destroyed almost every country they've had political power thing. You can only blame the jew so much when these cunts fall head over heel for anything "exotic" even if it ends up hurting them in the end.

>cooks for me
>cleans for me
>interested in me
>cares about me
>isn't a degenerate
>sex is always fun with her and she does whatever I want
>behaves like a woman should
>its very pleasant to have her around
>she wants a family and not living some degenerate lifestyle with a dog instead of kids like most white woman want
>never bitches or complains

I had a white half german/half polish gf, had a german gf and had a full slav gf before I got my asian gf.

nah fuck this shit I do it the natural way by impregnating her through a nice thick creampie

those preferences can be changed and screwed with by television and all the NLP background crap they do. Ever notice how many bitches when you look at their clothes are walking advertisements? Women and black males have this big problem with LARPing what they see on TV and in "popular" culture decided by someone they don't know. I personally do not believe that blacks and women deserve as much freedom as the men of all other races because they repeatedly prove they can't handle much Freedom without abusing the Freedoms of others. I mean we all see the results of such bad decisions of the past.

Wait... I always thought left picture was a meme photoshop. Wtf?

Just looks like a brown monkey to me. Where is the diversity. All """"exotic"""" women are a sea of brown and black compared to the rainbow of color you get with white women.

>behaves like a woman should
that's the problem right there: it isn't something to do with race (except in your head); it has to do with the complete degenerescence of white women.

>slav, german, asian
sounds like you're scraping the bottom of the barrel

Good luck Hans.

Virtue signalling

You are the Beta if you have to work on you for a Woman.

Source please sir

what type of asian, faggot
japs or chinese? viet? taiwenese

Women are literally retarded sacks of meat. They have no brain.

I love this picture, it reinforces my desire to get a vasectomy before I head back out to Asia again.

kiss x siss

So much this.

Or you know, have standards and avoid fucking slanted button monkeys.

Your standards don't make me happy.

and thats nothing I can change so why bother

yea they were all shitty gfs compared to what I got now

south korean

Why do half middle eastern kids look so much cuter?

When it comes to attraction in males, I think facial structure doesn't matter as long as they see a man as being confident and powerful (despite all of the talk women give about want to be strong and independent, they want someone they are naturally submissive to who can protect them). You have no idea how many goofy looking white guys who are bald, a little overweight, and have poor facial structure yet have their head on straight, are outgoing/ sociable, and self sufficient I have seen walking with beautiful women.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

middle eastern father improves shit white genes

Fucking 2$ asian whores dosent make you happy and you know it.

Because they're a product of two Caucasians. The genes mix better because the races are much closer.

It wasn't necessary to shop Maisie's picture desu

She looks like chad

Look at that smug, self-righteous look on her face.

lmao

She fucked a Jew and both were killed. OJ killed a coal burner and a Jew so if you think about it, he actually benefited society.

Perhaps because pale skin makes facial features very prominent? Just look at albino niggers, they are much uglier than regular niggers.

or just look at albino mongols [spoiler]:DD--D:DD--DD::D[/spoiler]

They aren't intelligent enough to realize the repercussions of their actions. Then they are too proud and egotistical to admit what they've done afterwards.

fuck the guy is whiter than a Greek or South Italian.

>implying shes traditional if shes a racemixer
lmao
youre dating an adulterous whore by default user

just raise your kids properly you faggot

no one on Sup Forums knows what that is apparently

HAHAHA, very True.

>Just look at albino niggers,

>>Just look at albino niggers,
so..british?

Come one, let's be a little more nuanced here Iraqbro.
Irish.