Richest man who ever existed was black

>richest man who ever existed was black
How does Sup Forums explain this?

If blacks are inferior then why was a black smart enough to become the richest man in history and whitey wasn't?

WE

And yet nobody has ever heard of him

Even with all the money in the world niggers are incapable of any deeds worthy of note

Thats rothskike pocket money

Germans up to their usual antics.

why must you destroy everything? why cant you just stop being such useless people?

WUZ LOADED

>becoming the richest man in history.
>not worthy of note

AYO HOL' UP
He still built this architectural wonder

Spot on

He was a kang who lived on top of a massive pile of gold. He didn't do anything special, he just had access to more valuable natural resources.

>A FUCKING SANDCASTLE

A mix of being born into wealth, good PR, and conquering the shit out of a resource-rich region.

It's actually just his exploits that made him known that way.
Mansa Musa was a black muslim that made a very well known pilgrimage to Mecca, he threw gold at people in Egypt like retard which created a big inflation.
It was easy to mine gold in Mecca.
He coudln't build a good mosque cause his people are retards so a well known traveler (Ibn batouta) designed one for him.
A nigger is a nigger, rich or not.

im pretty sure termites build that

Mali*

Is that what we're calling them now?

*nigger wins lottery*
Cuck: look at this successful person of color, how can you say he's inferior to you !?

There was no lottery back then

Checkmate

Those are subjective numbers by appraising the resources they had. By those terms you could appraise the land Ghengis Khan had into trillions. Same with Augustus Caesar. Only black people, cucked white liberals and Google will say that Mansa Musa was the richest man alive.

That was built by the french actually

Yep. Because niggers being niggers they couldn't even maintain a sand castle

Immorlity leads to money, he was the biggest slave trader of all time

how can anyone deny that blacks are the true pinnacle of sexuality and beauty? try drawing black desgings on a pasty ass white girl with red hair.

That op pic is from Civilization IV.
I can't remember what his perks were in the game. I think Tribalism was one of course.

his wealth was measured in how many slaves he had

>What is a statistical outlier?

Did he blow it all on rims and jordans?

I'll step out on a limb and say I find some black women attractive, but I couldn't attribute the pinnacle of sexuality and beauty to women who's hair naturally resembles unkempt pubic hair.

+1 gold on every plot with +3

hah, i remember haha financial!

he got rich from mass slave trade and exploiting usa nigger's ancestors
lol even in their homenland they were fucking lowlife

thas rite
we wuz kangz brotha

easy. he stole all that shit

AHAHAHAHAHHA
He actually is the reason we today use the term 'nigger rich.'

yeah basically the 400bc equivalent

>richest man including royalty
400B doesn't even come close to Rothschild family's literal $500 TRILLION net worth.

$400 billion Zimbabwe dollars is what, 40 cents in real money?
That doesn't really count as rich.

>that old as shit speaker system
Let me guess. It blasts Islamic hymns and shit at like 5 in the morning? I remember watching the Gaza shit on livestreams and that prayer music would start blasting with explosions going off in the background. Good times.

Money (gold, whatever) is worth nothing if you cant buy anything
I am probably richer than he is

WE WUZ CEO NWABUDIKE MORGAN AN SHEEIT

look like an orc building

>Some dude on a resource rich continent got his shit together
>Estimated (made up statistics) wealth on par with a mid to large corporation.
By the same logic, Bill Gates is the most powerful man to have ever lived.

>400 billion

400 billion of what? Shillings? ZWD?
400 billion kenyan shillings=179453 usd
400 billion Zimbabwean dollars = 1105278 usd

they tend to be good at stealing

This building was designed by Muslim architects that musa, brought back with him from his trip to Mecca. The French repaired it during their colonial period.
Not nigger designed, can guarantee nigger built but who's responsible for the structure the guy who lays the bricks or the guy that designed the thing?
Also as musa was head if state can he really count as the richest ever? Where did his personal wealth end and the states wealth begin? Surely the Chinese emperors would have been far more wealthy than musa, state wealth included. Or even the current king of Saudi Arabia would be far richer today with state wealth included, after all Saudi oil is state owned and worth a few trillion.

I feel like musa as the richest guy is a meme to make niggers feel better about themselves.

^ in orbit.

WAS RICH MUHFUGGAHS

look at the symbol before the number

LIE.

How was that $400B earned?

The nigger squatted on gold...and that's it!

$400 BILLION

It says right on it you stupid faggot

And what legacy did he build with all that wealth?

he was a true kang

How many niggers did he own?

>Africa is poor because we had no natural res-

He is actually well known for crashing the middle-eastern economy by spending and giving away a shitton of gold on his trip to Mecca causing mass inflation.

>one person provides an accurate example of an entire race

You're dumb.

Where is it claiming it is USD? Everywhere, every article referring to ZWD still uses the typical $ to imoly money. No where does this ms paint meme infographic imply USD.

Considering this ruler is from Zimbabwe, it's only right to assume that his wealth would have been accumulated in ZWD, which would leave his entire net worth worth about as much as an higher average annual salary in silicon valley.

Sauce in cute grill

On*

Fucking phone

This.
This is the reason rubish such as in the op is pushed hard everywhere, to hide the obvious truths.

I once heard the the way to make money is to make a monopoly, and to maintain that monopoly (from scrutiny) was to bring up your "competition" to remain hidden.

And what did he DO with his wealth?

What great things did he contribute to the world?

At least he didn't try to fight machine guns with horses

I'd sauce in that cute grill, if you know what I mean

That's cute, try making your own empire from scratch and having an actual lasting impact on your kingdom.

I though Crassus was the richest man to ever live

According to Wikipedia he took 12,000 With him to Mecca so at least that many.

These sand castles