Banking kikes in panic as Putin unzip his pants

Nationalists: 1 - Globalists: 0

Other urls found in this thread:

neonnettle.com/features/982-putin-banking-elite-in-panic-as-russia-moves-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency-
youtube.com/watch?v=cLt-5MqqfWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>putin unzips his pants
Fucking lol'd.
But yeah another catalyst rod thrown into the reactor. Sign into the military before it all blows out into war and you're drafted into conscription.

Why dont they just assassinate each and every kikenberg trillionare and their younglings so that they cant inherit, so that the money cant be inherited, so that it gets torn to shit left and right
Murdering a baby that will live to be another rothshild demon is not a sin. Or whatever the clan is called, what ever the clad, eradicate it.
Playing cat and mouse, waiting for them to drag countries against you does nothing.
What would the eldest roth do if all his newborns were killed with a hammer?

you know, if everyone just refused to fight for the Jews, the Jews would have to do the fighting themselves.
>but i'll be put in jail!!!!
Because risking your eternal soul to kill innocent people for the Jews is SUCH a better option!?!

>using gold to challenge the dollar along with china
>using crypto currency to further challenge it

This is the lethal combo that will kill a lot of kike control, the only thing that needs to be done is to keep the creation and distrobution of the money fair and out of play from the kikes. And also quell any unrest as the kikes will be always moving, always trying to disrupt this, if it not directly then its always indirectly.

Good luck putin, kill a lot of kikes soon will you?

Thing is there'll be a number of staged events to create martyrs. The kikes will devise a plan to make people cry for war. Join the military now, obtain combat skills and experience for when shit hits the fan. If it does become full scale war what do you have to lose by deserting and taking arms against your own country ? I'd sure as hell join the russians if a war was declared on them by globalist nations.

Why can't they all just fucking use bitcoin.

Blockchaining will never take off if everyone squabbles about which cryptocurrency they want to use.

All the corrupt assholes want their version of blockchaining deployed because it probably has loopholes for them to manipulate it.

We have a perfectly fine blockchaining technology already implemented in bitcoin. Fucking use it!

>Why can't they all just fucking use bitcoin.
>
>Blockchaining will never take off if everyone squabbles about which cryptocurrency they want to use.
>
>All the corrupt assholes want their version of blockchaining deployed because it probably has loopholes for them to manipulate it.
>
>We have a perfectly fine blockchaining technology already implemented in bitcoin. Fucking use it!
That is true but if all countries switched to the bitcoin as opposed to other cryptocurrency how does that differ from Jews having their fingers in everything financial? Someone will be pulling strings somewhere. Whether it's corruption of methodical investment like the Chinese in 2013. Financial control will change from one pair of dirty hands to another.

>Continue stockpiling gold and introduce a national crypto.

And then?

1. Wait for/help facilitate collapse of petrodollar
2. Get BRICS currency backed by gold (or just blockchain) established to replace USD as world reserve
3. Assume China won't turn on you if U.S. offers favorable terms to move away from your alliance
4. Assume blockchain won't be dismantled by CB Overlords in order to move the world into the Special Drawing Right (SDR)
5. Don't get BTFO'd by NATO if things are going according to plan and the Jews see the writing on the wall
6. Don't be in on the globalist agenda yourself while hiding it well

I don't know. Fuck it. All of it.

sauce please? i must convert my dollars into puttincoins.

Give control of bitcoin to gookmoot

Bitcoin is completely decentralized, unlike fiat currency.

>Why can't they all just fucking use bitcoin.
Because they are building it with Russians. Waves gonna be the next ETH in a month or so I bet. They already go Titov involved.

Putincoins
>Put in coin

neonnettle.com/features/982-putin-banking-elite-in-panic-as-russia-moves-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency-

>Banking kikes in panic as Putin unzip his pants
Kek!
#PutinDidNothingWrong

This. All wars are bankers wars. The moment we stop consenting to these retarded wars is the moment they lose power.

Unironically thinking of investing if it actually comes to fruition

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

You know ISIS is a USA controlled group because they never bomb the oscars or the VMAs

Never bite the hand that feeds you

>tfw bought 5 bitcoin at ~$2000 a while back
>tfw can put some of that towards a oil and weapons dependent nation that isn't entirely brown or the US
This is a bad idea

he talked with ethereum guys. Ethereum is actually a private company that created a computer based on the blockchain technology. It can handle smart contracts (digital contracts that fulfill themselves once certain triggers happen, impossible to break and they are as good as the code is good, so bad code can fuck up for security reasons). Ether is currently the second coin with the most volume on the biggest exchanges, loosing only to bitcoin. This coin is extremelly versatile and it has the hability to change a country or a state if they fully integrate with the ethereum system. They could vote with micro contracts, apply it to government and have transparency in the government. But lets talk real now: i dont belive puttin had any of this in mind when he thought about creating a new coin.

