Reconquista austrian hungarian europe

The whole europe should be under austria hungarian rule !!!europe whould have been better, austo hungary reunite and take back what its yours!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGtiAKs3QAs
youtube.com/watch?v=QZjsUrUps-o
youtube.com/watch?v=u0gr2S876vg
youtube.com/watch?v=tCXcOiyySbc
youtube.com/watch?v=7IRPWaJto_0
youtube.com/watch?v=_dVP6DFpTYA
youtube.com/watch?v=VevZ5qbFc5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buummp

stfu ianos, ardeal will remain Romanian forever.
>digits confirm

The empire was completely rotten, no unity what so ever.

At least it shielded the rest of Europe from the kebab hordes.

Fucking ww1 ruined everything
>Poland gained independence
>Ukraine gained independence
>Belarus gained independence
>White people killed each other for no reason
>Austro-hungary split

we only built that empire by practicing incetuous monarchy for a few centuries. No wonder it was shit with all that inbreeding within the ruling class

That empire was responsible for the stability of all the balkans, which have been a shithole ever since they were destroyed.

Greater Hungary is a necessary force.

Austrians should go annex Germany.

Communist Yugoslavia was pretty stable though right?

No doubt a modern Yugoslavia would have been possible, too.

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Go back to asia you nomadic fag

Go back to India, gypsy roach.

Austro-Hungarian empire was the the first multicultural cuck country and im glad its dead

Romanians get so frustrated when you mention them Transylvania. Like the thieves, who get asked about "their" new bicycle.

American education

t. gibs me dat empire hans, then lets give it to slav subhumans as well

Romania should feel proud it was part of the empire! It s shit since then!reform the empire

youtube.com/watch?v=mGtiAKs3QAs

Gypsies are more european than you, donkey fucker , their language is similar to greek while yours sounds like belching and grunting

>preaching for multicultrualism on Sup Forums
you're in the wrong place buddy

I'm reconquista expert, where is your stolen land that I'll recover it.

Ahahahhahahaa

youtube.com/watch?v=QZjsUrUps-o

Compare bucharest to budapest ,cigany

we have a reqconquista that not even the most skilled will be able to:
fucking polabia

Kaiser Cuckold "just fuck my empire up" Fagsburg

Here

Yeaah boii watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0gr2S876vg

I'm Italian, and I'd be okay with this: we aided the destruction of the last Catholic Empire, and I cannot stand that...help us become a Nation of many Countries again, I want the Doge back in Genoa.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCXcOiyySbc

I don't care about gypsy poo in the loos or WE WUZ magyars, you both aren't german so fuck off

I am so glad europeans agree their countries would be way better if they were administrated by us

>it's another butthurt mongolians thread claiming lands that were never actually theirs

Fake flag faggot larper, you don't have a country.

SHUT UP WITH YOUR FAKE HISTORY DACIA NEVER EXISTED ROMAN LARPER RAPE BABI

Don't even have to watch it this is what happens: Austrians give welfare money to slavs and other subhumans in a similar fashion to what germany does with eastern Europe with the EU.

Romania literally means Roma country, you gypsy shitface.

>WE WUZ MAGYARS
>calling anyone else a larper
glass houses m8

You still don't have a flag. You might as well just be a nigger.

Nah nah, it's called like tat because it was a province of the Roman empire. The Roma people moved there later, from India.
I deeply admire your Country, Magyar, but don't insult the real Romanian people, in which the two noble streams of blood of the Romans and the Dacians still flow powerful.

uniting these two peoples is why the eternal austrian needs to be in charge once again :)

>wants Austrian welfare
>calling others a nigger
you just cant stop can you

We would destroy romania by brute force,only matter of time untill we conquer it

by chimping out you fucking pajeet

AH can comeback but we still keep Vojvodina I promise that 0 Huns will get hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IRPWaJto_0

>be serb peasant
>after a second balkan war, pretty much never wish to go to a war again, just want to tend to my crops
>but now some faggots want me to speak austrian
>they have """military exercise""" on my border, with artillery, with a shell hitting random serbian village every week
>even manage to talk full retard archduke to walk trough the blown up villages for no reason
>pretend you are all surprised someone killed him after he shelled his village, for no reason

> million austria gets its ass handed to itself by 3 million serb population

AUSTRIANS CANT FIGHT

>gibe welfare pls

Vojvodnia and transylvania belong to hungary mexislavs

Wasnt A-H just a poor Habsburg empire after the Spanish branch was erased?

youtube.com/watch?v=_dVP6DFpTYA

>when you are so culturally enriched and your country speaks so many languages that your military cant even function and ends up getting btfo by a actual cuck and his army of subhuman peasants

The only thing worse than gypsies are serviab slaves

No flag larper, no country faggot.