Bitcoin Blockchain is limited to 21 milion coins .. thats it.
The difficulty going expeditionary.
Bitcoin was a flag ship dragging other currency now some of them taking off by them own. LTC Etherum..

bitcoin takes like 12 hours to process, not good for buying stuff

>takes like 12 hours
hahaahahahahahahaahahahauheuehauhuashduashduahsduhasudhasuhdausdahsduahsudhasud.
Fucking dumb bitch. you have to tip the miners accordingly. how can you use a fucking computer?

not an argument, bitcoins can be split up infinitely

>Putin
>Nationalist
Pick one.

>Good luck putin, kill a lot of kikes soon will you?
Here! Here!

Putinationalist

Checkmate

I never thought I'd read a thread with worst economic sense than /biz/.

Keep up the amazing work guys

Fuck isis. I mean dedicated killers and murderers bred for the job

Bitcoin was created as the solution to this exact problem, ie how do you make transactions between two parties without a bank minting the currency or processing the transaction.

Read satoshis White paper where he proposes it, it's only a a few pages long. Basically this technology would render a lot of retail banking completely obsolete, and there's a lot of untapped potential there that we haven't thought of yet

It also can't be controlled or regulated by anyone
It gets even better when you realise that you can program the money to do specific things, such as aid money only being allowed to be spent for food, so it can't be embezzled.

Bitcoin got a weird reputation due to the he media, but if a crypto gains mass acceptance it'd be like detonating a tactical nuke on International Finance

En economy as big as the Italian is anyhow relevant.
lol

*sigh*

whelp, guess this means we will be "liberating" russia soon.
sorry slavbros :(

Nobody ever liberated Russia and neither will you. Also, you wont even attempt it.

Because many countries that dont want to use the petrodollar would like to use it.
China, India and other developing nations would be interested in this.

Unfortunately Not !!!
The Big think is coming Bitcoin Block-chain is already to long, some wants to separate and split Bitcoin, that's will create massive migration to new currency as Etherum, and if you want to split it indefinitely then you creating an indefinite inflation...
You cant stick to just one currency a specialy with limited supply.
Imagine I have 10BC 7 years ago they was worth nothing. now I have there 20k $ if that will continue in next 10 years i will have there 50mil $ value of something limited cant be indefinitely expanded.

Beautiful. Russian chessplayer level

youtube.com/watch?v=cLt-5MqqfWU

Im off to mine putincoins then

>cashless society
>a good thing
pick one

in a cashless society you can have your ability to buy or sell simply switched off

how about having a poor credit rating because you're friends with a conspiracy theorist? sound crazy? well it's happening in china and it's called sesame credit.

canada is working on a similar scheme by the way so prepare your anus

>it takes 12 hours unless you pay someone to do it first
yea, great currency

yeah retard. to see it flow you must pay. like everything else in life.

Wait aren't quantum computers gonna make crypto lose a lot of it value in a near future?

good question

>hey lets steal this idea and put our name on it

bitcoin deathsquads when?

IOTA.

i dont pay to spend physical money so no stfu

hum ... only if they are able to decript it with a biblical botnet of quantum computers. it will take a while tho, and untill then we will have a better cryptography system based on quantum computers. Cryptos fork you know ? they update code to adapt.

>i dont pay to spend physical money so no stfu
that does not even make sense.

wtf do you think taxes are
EVERYONE who's anti bitcoin is a retard

>taxes are the same as paying someone to transfer money
you are dumb, you think you dont pay taxes on crypto if it went national?

>bitcoins can be split up infinitely

I own 10 bitcoins.

According to you I could own 10 infinite bitcoins in the future by doing nothing at all.

>i dont pay to spend physical money so no stfu

only the time and money you spent to meet someone face to face to exchange the cash, and also the taxes you spent to create that cash and the government you support that protects the value of that cash and....

This is exactly why the Russia narrative is being pushed. If Hillary were in office, we'd be launching military interventions to prevent this and ensure globalist banker power.

Based Putin is breaking the system. For his own benefit sure, but we'll all be free of globalist control.

>The moment we stop consenting to these retarded wars is the moment they lose power.

but don't you hate darkies goy? look we will import the most violent ones to inspire you to exact vengence

when is the ICO going down?

IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT.
try reading some papers on the subject bro. 30 minuts goodle. and also there are cryptos that you dont even have miners. to make a transfer you just process 2 other transfers and you are set. you just pay in energy. Read about stuff before vomiting shit, it will make you a better and likeable person.

just bought 100k

>Bitcoin got a weird reputation due to the he (((media)))

ftfy

Good post m8

we were talking bitcoin, follow the thread or gtfo

ETH here we go

Because bitcoin has been mined to hell already and you need a significant mining machine to even earn pitiful amounts over long periods of time. Or a mining facility. Huge investment.

Also there is only so many of them

that's why you do the only smart thing at this point, which is to buy and hodl