>empire was responsible for stability in the Balkans
lolwut?
They're the reason Croats and Serbs hate each other

Chetniks are awesome

>american education system

A-H was a mistake

WE WUZ MAGYARS, AYYO HANS GIBE WELFARE

Reality really triggers you it seems.
>inb4 moar caps lock rage
Dance for me faggot, or must the president put your kind in place again as he did a couple of days ago?

youtube.com/watch?v=VevZ5qbFc5U

You have that saxon shit lead you because gypsies must bow down to a transylvanian who has hungarian blood?

dumb pajeet expat

Hungary belongs belongs in Central Asia not Europe.

România comes from român, it unites ardeleni, olteni, vlahi and moldoveni as one people and acknowledges our ties to the Roman empire, I guess Hungary acknowledges your ties to the huns

WE WUZ AUSTRIANS NNNNNN SHEIIITT
WE WUZ EMPIREZ NNNN SHEEIITTTTTT
WE WUZ MAGYARZ NNNSHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEIIITTTTTT

>communist yugoslavia was pretty stable
>it took less than eleven years after Tito's death to be provoked into sectarian irredentist warfare

Hungary belongs in a gas chamber with all the other shitskins and slavs like you

Hans, care about your shitty immigrants and your fucking Mutti who is a Jewish puppet with the agenda to destroy Europe.

slavs arent people

Gypsies fight eachotjer i see

You are being replaced in your country Hans, and sheeeit

You are paying taxes for alimenting filthy Turks in your country and sheeeit

You are getting Islamized and sheeeit

only stable under one ruler, because he was exceptional.
One he was gone, so too was the stability.

>modern yugoslavia possible
not really, they all hate each other

If there's anyone deserving more contempt in Europe than krauts it's fucking mozart kugel eating daughter fucking austrians.

Hello Hans, if you care so much about racial purity, why are you filling your country with niggers and turks? Thx.

>Implying A-H wasn't the same thing

Leave my neighbours and best friends alone.

Le Übermensch, new faces of Germany.

Oh shut the fuck up Hans, both Krauts and Pastafolk got their assess handed to them by buckwheat farmers hiding in forests

Slovenes and Croats were the most loyal and productive Slav nations in Austro-Hungarian Empire and started advocating secession only after it was made clear the ruling dynasty wasn't going to allow even a small amount of national autonomy within the empire

It's ironic given that Franz Ferdinand was going to reform the empire into a confederation of multiple almost nation-states (with guaranteed minority rights) with considerable local autonomy

>Romanian gyspication
the Serb Croat problems are a result of Hungarian divide and conquer

A pole? Your country exists because we didnt invade you yet,bow before your hungarian overlords slav fagot

Welcome to New Istanbul, the capital of Germany!

and you open your ass for germany for welfare money, even worse desu, you have to take your fair share anyways :^)

I am hungarian you fat fuck

If you're so hungarian why don't you eat something?

So much butthurt, it's amazing. Never seen such triggering. He pissed on your "anthem", on your "flag", reconfirmed for the thousand times that you will not get shit and put you in your places as swift and as directly possible. The whole world laughed at you faggots. Keep whining, it brings me joy to see you "troll"

Something wrong friend, are you bothered that cuckold germany owns your shit 3rd world country

>what is the C.E.D.C. +Sup Forumsand
>what is 3 seas initiative aka A.H.E +

Hungary sided with the Nazis in WW2, just FYI.
Mr. Natsoc

>all these clueless children pretending to know things they dont.

Romania, a country that was created in the late 19th century.

Poland and Hungary are decent countries with a millennium of history, Romania is just stolen land with gypsies.

Ferdinand deserved to get killed tbhq,also stop with your konjusar mentality.

Because romanians keep us hostages and we cant get food.They dont seel to us because we are hungarians

>implying you would have not been next
>implying hungary would be a thing in german europe

Ferdinand deserved to get killed in the sense that he was a representative of an obsolete political class clinging to power

His political program on the other hand was a step in the right direction and would have in long term benefited the regions of A-H more than the dissolution, especially since dissolution meant the death of most industries as supply lines that existed in A-H were suddenly fucked and inaccessible as import and export tarrifs were suddenly introduced. Read up on United States of Greater Austria.

Hitler considered us the most aryan people in central europa

Hans (Hassan) you don't even own your very own country, Hans. In 30 years you are a sharia republic, we still will be Magyars. You can't even elect a based government, just some globalist puppets.

proves he was mentally ill
romanians are objectively uglier than slavs and hitler knew it himself - he took polish children for his eugenics programs and not romanins
didnt shake his delusional racial purity list tho

These are German protestors, Hans-Hassan. Look who is their favorite politician, and who is their hated one.

Then leave the EU welfare queen

It managed to destroy the Ottomans and were one of the reasons their empire went to total shit.